Ufc 115

bdog_402

i don't really mind the card but you could be on to something here.....usually the main fight in the card, is shown more distinct then the rest, on this site.

i would say you where rite if the event wasn't called liddell vs franklin but you never know the event is still 2 month away they could add a co/main even.....i think a real main even would complete this card.....then it would be considered a good card.

Well, on the paper it might be weak, but I think this event will be better than the last UFC.

We had 2 title bouts in the UFC 112 but it kinda sucked. Strikeforce had 3 title bouts, it REALLY sucked.

Take some weak UFC cards such as TUF 9 finale, they were amazing to watch even if most people weren't excited by the fights put on the card.

I actually think Franklin - Liddell will be awesome. Both Franklin - Wandy and Liddell - Wandy were amazing wars going to decision and I do believe this match will be similar !

I'm excited for that one ! No pression for a belt nor even for a #1 contender. Just a bout for us, MMA fans :)

Well' date=' on the paper it might be weak, but I think this event will be better than the last UFC.

We had 2 title bouts in the UFC 112 but it kinda sucked. Strikeforce had 3 title bouts, it REALLY sucked.

Take some weak UFC cards such as TUF 9 finale, they were amazing to watch even if most people weren't excited by the fights put on the card.

I actually think Franklin - Liddell will be awesome. Both Franklin - Wandy and Liddell - Wandy were amazing wars going to decision and I do believe this match will be similar !

I'm excited for that one ! No pression for a belt nor even for a #1 contender. Just a bout for us, MMA fans :)[/quote']

i really enjoyed UFC 112 minus the silva fight of course

you know which event won't stink? UFC 114! and i'll be seeing that one live!!! I can't wait!

but seriously..

someone call Dana and tell him to put this one on Spike or Versus for free. Yes I know this would never happen with Chuck on the card. He's a UFC legend, and Dana's BFF. But like someone said before, none of these fights hold any significance.

fitch vs alves will be added to the card. Alves just needs clearance which i'm pretty sure he'll get once he gets the ok from his doctor which i'm pretty sure he was seeing today or yesterday around this time anyway so we'll know soon
well that would be alright . i guess ill keep my fingers crossed :)

Archived