15 Year Old Brock Lesnar vs 15 Year Old Mike Tyson

FerociousKO

After reading the thread about how many 8 year olds it would take to beat lesnar i had the idea for this.

Remember its just for fun.

The question is in a street fight who would win between a 15 year old brock lesnar vs a 15 year old mike tyson.A few factors have to be taken into consideration both of them would have been close to 200lbs with tyson probaly having a weight advantage although brock due to the fact he is a wrestler probaly having a strength advatage.

Another factor is that they didn't know each other so tyson wouldn't be ready for the takedown and brock might unknowinly try to stand with tyson.

The last factor is tyson was an animal at 15 often having to spar with adults where as i have read that brock wasn't the greatest wrestler when he was young and only became great in his later years because of more dedication.

So the question is who do you think would win and remember this thread is just for fun.

attachment.php?attachmentid=102898&stc=1&d=1247533825

mike_tyson_together_with_legendary_trainer_cus_d_amato_boxing_2_2d7d4970e0500a694cf58979aba79638_490x350.png

All of Brock's hater will pick Tyson.. They'd pick anybody over Brock including Richard Simmons. "Who had better cardio Brock Lesnar or Richard Simmons?"

im not a brock hater at all i think hes extremely talented but tyson was a world champion boxer by the time he was like 17 or something crazy like that. and you can say that brock would just take him down but like i said before, top level boxers do a lot of training with olympic wrestlers. so i bet a 15 year old tyson was actually a better wrestler than a 15 year old brock

Picking Tyson is being bias' date=' picking Lesnar is just the obvious thing to do. Wrestler vs boxer. Gee, I wonder what style does better in fighting?[/quote']

It's not about style in this case.

Everyone is picking Tyson because he was a MONSTER.

Who would everyone pick NOW? Of course Brock, but the question is at 15.

It's not about style in this case.

Everyone is picking Tyson because he was a MONSTER.

Who would everyone pick NOW? Of course Brock' date=' but the question is at 15.[/quote']

It's still wrestling vs boxing. Brock was a monster too. Who did Tyson beat at the age of 15 that makes you think he was so amazing?

Look at his amateur record.

Question: Do you know who Mike Tyson is?

The most overrated boxer in history since Ali?

He would get raped like the ***** he is by being tackled/head butted.

All it really shows is: how stupid some people are who post here, and how pathetic a wanna-be generation of losers is. Wouldn't know a real fight if it knocked their teeth in.

The most overrated boxer in history since Ali?

He would get raped like the ***** he is by being tackled/head butted.

All it really shows is: how stupid some people are who post here' date=' and how pathetic a wanna-be generation of losers is. Wouldn't know a real fight if it knocked their teeth in.[/quote']

Stop posting, honestly.

So is Brock.

Okay, I'm obviously not going to sway you so I guess we'll agree to disagree.

There's stories that Tyson was over 200 lbs at 12, and that was when Teddy Atlas took over.

He became the HW champion at 19. Just imagine where he was in between there.

Brock couldn't even get a scholarship for wrestling in University.

All i know is that Vendor and dfwGSP dont really know **** about tyson. If you put a 15 yo kid with an unbeliveable amateur boxing record who is also sparring with PRO boxers twice his age, against a mediocre high school wrestler who isnt used to gettin smashed in the face, its pretty obvious the boxer will win! Research a lil bit about tyson. u may learn sumthin! P.S. What did u do at the start of a fight when u were 15?? Stand and trade maybe?? I think so! Unless of course uv never even had a fight, which if so how u comment about a street fight? SILENCED I BELIVE!!!!!

All i know is that Vendor and dfwGSP dont really know **** about tyson. If you put a 15 yo kid with an unbeliveable amateur boxing record who is also sparring with PRO boxers twice his age' date=' against a mediocre high school wrestler who isnt used to gettin smashed in the face, its pretty obvious the boxer will win! Research a lil bit about tyson. u may learn sumthin! P.S. What did u do at the start of a fight when u were 15?? [b']Stand and trade [/b]maybe?? I think so! Unless of course uv never even had a fight, which if so how u comment about a street fight? SILENCED I BELIVE!!!!!

This is one of the main points of the thread brock wouldn't know that tyson is a great boxer and like most people in a fight he would probaly try to stand with tyson.

Whereas now brock would just imediately shoot for the takedown.

This is one of the main points of the thread brock wouldn't know that tyson is a great boxer and like most people in a fight he would probaly try to stand with tyson.

Whereas now brock would just imediately shoot for the takedown.

only at 15 he wouldnt even get a takedown. ive said it before and i'll say it again, at 15 years old tyson trained with top wrestlers. brock wasnt that good at 15 so he wouldnt stand a chance EVEN IN A WRESTLING MATCH

All i know is that Vendor and dfwGSP dont really know **** about tyson. If you put a 15 yo kid with an unbeliveable amateur boxing record who is also sparring with PRO boxers twice his age' date=' against a mediocre high school wrestler who isnt used to gettin smashed in the face, its pretty obvious the boxer will win! Research a lil bit about tyson. u may learn sumthin! P.S. What did u do at the start of a fight when u were 15?? Stand and trade maybe?? I think so! Unless of course uv never even had a fight, which if so how u comment about a street fight? SILENCED I BELIVE!!!!![/quote']

couldn't have said it better myself

i am a massive brock fan (look at my other post) but i would have to go with tyson. i read a interview about brock fighting back in high school, and he dosent go for a takedown but swing like crazy, tyson being a boxer would win. but if brock did go for a takedown its a wrap. i mean unless tyson can box off his back.

I pick Brock due to the following reasons:

1.) At 15 Brock is probably around 6' 1", while Tyson is around 5' 9". The big difference in height will matters. The reach advantage will also favors Brock I think.

2.) When brock was 18 he's around 285 lbs, so probably at 15 he's around 260, while Tyson will probably around 200 lbs. So the match-up would be like Penn (A very good striker) against Jon Jones (A very good wrestler), again the weight advantage favors Brock.

3.) For the punching power, we all know that Tyson has a devastating power, so we could assume that it's also the same when he's 15, but does somebody knows the punching power of Brock when he was 15? Of course none, do we know that he has also devastating power at that time, nobody can tell. But the fact is if a 265 guy punches the 200 lb guy in the face it's still lights out for the 200 lb guy, whether he's Tyson or not. The bigger guy has always the bigger power compared to the small guy.

So it's a 3-0 advantage for Brock.

1.) At 15 Brock is probably around 6' 1"' date=' while Tyson is around 5' 9". The big difference in height will matters. The reach advantage will also favors Brock I think.

2.) When brock was 18 he's around 285 lbs, so probably at 15 he's around 260, while Tyson will probably around 200 lbs. So the match-up would be like Penn (A very good striker) against Jon Jones (A very good wrestler), again the weight advantage favors Brock.

3.) For the punching power, we all know that Tyson has a devastating power, so we could assume that it's also the same when he's 15, but does somebody knows the punching power of Brock when he was 15? Of course none, do we know that he has also devastating power at that time, nobody can tell. But the fact is if a 265 guy punches the 200 lb guy in the face it's still lights out for the 200 lb guy, whether he's Tyson or not. The bigger guy has always the bigger power compared to the small guy.

So it's a 3-0 advantage for Brock.[/quote']

Wrong Brock was not 260 at 15 and he wasn't 285 at 18. At 22 when he was D1 champ he was 260. Coming into professional wrestling at 24 is when he beefed/roided up to 295

And comparing punching power what are you retarded? Thats ridiculous Mike Tyson could knock a fridge through a wall...

1.) At 15 Brock is probably around 6' 1"' date=' while Tyson is around 5' 9". The big difference in height will matters. The reach advantage will also favors Brock I think.

So it's a 3-0 advantage for Brock.[/quote']

there are so many thing wrong with this its not even funny

LOL

The explation to why Tyson wins this one is pretty simple: This man is Mike Tyson.

At 15 he would tear a hole in Brock's head.

1.) At 15 Brock is probably around 6' 1", while Tyson is around 5' 9". The big difference in height will matters. The reach advantage will also favors Brock I think.

1) YEAH, Brock would definetly try to stand-up with Mike Tyson. Brock could have a foot of reach advantage and Tyson would pick him up. Remeber, this is at AGE 15, Brock can't really box today image at 15 agains Tyson.

2) Tyson is Faster. Brock would gass out faster and what the hell he would do to Tyson ? Lay on him if he can take him down ?

3) LOL. So Bob Sapp has the hardest punches of all time ? Really man, Brock is a monster but Come on. Punching isn't classic physics. You got to know how to punch. Tyson would put much more power behind that punch cause he knows how to.

Brock is a monster, but anyone who picks him is... well, a blind Nutthugger.

LOL Its you Raffy. Dam it, I didn't even see it. I would have make this post if I saw it.

LOL

The explation to why Tyson wins this one is pretty simple: This man is Mike Tyson.

At 15 he would tear a hole in Brock's head.

1) YEAH' date=' Brock would definetly try to stand-up with Mike Tyson. Brock could have a foot of reach advantage and Tyson would pick him up. Remeber, this is at AGE 15, Brock can't really box today image at 15 agains Tyson.

2) Tyson is Faster. Brock would gass out faster and what the hell he would do to Tyson ? Lay on him if he can take him down ?

3) LOL. So Bob Sapp has the hardest punches of all time ? Really man, Brock is a monster but Come on. Punching isn't classic physics. You got to know how to punch. Tyson would put much more power behind that punch cause he knows how to.

Brock is a monster, but anyone who picks him is... well, a blind Nutthugger.

[b']LOL Its you Raffy. Dam it, I didn't even see it. I would have make this post if I saw it.[/b]

+1 nobody can say it better. end of thread

Archived