Matt Hughes

shiftysask007

I never liked the guy and was happy to see GSP and Alves beat him back to back. Since then everyone is so quick to write him off as a has been. He has put together 2 victories in a row now. What does everyone think of Matt Hughes future? I think he could still beat 90% of the WW out there. I would like to see him fight Fitch.

I'd like to see a rematch against Royce Gracie again. After watching a few old Gracie matches where he doesn't let go of the sub's' date=' I got pissed and want him to get pounded out again. He appeared to be a jerk back in the day.?[/quote']

are you serious?.. we might as well have matt fight his way through a retirement community as well then.. gracie got finished.. no need for a rematch... EITHER gracie for that matter

I never liked the guy and was happy to see GSP and Alves beat him back to back. Since then everyone is so quick to write him off as a has been. He has put together 2 victories in a row now. What does everyone think of Matt Hughes future? I think he could still beat 90% of the WW out there. I would like to see him fight Fitch.

Nope

Archived