Lil info on the ufc's latest heavyweight addition Rob Broughton

vasile

i wished i never seen this thread .. cause by clicking that link i just learned that rampage trains with "the count" (dont know why i havent heard this before, and i only used "the count" so it would make it seem least amount gay for rampage as possible)

Whats wrong with bisping? yeah he's a bit ****y but what fighter isn't. It seems whenever an american fighter talks $hit its ok but when someone from a different country does it then there a d*ck. Hope he smashes dan miller in his next fight.

just wondering where you got your little rant from ?? beings what you said wasnt even mentioned

bisping is just an extra large kid that drives the yellow school bus .. dude needs one of them big wire retainers and a helmet .. look at his son .. he's a little window licker too

Whats wrong with bisping? yeah he's a bit ****y but what fighter isn't. It seems whenever an american fighter talks $hit its ok but when someone from a different country does it then there a d*ck. Hope he smashes dan miller in his next fight.

Because Bisping doesn't back up his trash talk.

just wondering where you got your little rant from ?? beings what you said wasnt even mentioned

bisping is just an extra large kid that drives the yellow school bus .. dude needs one of them big wire retainers and a helmet .. look at his son .. he's a little window licker too

Your the only window licker, my rant came from hearing to many pr1cks like you talking $hit about a fighter. I'd love to see you do what he does and his son could probably knock you out already and he's only about 10.

Your the only window licker' date=' my rant came from hearing to many pr1cks like you talking $hit about a fighter. I'd love to see you do what he does and his son could probably knock you out already and he's only about 10.[/quote']

he couldn't ko him if he's inherited the "Bisping pillow hands" lol

Your the only window licker' date=' my rant came from hearing to many pr1cks like you talking $hit about a fighter. I'd love to see you do what he does and his son could probably knock you out already and he's only about 10.[/quote']

it seems you may be from the UK and are doing exactly what you said you dont like .. because im american and talk **** about him its not ok .. but your UK and talk **** and its fine .. good job corky ..how does your foot taste ???

Alot of fighters dont back up their trash talk e.g diego sanchez' date=' chael sonnen (after silva destroys him), dan hardy, Mir. But it seems bisping is the main one who gets $hit for it.[/quote']

I hate all those guys almost as much as I hate Bisping.

it seems you may be from the UK and are doing exactly what you said you dont like .. because im american and talk **** about him its not ok .. but your UK and talk **** and its fine .. good job corky ..how does your foot taste ???

Who did i talk $hit about apart from you after you called bispings kid a window licker. It's like only americans are allowed to trash talk but start crying whenever someone else does it. and what the f*ck does corky and that foot sh*t you said mean

I understand maybe some people don't like Bisping's personality, maybe even his fighting style. I personally like both (wish he had a bit more power tho).

To hate on him as much as some of you guy's do is crazy, what did he do that deserves half the sh*t you give him? Too confident? Too ****y? Bloody hell, get a grip

Archived