Minority Report

PakaL

yea smart guy they said nothing about hating whitey......last time i checked mcray and noke both have white skin..........its just a name man

It was about color of skin ....The whole idea of denial towards that is ignorance.Maybe i am from mars and racially motivated people do not exist.Yet fact is fact.And yager rooting for someone on the opposite team because of color never happend aswell lol...It sucks but it is the way dark skinD people seem to do.Dont get me wrong some whites are retarded in that aspect to but no one on the show of anglo decent groupD together and started a ANGLO REPORT click

It was about color of skin ....The whole idea of denial towards that is ignorance.Maybe i am from mars and racially motivated people do not exist.Yet fact is fact.And yager rooting for someone on the opposite team because of color never happend aswell lol...It sucks but it is the way dark skinD people seem to do.Dont get me wrong some whites are retarded in that aspect to but no one on the show of anglo decent groupD together and started a ANGLO REPORT click

HELLO MCFLY - its already been said .. the guy from Australia is WHITE. Its a MINORITY report - doesnt matter if its skin color or where you are from - its that they are in the minority. There is a difference, I dont know if you can wrap your head around the idea - but if you get confused just remind yourself there is a white guy there. sigh.

Dont be blinded by facts.Some of you may have grown up in all white schools.With no racial discrimination obviously lol............I have got news for you the world is not perfect.And americans never gave indians disease infested blankets lol DENY facts all you want reality is what it is.

yaeger made that group out of fear, Yaeger is a nice guy with a b**ch personality. Yager we get it you got a frow you dont need to remind everyone, yea we know you think it makes you look tougher but it doesnt. He goes, I know there blaming me for stuff because im the guy with the frow. lol. Yaeger goes if we were in the street you wouldnt say that, stfu. I bet yaeger came into the the house thinking he was a badass because he had a frow. lol

Yaeger may actually make to the finals because the best fighters in the house are getting injured.

yaeger made that group out of fear' date=' Yaeger is a nice guy with a b**ch personality. Yager we get it you got a frow you dont need to remind everyone, yea we know you think it makes you look tougher but it doesnt. He goes, I know there blaming me for stuff because im the guy with the frow. lol. Yaeger goes if we were in the street you wouldnt say that, stfu. I bet yaeger came into the the house thinking he was a badass because he had a frow. lol

Yaeger may actually make to the finals because the best fighters in the house are getting injured.[/quote']

It is insecurity!The sad thing is he has alot of talent.....Good things going for him natural talent.Bad things he is a racist thief that knows nothing about respect of the human race.He hates himself of all things as he is part white that alone is a shame!Put a picture of yager up against a black person out of africa and tell me if there is a diffrence!lol

yaeger made that group out of fear' date=' Yaeger is a nice guy with a b**ch personality. Yager we get it you got a frow you dont need to remind everyone, yea we know you think it makes you look tougher but it doesnt. He goes, I know there blaming me for stuff because im the guy with the frow. lol. Yaeger goes if we were in the street you wouldnt say that, stfu. I bet yaeger came into the the house thinking he was a badass because he had a frow. lol

Yaeger may actually make to the finals because the [b']best fighters in the house are getting injured.[/b]

That... Yager wouldn't be able to handle Rich, and I hope Kyacey gets to fight Yager and KTHO him.

Yager's a jerk.

[b']Yaeger may actually make to the finals because the best fighters in the house are getting injured[/b].

+1

Have you guys seen Black Sheep? It was a Chris Farley movie.. He goes backstage with the regaee band and gets high. Then he comes out on stage and screams,"KILL WHITEY'!!

that was some funny stuff. My point is, it was a MOVIE,just like Ultimate Fighter is a T.V. show. Obviously the purpose of the group was to create an alliance or click. These people have something inn common and are able to use that to create a friendship. It clearly has nothing to do with color. It is called Minority Report; not '**** you whitey'.

Archived