Lesnar's post UFC 100 remarks the most exaggerated fan response in MMA history.

SCOver2

In retrospect, many months later, looking back at the fan response to Lesnar's post UFC 100 comments is laughable.

Brock: Getting in Frank Mirs face... funny. Mir deserved it for talking so much pre fight smack talk and went on to make comments a thousand times worse than Brock ever did by saying he wanted him to die in the octagon.

Brock: Saying he wanted to get on top of his wife... more funny. Sable is a former playboy model and she smiled when he made the comments... I think she can take it... she probably found it endearing yet all of the fans decided to come her defense like a bunch of sissy feminists saying that he disrespected her as though she wore the cloak of Mother Mary.

Brock: Flipping off the fans More funny and justified. If I was getting booed from the beginning of my MMA career for no reason by a bunch of slobbering, hick fans I'd flip you off too.

Brock: Dissing the sponsor: More funny. Why the hell should anyone care about what Lesnar says about some blood sucking corporate sponser that only sees dollar signs when they look at you?

In conclusion:

Lesnar is the kind of guy who breeds enough jealousy from fans of other fighters that they greatly exaggerate everything he does because they've wanted to hate him from the start. Also, former closet WWE fans who are so ashamed that they used to watch WWE that they now hate everything to do with the sport to distance themselves from it because they are so proud of themselves for being big boys moving onto 'real' fighting. Also, genetically bankrupt keyboard warriors who cannot relate with Brock's monsterous physique and worship tubby guys like Fedor because he makes them feel like they can be a toughguy too.

Brock is not only paid to fight, but to entertain, and he does both very well. Which is why he's the biggest draw in MMA. Him being the biggest draw in MMA makes him the best thing that's ever happened to the sport as he brings more exposure to MMA than anyone else and brings it closer to the mainstream (which is why he's on the cover of Undisputed 2010).

Internet media, or retards who can't make it in the real world, need something to attract people to their pathetic sites to click on their ads so they can pay their monthly internet bills and keep their crappy blogs up.

I don't see these going away soon.

In retrospect' date=' many months later, looking back at the fan response to Lesnar's post UFC 100 comments is laughable.

Brock: Getting in Frank Mirs face... funny. Mir deserved it for talking so much pre fight smack talk and went on to make comments a thousand times worse than Brock ever did by saying he wanted him to die in the octagon.

Brock: Saying he wanted to get on top of his wife... more funny. Sable is a former playboy model and she smiled when he made the comments... I think she can take it... she probably found it endearing yet all of the fans decided to come her defense like a bunch of sissy feminists saying that he disrespected her as though she wore the cloak of Mother Mary.

Brock: Flipping off the fans More funny and justified. If I was getting booed from the beginning of my MMA career for no reason by a bunch of slobbering, hick fans I'd flip you off too.

Brock: Dissing the sponsor: More funny. Why the hell should anyone care about what Lesnar says about some blood sucking corporate sponser that only sees dollar signs when they look at you?

In conclusion:

Lesnar is the kind of guy who breeds enough jealousy from fans of other fighters that they greatly exaggerate everything he does because they've wanted to hate him from the start. Also, former closet WWE fans who are so ashamed that they used to watch WWE that they now hate everything to do with the sport to distance themselves from it because they are so proud of themselves for being big boys moving onto 'real' fighting. Also, genetically bankrupt keyboard warriors who cannot relate with Brock's monsterous physique and worship tubby guys like Fedor because he makes them feel like they can be a toughguy too.

Brock is not only paid to fight, but to entertain, and he does both very well. Which is why he's the biggest draw in MMA. Him being the biggest draw in MMA makes him the best thing that's ever happened to the sport as he brings more exposure to MMA than anyone else and brings it closer to the mainstream (which is why he's on the cover of Undisputed 2010).[/quote']

do you ever post ANYTHING not related to brock?

ya and its even worse when ppl booooo at the fighters. i mean what do u do all day. fkn do a job come home and drink your asses off. if not you chill out and be a coach potato., or you workout but no where near as hard as these guys do. i guarantee you about 30 or 40 percent of the ppl who had a chance to fight in the ufc if they trained hard everyday 2 times a day would collapse and give up on it because there to lazy and hate the physical training. its hard but some ppl just dont know how hard. im saying this because ppl boo at these uys and they train their asses of. i hate that. as long as they are working to better themselves i like the fight. (example: GSP- he was taking guy hardy down like nothing but he was securing a win and i love that about him. and at the end he even tried to get a leg lock. and after the fight he worked on his weaknesses. thats why i love this guy. hhes so humble, trains hard, and is so driven to be a champ. he was born the be a champion no matter what sport he was in) sorry i go off tangent sometimes. lol. but i just love talkin bout the mma game. later guys

sco was my former banned account... I am now scover2... sco.2.0 is an imposter.

.... lesnars' future plans are in the works :

QUOTE:

Former WWE champion and current UFC champion Brock Lesnar was interviewed by ESPN.com a few weeks ago to promote the forthcoming UFC videogame.

When asked about the idea of an >> eventual WWE return << and the possibility of being a RAW Guest Host' date=' Lesnar said the following:

"I wouldn't be opposed to it. I'm still focused on my fighting right now, but if the opportunity arose some day, I'd never say never."[/b']

It was noted that Lesnar was flanked by both Dana White and Paul Heyman at the interview.

... (good to see you back SCO ;))

.... lesnars' future plans are in the works :

QUOTE:

Former WWE champion and current UFC champion Brock Lesnar was interviewed by ESPN.com a few weeks ago to promote the forthcoming UFC videogame.

When asked about the idea of an >> eventual WWE return << and the possibility of being a RAW Guest Host' date=' Lesnar said the following:

"I wouldn't be opposed to it. I'm still focused on my fighting right now, but if the opportunity arose some day, I'd never say never."[/b']

It was noted that Lesnar was flanked by both Dana White and Paul Heyman at the interview.

... (good to see you back SCO ;))

Shane McMahon has resigned from WWE and in other news Kurt Angle is signing with Srikeforce

Archived