MMA fan from finland

finland86

Why is almost everybody complaining ufc cards when it does not involve title fights or so called BIG fights.In my mind every f*cking fight is big and shows the warrior spirit of these amazing athletes/fighters.Bashing fighters like Fitch,Gsp boring i don?t understand that,fighting is all about winning?it`s not about style or how good you look,and you don`t need be good at everything or even try to outbox Silva or out grapple Gsp or submit Maia,it`s all about who`s the smartest most intelligent fighter and take the fight where you are strongest.Only real stupid fighter would just bang all night for the fans,watch wwe if that`s all you want,in my opinion MMA is sport where you do all what`s needed to get the win.How often you see in NHL NFL NBA guys doing it for the fans only?

and sorry my bad english,no need to bash for that..lol

Why is almost everybody complaining ufc cards when it does not involve title fights or so called BIG fights.In my mind every f*cking fight is big and shows the warrior spirit of these amazing athletes/fighters.Bashing fighters like Fitch' date='Gsp boring i don?t understand that,fighting is all about winning?it`s not about style or how good you look,and you don`t need be good at everything or even try to outbox Silva or out grapple Gsp or submit Maia,it`s all about who`s the smartest most intelligent fighter and take the fight where you are strongest.Only real stupid fighter would just bang all night for the fans,watch wwe if that`s all you want,in my opinion MMA is sport where you do all what`s needed to get the win.How often you see in NHL NFL NBA guys doing it for the fans only?

and sorry my bad english,no need to bash for that..lol[/quote']

Get used to it, if not, get off the forum

Waa%20cry%20baby2.jpg

i think it comes down to finishing...it's all about finishing the fight...and there are a few mma fans (alot, maybe) that think a fighter simply laying on their opponent, or being unable to finish their opponent as lacking as fighters.

i would partially agree.

but i'm not down for booing or name calling; i'd much rather rally (why boo the guy you're rooting for simply because they're tired...? it seems counter-intuitive). i agree with you in that these are warriors and should be treated as such, but the critics have their place, however rabid and irrevocably reactionary they may be. :)

and banging i mean Kimbo,Tank style.Really enjoy the standup game,but example many people don`t like Machida because he`s counterstriker not a banger.I mean i don`t think you can go far if you just fight allways hands down and banging and keep the fans happy.But if that`s your strategy and your winning i have nothing to complain about it,then it is good strategy,and i think it`s just stupid if you get taken down by lay&pray wrestler,keep your distance circle and move i know easier said than done

Archived