UFC Fighter

bobilator

Every fighter who fight in the ufc have talent but the one who win are the one who work harder and smarter then the other .

Every people who do a profesionnal career in a sport have talent ' date=' but to be beter then everyone u need hard work and heart .[/quote']

Every cook who cook the food have knife but the one who chop very fast is smart and cook more vegetable than the other.

Every people who work in the restaurant sneeze on the food but to eat the good food u need to make it more taste good.

Every fighter who fight in the ufc have talent but the one who win are the one who work harder and smarter then the other .

Every people who do a profesionnal career in a sport have talent ' date=' but to be beter then everyone u need hard work and heart .[/quote']

argeed people who have experience perfessionalism at anything, know what it takes to become perfessional at something else

Every cook who cook the food have knife but the one who chop very fast is smart and cook more vegetable than the other.

Every people who work in the restaurant sneeze on the food but to eat the good food u need to make it more taste good.

hahaha.... Ahhhh, that's funny!

Yeah it sounds to me like bobilator had a little too much to drink when he or she wrote this.

How about this?

Every construction worker who build building use hammer but the one who hit it right spot more often make less mistake then the other.

Every people who work in the construction get dirt on building but the one who make good building u need to make it more look good.

How about this?

Every construction worker who build building use hammer but the one who hit it right spot more often make less mistake than the other.

Every people who work in the construction get dirt on building but the one who make good building u need to make it more look good.

okay now your just being ignorant.. -_- .. the train left ..

t1gb4klq3.jpg

hahaha.... Ahhhh' date=' that's funny!

Yeah it sounds to me like bobilator had a little too much to drink when he or she wrote this.[/quote']

Actually he is Canadian, English is not his main language i presume. Dont rip on someone for bad English, when its not their main language.

Actually he is Canadian' date=' English is not his main language i presume. Dont rip on someone for bad English, when its not their main language.[/quote']

So I presume you are assuming he is from Quebec? English is the first language spoken in most Canadian provinces. Don't presume I thought he or she was not speaking their first language. Thought the dude or woman was drunk.

So I presume you are assuming he is from Quebec? English is the first language spoken in most Canadian provinces. Don't presume I thought he or she was not speaking their first language. Thought the dude or woman was drunk.

Im not sure exactly where in Canada he is from but I believe his first language is french. When someone is speaking broken english, its pretty obvious its not their main language.

Je vois que vous essayez de dire. Le seul probl?me est que les idiots sur vous donnera ici un temps dur. Juste les n?gliger.

I was not drunk bu my point is there many fighter who waste there talent , just like the people on professional career .

celebrating 4/20 a little late are we??

Ses biens se que je me disais ' date=' de toute facon me calis bin des imbecile quy se base sur ma gramaire pour prouver quelque chose .[/quote']

We know what you saying Bob and you are right.

The Canadiens are not doing so good against the Capitals. Looks like they are going ot lose the series. Do you watch the Habs?

Ses biens se que je me disais ' date=' de toute facon me calis bin des imbecile quy se base sur ma gramaire pour prouver quelque chose .[/quote']

C'est parce qu'il y a beaucoup des americaines ici sans culture, ou un autre langue.

C'est la seul chose qu'ils peuvent attaque LOL

C'est parce qu'il y a beaucoup des americaines ici sans culture' date=' ou un autre langue.

C'est la seul chose qu'ils peuvent attaque LOL[/quote']

Ses toujours plus facile dataquer quelque chose que desseiller de le comprendre .

Sa ete la base de plusieurs guerre et probablement que les pauvres sans education ne comprendront jamais .

Ses toujours plus facile dataquer quelque chose que desseiller de le comprendre .

Sa ete la base de plusieurs guerre et probablement que les pauvres sans education ne comprendront jamais .

Mais bien sur. Sans les imbeciles, nous n'allons pas avoir la guerre. Je pense qu'ils sont ici sulement pour un peu de balance haha

Archived