Micheal "the Count" Bisping

Millertime86

When was the last time Bisping decisively won over anyone? If he can just make it to the end of the fight without getting knocked out, maybe they will just give him the decision like they did in the Matt Hammil fight. Bisping was the golden boy for UFC marketing in the UK, too bad he never lived up too the hype.

hope bisping smashes miller up big time' date=' come on the count![/quote']

Why do you think Bisping is getting a scrub like Dan Miller? He lost his last fight so the UFC has to pamper Bisping and give him another easy win of course he's going to beat this losers ****... I'd be surprised if this Miller guy does anything...

Why do you think Bisping is getting a scrub like Dan Miller? He lost his last fight so the UFC has to pamper Bisping and give him another easy win of course he's going to beat this losers ****... I'd be surprised if this Miller guy does anything...

Miller (either one) is a solid fighter and a bad match up for a lot of fighters. I think Bisping will take him but it will be tough.

Loser? That's a bit harsh. Are you in the top 50 of your chosen sport/profession?

bisping via the same knees jason day got put out with :-D

Jason Day lol. He was a tough opponent.

This is a fail.

Thanks ' date=' i hope we see the bisping we saw against kang in rnd 2 he looked a beast!

and was unlucky against wandali[/quote']

LoL Kang is an inferior fighter like all his past opponents of course Bisping looked that much more better then Kang... Bisping being unlucky against wandali? lmfao bisping never stood a chance infact Wandy was taking it easy on Bisping playing it safe till the last 10 sec of each round where he was about to end the fight every round, the thing is Wandy could have put Bisping away any time he pleased if only Wandy actually decided to pull the trigger and do it to bad he didn't...

Miller (either one) is a solid fighter and a bad match up for a lot of fighters. I think Bisping will take him but it will be tough.

Loser? That's a bit harsh. Are you in the top 50 of your chosen sport/profession?

What has any of the Miller's accomplished? Basically nothing the best fight he won was Jake Rosholt big deal... Most of his wins are submissions or decisions yea wow thats going to come in handy against Bisping who is a BJJ fighter and a pro at winning decision victory's...Yes he's a can take some shots but he's hardly talented enough to pull off a win over a turd like Bisping.... If Dan Miller pulls it off I'll be his #1 fan but it's just another case of Bisping getting a free ride once again...

As a "Brit" yes, I would like to see Bisping win a championship belt. However, I fear that Bisping is a bit like how Tim Henman was at tennis - good, but not good enough to win a major. Bisping is good, but not good enough. I just can't see Bisping being a world champion.

What has any of the Miller's accomplished? Basically nothing the best fight he won was Jake Rosholt big deal... Most of his wins are submissions or decisions yea wow thats going to come in handy against Bisping who is a BJJ fighter and a pro at winning decision victory's...Yes he's a can take some shots but he's hardly talented enough to pull off a win over a turd like Bisping.... If Dan Miller pulls it off I'll be his #1 fan but it's just another case of Bisping getting a free ride once again...

Bisping is a Kickboxer rather than a BJJ fighter. True, miller has not beaten 'anyone' yet, but he has been to decision with Sonnen & Maia, not an easy task for a 'Loser'. I think Miller is more on Bispings level than most he has fought recently.

But to call Miller a loser is not right, in the context it was said.

Bisping will probably suck his way to victory landing a couple of slaps and maybe a take down or two with nothing following it. He really shouldn't be in the UFC. He's not even a good gate keeper they just pile fighters who really aren't going anywhere in front of him whenever he blows a big match.

No more entries required for most insightful post, the winner is.....

Bisping sucks

Bisping Miller should be a close fight, certainly don't think is a free ride for Bisping. Hope he shows a killer instinct if he gets the chance but miller's very hard to put away

bisping is never gunna go anywhere in the ufc. he was used by the ufc just to land britain. then after the ufc won britain, the gave him to henderson, a fight nobody gave to bisping. and now, he is just going to lose over and over. there are good brit fighters, however, that will go places. ross pearson being the top brit fighter

bisping vs so-so talent he will win all damn day.. but when he fought evans' date=' lost..when he fought hendo what happen?.. he fought the axe murderer what happen?.. hes not up to par with the great fighters[/quote']

Bisping vs Evans could have gone either way and how many people could dan KO with that right hand cannon? The fight with Wandy was fairly competitive, though Wandy did win. I don't think Bisping will ever be top 5 but I still like the guy.

Bisping vs Evans could have gone either way and how many people could dan KO with that right hand cannon? The fight with Wandy was fairly competitive' date=' though Wandy did win. I don't think Bisping will ever be top 5 but I still like the guy.[/quote']

Not as many as he use to; as he now telegraphs that big right. So it's easy to avoid but Bisping is either to stupid or unskilled to see it.

Not as many as he use to; as he now telegraphs that big right. So it's easy to avoid but Bisping is either to stupid or unskilled to see it.

He always telegraphed that right yet somehow lands it on folks even though they know it's coming. I will admit when Micheal kept circling towards Dan's power hand, I was cringing, waiting for it to land. Then it did. Dan has ridiculous power in that punch and I thought Shields was done when he caught him with it as well.

He always telegraphed that right yet somehow lands it on folks even though they know it's coming. I will admit when Micheal kept circling towards Dan's power hand' date=' I was cringing, waiting for it to land. Then it did. Dan has ridiculous power in that punch and I thought Shields was done when he caught him with it as well.[/quote']

I wasn't cringing man I watched it repeatedly for hours when I worked at a video store sometimes even watch Bisping get his face smashed in slow motion man it was one of the greatest things in the world to watch. Bisping crashing to floor in pain. The only thing missing was the guy uhh what was his name in one of the worst movies of all time i think the name of the movie is Friday and the guy who steals ummm the african deer like animal Gazelle? Anyways him running over him shaking his head in Bisping's face saying "You got KTFO"

When was the last time Bisping decisively won over anyone? If he can just make it to the end of the fight without getting knocked out' date=' maybe they will just give him the decision like they did in the Matt Hammil fight. Bisping was the golden boy for UFC marketing in the UK, too bad he never lived up too the hype.[/quote']

why hasn't he? he got knocked out by hendo..that's just one on hendo's highlight real, he got beat by wandy...but did a lot better than lots of others have against him. Even wandy said he's a good fighter but he just needs to fight with confidence...basically plant your feet every now and then...bisping just seems a bit too cautious after hendo, then kang. He'll learn, i'm not saying he'll ever be the champ but loosing to the people he has is no embarrassment.

i think bisping was just in a strange place in his head...i think he realised when hendo came to the ring that he'd upset one heavy handed mean dude that was only there to punch his lights out lol. He wasn't doing that bad till he got KO'd. He wone the 1st round. Admittidly he never had hendo in any trouble but he was ahead on points...and as we all know lately..points is a big part of the game for some people

why hasn't he? he got knocked out by hendo..that's just one on hendo's highlight real' date=' he got beat by wandy...but did a lot better than lots of others have against him. Even wandy said he's a good fighter but he just needs to fight with confidence...basically plant your feet every now and then...bisping just seems a bit too cautious after hendo, then kang. He'll learn, i'm not saying he'll ever be the champ but loosing to the people he has is no embarrassment.[/quote']

I am almost certain aside from kang being in there I have read this exact same post word for word by you in another thread.

i think bisping was just in a strange place in his head...i think he realised when hendo came to the ring that he'd upset one heavy handed mean dude that was only there to punch his lights out lol. He wasn't doing that bad till he got KO'd. He wone the 1st round. Admittidly he never had hendo in any trouble but he was ahead on points...and as we all know lately..points is a big part of the game for some people

No we all know points don't mean jack and was giving that fight to Henderson before that too, but it doesn't matter because how many flubbed ufc scores from the judges have you seen? All fighters know you don't just do what you need too to whether the storm you finish the fight because the judges are unpredictable.

I am almost certain aside from kang being in there I have read this exact same post word for word by you in another thread.

you probably have lol...i have my opinions on things and i stick with them....i'll change my opinion when i feel i need to but as i say it's what i feel so it's pretty much gonna be word for word.

No we all know points don't mean jack and was giving that fight to Henderson before that too' date=' but it doesn't matter because how many flubbed ufc scores from the judges have you seen? All fighters know you don't just do what you need too to whether the storm you finish the fight because the judges are unpredictable.[/quote']

ponits do count...GSP, Edgar, Silva, all recent and only won by points

you probably have lol...i have my opinions on things and i stick with them....i'll change my opinion when i feel i need to but as i say it's what i feel so it's pretty much gonna be word for word.

ponits do count...GSP' date=' Edgar, Silva, all recent and only won by points[/quote']

Ok the first one. I thought so I'm just trying to tell you if you want to be taken serious with your arguments and not simply be labeled a **** for your opinion then you have to mix your words around a little where it doesn't just look like you copied and pasted another one of your posts word for word except for adding two words.

Now the second one here: Not saying points won't win you the fight but saying you don't fight for the points because when it comes to the judges anything can happen. Only way you can win by points and clearly be the winner is if you dominate the rounds unless your bisping you can decisively lose all three if your in the uk and can still somehow win all three rounds. Just like edgar for instance I freaking hate BJ because he is so damn high on himself but I still say he had won that fight instead of edgar it was a close match in all rounds while I scored the fight rounds 1,2,4 BJ and rounds 3,5 Edgar; while my brother scored the rounds 1,2 BJ and rounds 3,4,5 Edgar, and we both agreed we could have made an argument for either one of the guys in the 4th round, but yet the judges scored it 50-45 wtf must have watched it with closed eyes 49-46 wow hmm ok and 48-47 well at least that score is a right one. So he lost considerably which is why you can't let a fight go the judges. What happens to make this worse is because if you are going to wear a champions belt you are going to have to dominate the round no questions asked in my book and I think in a lot of other peoples books as well.

Bisping is a Kickboxer rather than a BJJ fighter. True' date=' miller has not beaten 'anyone' yet, but he has been to decision with Sonnen & Maia, not an easy task for a 'Loser'. I think Miller is more on Bispings level than most he has fought recently.

But to call Miller a loser is not right, in the context it was said.[/quote']

Yeah loser not so much but he's not considered to be a some body he's a nobody like the rest of Bisping's easy wins... Dan Miller can take a punch thats about it... I can't remember the Sonnen fight nor the Maia fight or never seen them perhaps... So he with stood Sonnen grinding on him not a big deal, Maia I could imagine he was able to keep it standing or was able to spring to his feet before Maia leached onto him Maia totally sucks and when he isn't in his element on the ground he crumbles...

I guess Bisping is is more so a kick boxer for sure but with a BJJ base he'll be able to do well enough to get out of submission attempts and out do Dan Miller on the ground get it back to the feet and peck the day lights out of Dan Miller to win a easy decision victory, there is a very slim chance he has the ability to KO Miller, but he might submit Miller, most likely it will be a lame 3 round fight of Bisping running away getting his pecks and pokes in to win the decision... Yet is Miller can catch him and nudge Bisping on the chin he will K' Bisping TFO or wobble him with his weak chin if Miller is smart enough to put Bisping away if he should do this he'll pull off the ''W'' Now if Kang was talented or smart enough to do this when they faught Kang would have won rather then blowing it and rolling into a fetal postion like he did...

Archived