Whats the least amount of $$$$ you ....

d2007k

what is the least amount of money you'd take to let someone in the UFC KO you ?

say a guy of the same size and attributes offered you x amount of dollars to let him just punch you right square in the head/face to KO you ..what would that "X" amount have to be ?

1. Head/Face KO

2. Body Shot

3. Submission

4. Broken Bone

try to be reasonable and think about it all .. possible damage, short/long term .. money in your pocket

assuming I could just get up and walk away no harm done.. prob $1000 money in hand' date=' and I could have a few drinks first[/quote']

seriously ?? a 1000.00 dollars to get punched in the face ?? wow thats pretty cheap ..

im gonna have a little twist to this after we get some more responses .. just want people to think about that first then ill throw something a little extra at them in the end to respond to

yeah I would get punched in the face/ko for a $1000 I've had to take many of those from ****s in the past for free lol, but for sure assuming i wouldnt have to go to the hospital... or to work the next day... or anything else like that i would do it. But yea through add in some more twists

say a guy of the same size and attributes offered you x amount of dollars to let him just punch you right square in the head/face to KO you ..what would that "X" amount have to be ?

1. Head/Face KO

2. Body Shot

3. Submission

4. Broken Bone

try to be reasonable and think about it all .. possible damage' date=' short/long term .. money in your pocket[/quote']

1. $1000

2. $200

3. $50

4. $10000

Getting knocked out isnt so bad, body shot would hurt but you'd get over it...submission...just tap quick broken bone is alot more because it will hurt and be annoying.

lol bluto your probably right and I have been drinking a little , but really these mma fighters including ufc dont get paid crap, alot of these prelim fighters in the ufc only get paid like 2 or 3 grand tops to get smashed in by other trained professionals :/

1. $1000

2. $200

3. $50

4. $10000

Getting knocked out isnt so bad' date=' body shot would hurt but you'd get over it...submission...just tap quick broken bone is alot more because it will hurt and be annoying.[/quote']

yea I agree w this and the price list, except #4, depends which bone it is, and if I would have to pay to fix it

1. Head/Face KO

I'm no fool, and I wouldn't settle for less than $1,000

2. Body Shot

$200

3. Submission

I wouldn't take money just to get submitted....

4. Broken Bone

...but if I got a broken bone, I want enough money to cover the hospital bill AND I wan't like $10,000 extra for my troubles...

Broken bones suck.

How about just give me a full fight on a card. I want at least $50,000. If I get KTFO, my opponent better win KO of the Night, and we would split that bonus as well. Same applies to sub of the night too. I wouldn't mind getting in there and tryin to bang it out with one of these guys. I'm a very athletic guy in awesome shape, so I'd go for it.

what is the least amount of money you'd take to let someone in the ufc ko you ?

Say a guy of the same size and attributes offered you x amount of dollars to let him just punch you right square in the head/face to ko you ..what would that "x" amount have to be ?

1. Head/face ko

2. Body shot

3. Submission

4. Broken bone

try to be reasonable and think about it all .. Possible damage' date=' short/long term .. Money in your pocket[/quote']

1) 2000

2) 2000

3) 18

4) 50,000

i agree he better be adding me to his highlight reel .. no less then a couple grand for the k.o, but dont come drop a bomb on me when im k.o'ed ya DEEK!..

body shot... gak!.. shiz its either throw up ..or piss blood hmmm... make that a couple grand incase they destroy your guts.. ' ; '

submission.. ill take a 800 hundred dont pull a mir though or ill stab u with the bone ..

broken bone.. make it 50,000 and arianny gets to rub me down after :P while kendra perez from best of pride fights, feeds me grapes!!! YES!

lol bluto your probably right and I have been drinking a little ' date=' but really these mma fighters including ufc dont get paid crap, alot of these prelim fighters in the ufc only get paid like 2 or 3 grand tops to get smashed in by other trained professionals :/[/quote']

Ya but they are not fighting just for that pay check, but also to hopefully win and move up the rankings to the bigger money.

For an instance like the OP laid out its one and done. Not like every week we could earn $1000 getting KTFO.

1. Head/Face KO

2. Body Shot

3. Submission

4. Broken Bone

try to be reasonable and think about it all .. possible damage' date=' short/long term .. money in your pocket[/quote']

1. 100K the least

2. 50k at least

3. 25k at least

4. 1M

Plus Arianny will nurse me back to health.

i was thinking about long term damage too .. but hey these guys already do that so i wonder how much a no name gets paid by the ufc for one fight

1. 10,000

3.500 if nothing broke cause you could tap pretty quick

4. depends what bone .. shoulders down probably 20,000 plus medical .. above shoulders 100,000 plus medical

id have to make at least as much as i did at my day job .. but its hard to imagine someone paying you to work out and learn mma

100,000 a year maybe .. maybe a little less

a straight punch to the face... wouldn't do it lol

when i was young i king hit a few people.... hit my friend in a fight once, had a bad concussion lol, had migraines for 3 months, he reckoned he bruised his brain (his explanation lol.......)

and he was my friend... it was a fight, but it wasn't like some fights i have been in where you really want to hurt the guy.

and done a few other things like that...

lol straight punch to the face, 100% is like a baseball bat

i know a guy who got his jaw destroyed by 1 hit, had hit mouth wired shut for ages....

but if it was someone like maia (i have never fought mma, i am lighter than him, but i can KO people... maia is pillowfisted, no worries with guys like him) wouldn't be to worried, would probably break his hand before he hurt my face badly.

but a puncher like gomi, daley, vitor, chuck, lesnar.... (used weight classes as examples lol)

NO WAY

you would end up in hospital with multiple face fractures from a 100% free hit from one of them lol

lol ive had my nose broken a bunch of times (no biggy)

but have you ever had a broken nose fixed??? that **** is horrible, having a broken face for a few months.... no thanks lol

i got a good enough job to not take part in this!

i hate long term damage to my body, im only young but i know little things stay with you forever, lol broken face... NO NO

Okay, so here's the deal:

1. Face Shot - $100,000

This is to cover potential medical bills afterwards and a little extra spending money for when I have brain damage and want to live at Disney Land.

2. Body Shot - $25,000

I have more faith in my stomach taking less damage than my face.

3. Submission - $100

As long as I get to tap.

4. Broken Bone/s - $500,000

Considering it's gaurenteed to take time to heal and the length of healing with depend greatly on what's broken.

ohh revive this thread with a good story

when i was younger knew a guy who was going to be in the WWE (strange, since im from New zealand)

his name is Paul Kingi he was like 30, 250++ lbs (biggest guy i had seen IRL)

had the bench press record for the country as well, (forgot the amount of weight, bbut i saw him do 8 plates on each side...... thought the bar was going to snap)

lol, we used to stand round at the gym and hassle people... he was a ******* like me lol (funny standing next to each other because i was 6 foot, 160lbs dripping wet, lol...)

lol i went fishing with him and his son on a tiny boat once... thought this big man was going to sink it. (19 foot tinny, with 250 lber in it......... . . . .. . .)

anyways...... he got in a fight with his step dad, hit him once, and he died...... hit the ground didnt get up.....

didnt end up in WWE.... lol

was in jail for a few years or something, but got out for some reason... (i havent seen him in like 3-4+ years, used to see him at the gym i went to)

but i saw him on a 'the' local news show for the country in a interview last year....

so with that info.... imagine a UFC fighter taking a run up and throwing his hardest punch square in the middle of your face.....

you might dieded

Okay' date=' so here's the deal:

1. Face Shot - $100,000

This is to cover potential medical bills afterwards and a little extra spending money for when I have brain damage and want to live at Disney Land.

2. Body Shot - $25,000

I have more faith in my stomach taking less damage than my face.

3. Submission - $100

As long as I get to tap.

4. Broken Bone/s - $500,000

Considering it's gaurenteed to take time to heal and the length of healing with depend greatly on what's broken.[/quote']

I like the way this guy thinks. A Penn and GSP fan too that's insane.

The head shot would have to be from someone in a lighter weightclass though. No way would I let a HW, LHW, MW or even one of the bigger WWs that weigh like 200+ pounds hit me. F**k that... a shot from Fedor, his brother, Carwin, Dos Santos, Rampage, Chuck and many more would put most men to sleep permanently. Can't do much with your money if you never wake up.

1. Head/Face KO

2. Body Shot

3. Submission

4. Broken Bone

i would do it for 50 bucks(all but the broken bone) ive been rocked, knocked out and choked out in training when i was a teen, and it aint bad. it aint bad at all. the body shot would probably be the worst. i would also want to wear a mouth piece.

Archived