what with everyone assuming if a fight ends in a decision it must be boring?

lethalz3r0

i see alot online and especially around these forums that people associate a decision and a boring fight, i mean to me some of the most exciting fights were decisions, griffin vs bonnar, sanchez vs guida and many others, so why is it that people still say fights ending in a decision are boring

i see alot online and especially around these forums that people associate a decision and a boring fight' date=' i mean to me some of the most exciting fights were decisions, griffin vs bonnar, sanchez vs guida and many others, so why is it that people still say fights ending in a decision are boring[/quote']

everyone so basically every individual on this forum told you this .

i see alot online and especially around these forums that people associate a decision and a boring fight' date=' i mean to me some of the most exciting fights were decisions, griffin vs bonnar, sanchez vs guida and many others, so why is it that people still say fights ending in a decision are boring[/quote']

Because they are not mma fans they are ko fans. They watch fights to see someone get ****ed up, not to watch it for the skills these fighters have and all the exciting moves and combos they throw and do.

Because they are not mma fans they are ko fans. They watch fights to see someone get ****ed up' date=' not to watch it for the skills these fighters have and all the exciting moves and combos they throw and do.[/quote']

Not all decisions are boring. 25 minutes of GSP man hugging and spooning his opponent are however boring.

sorry if im repeating a thread i really dont remember seeing it but my mistake

No worries, I was just being a jack off. There has been an influx of "boring" threads though.

A decision victory does not automatically make a fight boring, but when the person just grinds out a decision that is a different story.

why is this a ridiculous thread? and this is my first thread in like a month so what are u talking about? and if u dont like my threads regardless of when i make them then dont read them

your trolling trollers get reported and banned do us a favour and take your troll threads to sherdogg

stop trolling the forums with your ridiculous threads

This isn't trolling its a legit thread..

Are decisions bad? no

Are there such things as exciting Decision fights? yes

Should "dominant" fighters continually win via decision? no

Are there just as many boring decisions as exciting ones? yes

Truth is, theres a ton of good decision fights out there, but theres just as many boring ones. Theres a reason why fighters talk about going out and finishing guys, theres a reason why GSP continually apologizes for decision victorys (not to pick on GSP), and theres a reason why the UFC doesnt put together the years best decision victories and air it on tv like they do KO's and Submissions.

This isn't trolling its a legit thread..

Are decisions bad? no

Are there such things as exciting Decision fights? yes

Should "dominant" fighters continually win via decision? no

Are there just as many boring decisions as exciting ones? yes

Truth is' date=' theres a ton of good decision fights out there, but theres just as many boring ones. Theres a reason why fighters talk about going out and finishing guys, theres a reason why GSP continually apologizes for decision victorys (not to pick on GSP), and theres a reason why the UFC doesnt put together the years best decision victories and air it on tv like they do KO's and Submissions.[/quote']

this is a troll post quit trolling the forums

Not all decisions are boring. 25 minutes of GSP man hugging and spooning his opponent are however boring.

Of course you bring up GSP. If he finished hardy with 5 seconds left in the 5th, you would not even bring it up. Even though it would have still been 5 rounds of so called man-hugging and spooning as you see it. I guess some people cant help but think about spooning, when two guys are on the ground.

Of course you bring up GSP. If he finished hardy with 5 seconds left in the 5th' date=' you would not even bring it up. Even though it would have still been 5 rounds of so called man-hugging and spooning as you see it. I guess some people cant help but think about spooning, when two guys are on the ground.[/quote']

Nicely put +1

I fail to see how this is a troll post. He is stating his opinion on what he thinks about decisions. He is not doing this to get a rise out of people' date=' like a troll.[/quote']

exactly, i pretty much agree with what he said. It seems like if you don't simply cave in to certain peoples opinions then you're a troll. lol, at the end of it all we're each gonna like whatever we like and dislike what we don't. Plus if people think it's a troll thread why do they do multiple posts on it? most odd.

Of course you bring up GSP. If he finished hardy with 5 seconds left in the 5th' date=' you would not even bring it up. Even though it would have still been 5 rounds of so called man-hugging and spooning as you see it. I guess some people cant help but think about spooning, when two guys are on the ground.[/quote']

He didn't finish Hardy, and it was a boring fight.

Archived