South Park Censored. Islamists got panties in bunches!!

KINGnoob

Some of you must of heard the remarks made by Islamist group "Revolution Muslim" about South Parks cracks at Muhammed. I went to their website and needless to say these guys are wackjobs.

I also researched what Jihad means and it literally means "struggle"

Sound familar to Hitler at all... Mein Kampf????

Anyway its crazy what a huge problem we have on our hands with these guys and yet no one seems to talk about it. They spread hate everywhere. Their children are brainwashed. I know personally I'm going to start upgradin my guns and **** because these crazies plan on world domination.

Links:

South Park

http://tv.yahoo.com/south-park/show/492/news/tv-news.en.reuters.com/tv-news.en.reuters.com-20100422-us_southpark_muslims

Leader of RevolutionMuslim - Younus Abdullah Muhammad

http://islaminaction08.blogspot.com/2009/10/ny-muslims-islam-is-here-to-dominate.html

RevolutionMuslim Website - take note of the Power Fist... yay

http://revolutionmuslim.blogspot.com/

Some of you must of heard the remarks made by Islamist group "Revolution Muslim" about South Parks cracks at Muhammed. I went to their website and needless to say these guys are wackjobs.

I did not read the whole site, so if I missed something out, correct me.

From what I did read, there was nothing wrong with it. Muslims are deeply offended by such things, and rightly so. I am aware that south park does this sort of thing with everyone and anyone, but that does not excuse anything. Perhaps the first time it is acceptable, but after seeing the effects it has had on the Dutch and Norwegian (I believe), it seems pointless to carry on.

Not that going to war with these people is the right answer.

I also researched what Jihad means and it literally means "struggle"

Sound familar to Hitler at all... Mein Kampf????

Lol the title of a book has some correlation between a word which has been used for over 2000 years?

The word Jihad was around before Islam, it is still used in many various different context. I could say "It is a Jihad for me to wake up on time".

Anyway its crazy what a huge problem we have on our hands with these guys and yet no one seems to talk about it. They spread hate everywhere. Their children are brainwashed. I know personally I'm going to start upgradin my guns and **** because these crazies plan on world domination.

Ok reading a bit further down, I found this,

As for the Islamic ruling on the situation, then this is clear. There is no difference of opinion from those with any degree of a reputation that the punishment is death. Ibn Taymiyyah a great scholar of Islam says, ?Whoever curses the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) -a Muslim or a non Muslim- then he must be killed?and this is the opinion of the general body of Islamic scholars.?

Keep in mind, Islam has sects. The majority are Sunni's, the more extremists hold these beliefs (they are a minority), the other sect (to which I belong) are the Shia Muslims. The Shia and Sunni Muslims are most likely the normal Muslims you have around you everyday. The "extreme" ones are usually labeled Salafi/Wahhabi. I do not like these people.

They follow the teachings of a man named "Ibn Taymiyyah" (as you can see in the text), that man was mental. I try to expose his stupidity often, alas, it fails a lot. It is not only you who suffer from these kinds of people, it is us also.

I did not read the whole site' date=' so if I missed something out, correct me.

From what I did read, there was nothing wrong with it. Muslims are deeply offended by such things, and rightly so. I am aware that south park does this sort of thing with everyone and anyone, but that does not excuse anything. Perhaps the first time it is acceptable, but after seeing the effects it has had on the Dutch and Norwegian (I believe), it seems pointless to carry on.

Lol the title of a book has some correlation between a word which has been used for over 2000 years?

The word Jihad was around before Islam, it is still used in many various different context.[b'] I could say "It is a Jihad for me to wake up on time". [/b]

i think we all know it doesnt mean that to these people!

As for the Islamic ruling on the situation, then this is clear. There is no difference of opinion from those with any degree of a reputation that the punishment is death. Ibn Taymiyyah a great scholar of Islam says, ?Whoever curses the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) -a Muslim or a non Muslim- then he must be killed?and this is the opinion of the general body of Islamic scholars.?

that seems perfectly ok and normal............:rolleyes:

Keep in mind, Islam has sects. The majority are Sunni's, the more extremists hold these beliefs (they are a minority), the other sect (to which I belong) are the Shia Muslims. The Shia and Sunni Muslims are most likely the normal Muslims you have around you everyday. The "extreme" ones are usually labeled Salafi/Wahhabi. I do not like these people.

They follow the teachings of a man named "Ibn Taymiyyah" (as you can see in the text), that man was mental. I try to expose his stupidity often, alas, it fails a lot. It is not only you who suffer from these kinds of people, it is us also.

as per usual no sense of humour these people!

Things like that are just pointless' date=' and then people wonder why hate is spread. There is no need for you to offend people, so why do it? You are being just as bad

And btw, that is a picture of Aviceena[/quote']

so you know for a fact he didnt look like that?????

i spose you do since you have evidence that god exists also!:)

The word Jihad was around before Islam, it is still used in many various different context. I could say "It is a Jihad for me to wake up on time".

[i']As for the Islamic ruling on the situation, then this is clear. There is no difference of opinion from those with any degree of a reputation that the punishment is death. Ibn Taymiyyah a great scholar of Islam says, “Whoever curses the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) -a Muslim or a non Muslim- then he must be killed…and this is the opinion of the general body of Islamic scholars.”[/i]

I dont know how to break it to you but if a group of people thinks its their job to kill people based on the fact that their "prophet" has been mocked then yes thats crazy.

So many hypocritical idiots i swear... Ive seen gay parades mock Jesus and if i said i would kill gays for that then im an intolerant bastard right?

Also the same way you say theres sects in Islam and i should be aware of that is the same way they need to be aware that not all americans are responsible for whatever it is they are pissy about. I didnt hand Isaerl Palestinian land, the F'in U.N. did. These guys are a hate group plain and simple. They are the ones spreading hate not us on the forum.

You say you see nothing wrong with the site when at the very top is a guy holding a poster saying i hope god puts a mushroom cloud over israel?? And theres nothing wrong with that?? No hate behind that? This guy is sane??!! Your blind vaseline. Blind.

Eh. If they want to piss and moan let them. They are more than welcome to do so. Freedom allow's them to complain and ***** just like we do. We still have the right to make fun of Big Moe whenever we feel like doing so. They have absolutely no right to kill people over it. Anyone who thinks showing a picture of one silly guy is worth killing someone over shouldn't be alive. He's important, I get it. People make fun of Jesus and Moses all the time and their followers take the whole thing rather well I think.

I was really pissed off and confused last night when it didn't come back on at midnight like usual. Watching that retarded episode of TUF instead and then banking on the new South Park after The Daily Show and Colbert Report were over was a mistake. It took me until today when I heard on NPR in the car to realize the reason they didn't show it again like normal was because muslims flipped. Some idiot called into the radio station and said Matt and Trey are gonna get themselves killed like some European director or something that apparently had something about mohammad on film. I don't know what it was but I just find this to be completely ridiculous.

So tonight when it airs at 10:30 will something be changed or censored out like they did a couple of years ago?

So moses is the bad guy from Tron. Jesus gets stabbed in the throat and bleeds out, watches ****, swears, etc. Buddha snorts coke. Atheists **** out their mouth. South Park has ripped on every religion and it's okay, but they aren't allowed to rip on Islam? Give me a break. This whole issue is retarded and it needs to be fixed now. That was the whole point of Matt & Trey doing this in my opinion, but comedy central pussed out yet again. Everyone should make a picture of muhmmad in an offensive situation and send it to these people. If everyone rallies together, there is nothing they can do about it and target specific people like they did with that dude who made that film & the journalist. **** Islam. **** those people.

My grandfather died of cancer last year. The episode "Medicinal Fried Chicken" with everyone trying to get cancer made me feel weird because of the effect it had on my life. But I didn't get sand in my ****** about it. I laughed and enjoyed it for what it was. Everything is offensive to somebody. No-one or no religion is above everyone else. These sick bastards need to realize this.

Freedom of speech.

So moses is the bad guy from Tron. Jesus gets stabbed in the throat and bleeds out' date=' watches ****, swears, etc. Buddha snorts coke. Atheists **** out their mouth. South Park has ripped on every religion and it's okay, but they aren't allowed to rip on Islam? Give me a break. This whole issue is retarded and it needs to be fixed now. That was the whole point of Matt & Trey doing this in my opinion, but comedy central pussed out yet again. Everyone should make a picture of muhmmad in an offensive situation and send it to these people. If everyone rallies together, there is nothing they can do about it and target specific people like they did with that dude who made that film & the journalist. **** Islam. **** those people.

My grandfather died of cancer last year. The episode "Medicinal Fried Chicken" with everyone trying to get cancer made me feel weird because of the effect it had on my life. But I didn't get sand in my ****** about it. I laughed and enjoyed it for what it was. Everything is offensive to somebody. No-one or no religion is above everyone else. These sick bastards need to realize this.

Freedom of speech.[/quote']

+1

and to corporal... Supposedly according to an article i read, they are suppose to "censor" it.

First of all the title of this thread should read "Islamic Extremists..." seeing as there is no such thing as an Islamist and because the number of the 2 BILLION muslims on this planet who feel this way is an extreme minority. It is a huge proportionate difference from the number of Christians who feel they are God's chosen and all others are inferior and lesser human beings because of it.

Second, does Christianity, Judhaism, Buddhism, Sihkism, or any other "ism", have expressly written in their centuries old scriptures, passages specifically forbidding the representation of their holy prophet in picture form in anything other than religous documents or mosque artwork? No they don't. You have to expect anyone who takes their religion seriously to be offended by someone else's blatant violation of what they consider one of their holiest commandments.

In no way do I think that "South Park" should not make whatever show they want to make. This is America and we have freedom of speech and expression. And I think that anyone who would attempt to stop, hinder, harm, or even threaten them for doing so in this country should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law in federal court for civil rights violations. Any organization advocating viloence of any kind should be shut down by the feds with fitting criminal prosecutions to follow.

But this ignorant outrage at the offended reaction of many, and the extreme reaction of a few, is pretty saddening for me. We are supposed to be better than that. An American Muslim has as much right to be offended and voice their offense as the makers of the show have to make it.

It is up to the network to decide whether or not to cross the line with what they air.

What saddens me the most is that like in any debate and discussion the huge minority who hold the most extreme views on both sides, are the most vocal and attention grabbing so the masses feel that those extreme views are held by a much larger proportion of the whole.

Some people are so arrogant and egocentric they honestly feel that their own personal opinion or viewpoint is more important or valid than a huge majority of the world.

I call em Republicans..........

First of all the title of this thread should read "Islamic Extremists..." seeing as there is no such thing as an Islamist and because the number of the 2 BILLION muslims on this planet who feel this way is an extreme minority. It is a huge proportionate difference from the number of Christians who feel they are God's chosen and all others are inferior and lesser human beings because of it.

Second' date=' does Christianity, Judhaism, Buddhism, Sihkism, or any other "ism", have expressly written in their centuries old scriptures, passages specifically forbidding the representation of their holy prophet in picture form in anything other than religous documents or mosque artwork? No they don't. You have to expect anyone who takes their religion seriously to be offended by someone else's blatant violation of what they consider one of their holiest commandments.

In no way do I think that "South Park" should not make whatever show they want to make. This is America and we have freedom of speech and expression. And I think that anyone who would attempt to stop, hinder, harm, or even threaten them for doing so in this country should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law in federal court for civil rights violations. Any organization advocating viloence of any kind should be shut down by the feds with fitting criminal prosecutions to follow.

But this ignorant outrage at the offended reaction of many, and the extreme reaction of a few, is pretty saddening for me. We are supposed to be better than that. An American Muslim has as much right to be offended and voice their offense as the makers of the show have to make it.

It is up to the network to decide whether or not to cross the line with what they air.

What saddens me the most is that like in any debate and discussion the huge minority who hold the most extreme views on both sides, are the most vocal and attention grabbing so the masses feel that those extreme views are held by a much larger proportion of the whole.

Some people are so arrogant and egocentric they honestly feel that their own personal opinion or viewpoint is more important or valid than a huge majority of the world.

I call em Republicans..........[/quote']

Spot on brother josh

BJJnoob your act is getting old ..there are black sheep in every community...but ur taking a few minorities and generalizing which is terrible...now should i consider all Preists pedophiles, ? look at the statistics and ull be blown away...look at the recent scandel..now should i make a generalizaiton ? Unlike u bro...i didnt post a thread about it..could have..but i dont want to hurt the feelings of the christian brothers n sisters here

BJJnoob your act is getting old ..there are black sheep in every community...but ur taking a few minorities and generalizing which is terrible...now should i consider all Preists pedophiles' date=' ? look at the statistics and ull be blown away...look at the recent scandel..now should i make a generalizaiton ? Unlike u bro...i didnt post a thread about it..could have..[b']but i dont want to hurt the feelings of the christian brothers n sisters here[/b]

Why not?! They deserve it. I mean for f**ks sake the Pope protects pedophiles and they don't even have to answer for their crimes. It's disgusting...

{BY musichamza}BJJnoob your act is getting old ..there are black sheep in every community...but ur taking a few minorities and generalizing which is terrible...now should i consider all Preists pedophiles, ? look at the statistics and ull be blown away...look at the recent scandel..now should i make a generalizaiton ? Unlike u bro...i didnt post a thread about it..could have..but i dont want to hurt the feelings of the christian brothers n sisters here

YES YOU ARE ONE OF THEM.

Second' date=' does Christianity, Judhaism, Buddhism, Sihkism, or any other "ism", have expressly written in their centuries old scriptures, passages specifically forbidding the representation of their holy prophet in picture form in anything other than religous documents or mosque artwork? No they don't. You have to expect anyone who takes their religion seriously to be offended by someone else's blatant violation of what they consider one of their holiest commandments.

But this ignorant outrage at the offended reaction of many, and the extreme reaction of a few, is pretty saddening for me. We are supposed to be better than that. [b']An American Muslim has as much right to be offended and voice their offense as the makers of the show have to make it.[/b]

I call em Republicans..........

I want to agree with you i do. However, deep down i know your a hypocrit because if i were to have a website called RevolutionChristian and i posted something like....

"Planned Parenthood in Las Vegas better be careful because we dont want anymore Eric Rudolfs running around."

Then proceeded to post scripture declaring why its my duty to do so, your **** would hit the fan. You would explode. Your a hypocrit dude. Oh and btw im a Libertarian so you can take your Republican humbo jumbo claims and shove em. Your ignorant and hypocritical.

Your trying to water down the situation by claiming theres only a small majority of extremists. Well unfortunately thats a point you never had to make because i never said kill all the f'in muslims. I simply said we have a huge problem and people need to stop ignoring it. Get your pedestal ******** outta here please.

Have you seen how many death threats that cartoonist got? How many attempts were made on his life?! Say what you want about it being a small number of fanatic's they are still a dangerous group of people and it's really not that goddamn small. The entire population goes ape**** whenever someone put's up a picture of the big guy. Thousands of them march and make threats. They feel showing a picture IS ENOUGH TO WARRANT A DEATH SENTENCE. It's absolutely ridiculous that we are being bullied by terrorists. It's cool to abuse Jesus but once Moe show's up the party is over. **** that and **** the people who stand up for those animal's. Mohammed would be slapping *****es left and right if he knew they were taking human life over something that stupid.

Have you seen how many death threats that cartoonist got? How many attempts were made on his life?! Say what you want about it being a small number of fanatic's they are still a dangerous group of people and it's really not that goddamn small. The entire population goes ape**** whenever someone put's up a picture of the big guy. Thousands of them march and make threats. They feel showing a picture IS ENOUGH TO WARRANT A DEATH SENTENCE. It's absolutely ridiculous that we are being bullied by terrorists. It's cool to abuse Jesus but once Moe show's up the party is over. **** that and **** the people who stand up for those animal's. Mohammed would be slapping *****es left and right if he knew they were taking human life over something that stupid.

+1

You wouldn't kill them would you? I don't have a problem with someone being angry about something but forcing censorship just doesn't sit well with me.

No bro causing physical harm i object 2, but people can object to the cartoons in a demonstrative manner..and alot of the preachers say, object but do not lay a finger on any 1...actually during the prophet Mohammad time peace be upon him he was beaten on several occasions and prophet mohammad peace be upon him had the chance to inflict the same torture on them during battle time but he said be gone you are free, he showed mercy...and we shouldnt be violent but we should and i encourage civil protest..but u must understand religion its a sensitive issue..and people are passionate about it...if ur comedy has 2 rely on the easiest targets, u are not a good comic

No bro causing physical harm i object 2' date=' but people can object to the cartoons in a demonstrative manner..and alot of the preachers say, object but do not lay a finger on any 1...actually during the prophet Mohammad time peace be upon him he was beaten on several occasions and prophet mohammad peace be upon him had the chance to inflict the same torture on them during battle time but he said be gone you are free, he showed mercy...and we shouldnt be violent but we should and i encourage civil protest..but u must understand religion its a sensitive issue..and people are passionate about it...if ur comedy has 2 rely on the easiest targets, u are not a good comic[/quote']

Why should we have to pick and choose our comedy around what offends people? They aren't picking on easy targets, they are picking on all of them. It's what they do. That's absolutely ridiculous. It being a touchy subject makes it okay for these people to bully and force censorship? Civil protest is one thing, death threat's and multiple attempts on a man's life because of one silly picture is ridiculous. If they don't want to see it they don't have to watch it.

it is easy comedy' date=' just like comics who talk about race..black this..white that...its easy[/quote']

They still have every right to do it. They can tell jokes about ducklings if they want. The Muslim's on the other hand have no right to behave in the manner they are. They aren't protesting they are holding a gun to the head of every person involved in the the creation of that show. The Muslim world has made it clear that if you do something they don't like they will respond with violence and that simply shouldn't be tolerated. We grit our teeth and deal with it because most of the world is civilized and free, it won't last long though. Eventually someone is going to get sick of catering to their whim's and hit them the way they hit everyone else. I personally cannot wait for that day.

From what I did read, there was nothing wrong with it. Muslims are deeply offended by such things, and rightly so. [b']I am aware that south park does this sort of thing with everyone and anyone, but that does not excuse anything[/b]. Perhaps the first time it is acceptable, but after seeing the effects it has had on the Dutch and Norwegian (I believe), it seems pointless to carry on.

Making fun of people is fine, until they make fun of you. Hypocrit.

why are they mad? look what South Park made Moses look like...

sp_0309_08_v6.jpg

how can anyone possibly take South Park seriously?

If you watched episode 200, you will notice they make fun of basically all organized religions. The muslim cry babies are the only ones with sand in their vaginas.

They still have every right to do it. They can tell jokes about ducklings if they want. The Muslim's on the other hand have no right to behave in the manner they are. They aren't protesting they are holding a gun to the head of every person involved in the the creation of that show. The Muslim world has made it clear that if you do something they don't like they will respond with violence and that simply shouldn't be tolerated. We grit our teeth and deal with it because most of the world is civilized and free' date=' it won't last long though. Eventually someone is going to get sick of catering to their whim's and hit them the way they hit everyone else. I personally cannot wait for that day.[/quote']

Hey dont generalize and leave ur muslim hate out of this thread, a few people did and ur generalizing islam and muslims, what are u 1 of those bigots? They are just a few..but putting a whole label on muslims...and ur not gona do jack 2 the muslim world, 1.6 billion muslims and growing cant live with it ? 2 bad

it is easy comedy' date=' just like comics who talk about race..black this..white that...its easy[/quote']

Well if it's that easy, why don't you create your own show and make as much money as them. Oh wait, it's not THAT easy now is it.

About the whole censorship thing, it's ridiculous. It's not like South Park creators just decided to pick on muslims, look at how they portray the christian God lol. Or Jesus, Satan, the mormon guy, Buddha etc.

They make fun of EVERYTHING, that's what they do.

People want to get mad about it and voice their opinions because it offends them, go ahead, more power to you. But don't start making death threats and ****.

But of course, every god damn extremist(and not just Muslims, I literally mean any god damned kind you can find) knows all he has to do is send a few death threats if he doesn't want something to be made fun of.

You guys want to know what's the funniest part? Muhammad was actually showed, without any censorship, in an old episode with the super best friend league(this was around before these episodes). Did we hear anyone ***** and cry about it? Of course not. Now? Omg south park is so mean.

/rant

BJJnoob your act is getting old ..there are black sheep in every community...but ur taking a few minorities and generalizing which is terrible...now should i consider all Preists pedophiles' date=' ? look at the statistics and ull be blown away...look at the recent scandel..now should i make a generalizaiton ? Unlike u bro...i didnt post a thread about it..could have..but i dont want to hurt the feelings of the christian brothers n sisters here[/quote']

Until you are convinced otherwise, yes.

I am not sure if they changed their minds, but last week on their website Matt and Trey said tonights episode would be a completly different subject because they would rather release nothing than something overly censored/altered.

yeah they scheduled the 2nd part of that buddha episode, but they showed the 'cheesing' episode instead. i was able to watch the new one off south park zone and every time they even said buddha (which was alot) it was censored, not to mention the whole minute of the end of the show!!

god damn squares getting offended by toilet humour. they should just bury their heads in the sand

lets go dallas cowboys!

Hey dont generalize and leave ur muslim hate out of this thread' date=' a few people did and ur generalizing islam and muslims, what are u 1 of those bigots? They are just a few..but putting a whole label on muslims...and ur not gona do jack 2 the muslim world, 1.6 billion muslims and growing cant live with it ? 2 bad[/quote']

I'm not generalizing. If you watch the protests you see hundreds if not thousands of Muslim's demanding blood in repayment for the crime they feel was committed against them. I have no problem's with Muslim people, I'm an atheist I think all religion is a little silly. I do have a problem with them using fear and violence to force their agenda through. I didn't say I was going to do something. I'm hoping the world as a whole will realize the damage these people are doing.

1.6 billion? Impressive. How many are amongst the uneducated poor? How many were raised into the fold and taught everything else was evil? Don't brag about your numbers. Every religion has numbers. Hell Scientology has millions of followers. The good upstanding Muslim's aren't the problem. They worship peacefully and don't really care what a stupid tv show says. It's the psychotic ignorant Muslim's who think that because they are Muslim they are more important than anyone else. The censoring of the prophet's image just showed it. They aren't the minority they are the vast majority in certain parts of the world.

Archived