if i was yaegar on the tuf show....

REDMANB

KC is a bit*h. He was wrong, Yager didnt steal anything and he doesnt apologize. He talks smack for JY repping his friend but then cheers for the other guy as well. Talk is cheap. If JY meets that guy, that guy will end up on the mat out cold.

Darkness

KC is a bit*h. He was wrong' date=' Yager didnt steal anything and he doesnt apologize. He talks smack for JY repping his friend but then cheers for the other guy as well. Talk is cheap. If JY meets that guy, that guy will end up on the mat out cold.

Darkness[/quote']

Yup Kyacey is a fking ********* - the whole episode he made himself look bad. First accuse someone and cant back it up and no balls to apologize when he's wrong. THEN talks big and gets his a$$ kicked thw whole fight - throws ILLEGAL strikes then *****es and whines about the other guy. Dam throw that lose out already.

Afro-ninja is a beast that other dude was a overall D-bag imo. They came off as the exact opposite but calling someone a thief and than being proved wrong and then not apologizing is ****ed up.

Btw Afro-ninja is an abosolute monster

hate to break it to you but jamie loses his next fight

Afro-ninja is a beast that other dude was a overall D-bag imo. They came off as the exact opposite but calling someone a thief and than being proved wrong and then not apologizing is ****ed up.

Btw Afro-ninja is an abosolute monster

I agree... His strikin looks like his strong point but last night his takedown defense was great... Superman punch was ridic

I hated Browning (both of them). Hated Mitrione. But for some reason I don't mind Yager. If you give him attention, then he'll do whatever it takes to keep your attention - negative or positve. So those in the house that hate him, just don't give him the time of day. Buddy with the green in his hair said it best something like don't antagonize him.

Props to Joe who eeked out a sub to get on the show. I figured he'd be a Yager-like character when asking the ref to refer to him as Leonidis as the winner. Thought that was pompous. Then he got picked last which although justified, knocked him down a peg or two. I wanted to hate him but no drama out of him whatsover. The few clips of training seems like he's working hard and paying attention. Even his body language seems humble.

Yea when ya take someones stuff and put it in YOUR closet thats definetly not stealing. Maybe he was just hiding it in hopes he wouldnt miss it!

Said this in another thread but you are just as smart as Kyacey. Someone else took it, put it in Yagers closet, told Kyacey that he was the one that did it. Why watch the show if you cant even understand english??

Archived