good PPV event?

CroatianCop

I was thinking what if they did a UFC vs Strikeforce PPV event? Like have all the champions fight each other, that could be the main card. The UFC champions would probably win but still there could be an upset and i think it'd be a good event.

HW: Lesnar vs Overeem

LWH: Machida vs. King Mo

MW: Silva vs. Shields (or who ever will be the new champion if he leaves)

WW: GSP vs. Diaz

LW: Edgar vs. Melendez

I think that'd actually be a pretty sick card and probably would sell alot

it would be better if it was mousassi instead of king mo. i still think gegard won that fight. and if it was fedor instead of overeem although i think overeem would stand a good chance too. its complete bull crap that rogers is fighting for the belt right coming off a lose against fedor who should be fighting in the title fight instetad. this makes a complete mockery out of strikeforce.

The UFC has nothing to gain from an event like this. All this event would do is settle the debate on which organization has the superior talent. Casual fans already believe the UFC is on top. If the SF fighters won 2 or 3 fights, it would be a gigantic victory for SF. If the UFC won every fight, it would only prove what many people already believe to be true. Dana will never do a co-promotion.

Archived