Dana White Vs. ....

Mikmania

The reason why Tito left The Ultimate Fighter series is because he and Dana got into an argument and the fight that was intended to happen like 4 years ago between the two will now be occurring. Dana wins via split controversial decision for the new vacant cruiser weight title.

The reason why Tito left The Ultimate Fighter series is because he and Dana got into an argument and the fight that was intended to happen like 4 years ago between the two will now be occurring. Dana wins via split controversial decision for the new vacant cruiser weight title.

No dana looses by tweeting while fighting tito. He is always tweeting during fights lol. I could see it now, in between rounds, tweetin about how tito is kicking his ****.

No dana looses by tweeting while fighting tito. He is always tweeting during fights lol. I could see it now' date=' in between rounds, tweetin about how tito is kicking his ****.[/quote']

"feels like my jaw is broken.. will be implementing my new game plan for round 2" tweet after round 1.

Archived