GnP

vangough

Ok im so sick of hearing all Brock an GSP do is take people to the ground an lay on guys...The fact is if u cant stop a take down then u deserve to be put on your back..Chuck L. spent how much time on his back not much he learn to defend it he stuffed Randy,Tito an many more dominate wrestlers along with Bj penn..Fighters need to learn to sprawl better an learning to scramble or defend a take down in many other ways...Please elighten me on how some one sucks becuz the person there fighting has little to no take down defence

Ok im so sick of hearing all Brock an GSP do is take people to the ground an lay on guys...The fact is if u cant stop a take down then u deserve to be put on your back..Chuck L. spent how much time on his back not much he learn to defend it he stuffed Randy' date='Tito an many more dominate wrestlers along with Bj penn..Fighters need to learn to sprawl better an learning to scramble or defend a take down in many other ways...Please elighten me on how some one sucks becuz the person there fighting has little to no take down defence[/quote']

Relax. Chuck was a great wrestler himself. Clearly, its pretty hard to defend take downs. Leave it to the professionals brotha'

Rofl one Of the first things your Learn in Kenpo is how to scramble and sprawl witch u dont even see people trying that hard to do so....If its so hard Why can Chuck,Anderson,GsP,Randy,BJ,Matt Hughs and many more spend little time on there back ..I guess that why there Some of the best fighters to ever live Due to there dedication an know what it takes to win sad to say i guess only a few really a select few will train to defend if u look at all mma history IF you stop the take downs u WIN

Ok im so sick of hearing all Brock an GSP do is take people to the ground an lay on guys...The fact is if u cant stop a take down then u deserve to be put on your back..Chuck L. spent how much time on his back not much he learn to defend it he stuffed Randy' date='Tito an many more dominate wrestlers along with Bj penn..Fighters need to learn to sprawl better an learning to scramble or defend a take down in many other ways...Please elighten me on how some one sucks becuz the person there fighting has little to no take down defence[/quote']

I fail to see what this has to do with Ground and Pound..

Archived