Poll: Who wins TUF 11

Shock_wave

This is how I see it...

Ortiz gets to call the next fight...

I think he is going to call out Leonitis. He may put nick ring against him or Mccray.

He wants to win the next fight, so he should put his top fighter or his second top fighter against the weaker of Liddlels team.

I hope its Ring vs Henle

McCray vs Court McGee

Seth vs Bryant

The wildcard will be interesting, not sure how that works. Also does camozzi get to come back in, or is he out for the whole TUF?

I see the semis something like....

Yager

Noke

Ring

McCray

(although bryand and court could make it)

I see the finals being...

Noke vs Ring or McCray

John Henle is the dark horse who will shock them all!

He's going to lure them all in with his weak stand-up and non-existent takedown defense' date=' and then BAM! Arm-bar to the jugular!

...That's how it would be if I wrote TUF fan-fic at least.[/quote']

lol

the funny thing is, I underestimated him at first... he was getting his a$$ beat, but maybe that was just his tricky lure!!

He lured that guy right in to a vicious arm bar by taking many strikes to his face.

You could be right! lol

This is how I see it...

Ortiz gets to call the next fight...

I think he is going to call out Leonitis. He may put nick ring against him or Mccray.

He wants to win the next fight' date=' so he should put his top fighter or his second top fighter against the weaker of Liddlels team.

I hope its Ring vs Henle

McCray vs Court McGee

Seth vs Bryant

The wildcard will be interesting, not sure how that works. Also does camozzi get to come back in, or is he out for the whole TUF?

I see the semis something like....

Yager

Noke

Ring

McCray

(although bryand and court could make it)

I see the finals being...

Noke vs Ring or McCray[/quote']

If Rich wasn't hurt, I'd see him taking the whole TUF... I barely even care now... Both of my favs are out.

my money is on McCray(if im thinking of the right guy which i think i am)

Well if all your money is on McCray, you are the only one who voted for him lol

That's crazy only one person voted for McCray

Rich Attonito 1 1.89%

Seth Baczynski 1 1.89%

Josh Bryant 1 1.89%

Joe Henle (Leonitis) 4 7.55%

Kris McCray 1 1.89%

Court McGee 2 3.77%

Kyle Noke 16 30.19%

Nick Ring 6 11.32%

Brad Tavares 7 13.21%

Jamie Yager 14 26.42%

CRAZY... so 16 people voted for Noke, 14 people for Yager??? COME ON PEOPLE?? :) I know his stand up is good, but we haven't seen his ground at all. Also the guy who tried to take him down, only tried one or two times. He has not been tested.

And what is this... 4 people went for leonitis... OVER McCray?? I wouldn't pick either of those two over Tavares or Ring!

I'd also pick Attonito and Bryant, before I picked Henley (leonitis)

I think he will be outclassed quickly.

At any rate, most are going with noke and then yager. It will be interesting to see, what happens tomorrow! :)

So now, coming in to todays show, we have this format.

In the semi finals:

Noke

Yager

Bryant

Tavarez

Attonito

Up on deck we have:

Court McGee

Seth Baczynski

Nick Ring

Joseph Henle

Only two go through. What do you think the match is tonight or who is going through? :)

If I was chuck, I would put Court McGee vs Henle. Take a sure win.

A good wrestler with good ground and pound (court), against a submission guy(henley). Court will come out on top and make it through.

i think uscola gets injured. i sure hope its not ring' date=' i think he could win it[/quote']

We were both wrong! It wasn't ring or uscola... it was hammertree!

But Chuck did put Court against nick ring, which I didn't think Ring won that fight decisively. It should have definitely went to the 3rd round.

Now ring has a knee injury.

Hell no' date=' the 1st round was like 10-8 for Court and the second was 10-5.

Court got ROBBED![/quote']

A 10-8 round is a dominating round. How can you be dominating a round if you are taken down?

10-5? What have you been smoking? :)

I think you should lay off sniffin the elmers glue...

not sure i'd say he's worthless. i'd look for him to be back now. I still have him in it to win it since the beginning.

He wasn't in the list because he was eliminated at the time I made the poll and I only had 10 guys to put in this poll.

On the other hand, I personally don't think he has a chance of winning this (this doesn't have anything to do with not putting him in the poll)

But, he doesn't seem to have the work ethic of the other fighters. So he is a great fighter, don't get me wrong, but he was complaining about being pushed too hard.

Second he has had a lot of fights, but his record isn't that good. At the beginning of the show he said that he took a lot of fights that he shouldn't have taken. That's not a big deal and he may be right, but on the same hand, it shows he doesn't have the greatest judgment, so that could be a factor as well.

Finally he illegally struck his opponent, in the heat of the moment. It was an honest mistake I'm sure, but again, he does the small little things that prevents him from rising to the absolute top. I think McCray is going to walk through him.

It all depends on these factors.

If McCray learned from his last fight and will not blow his whole load in the first 2 mins, he will probably eliminate Uscola. If McCray does go too hard, he still may eliminate Uscola in the first minute of the fight, but if Uscola can survive the barrage, look for him to take it to McCray in the later rounds and possibly win.

But I would put my money on McCray. :)

not sure i'd say he's worthless. i'd look for him to be back now. I still have him in it to win it since the beginning.

Aside the fact that he performed awfully?

Well Kyacey is back and I hope he'll get to fight Yager, you'll see what Kyacey is worth.

Ok seriously... even before last night's fight...

How the Hell does Joe Henle have any votes at all? lol

edit:

Also' date=' Kacey Uscola is garbage, no way he wins.[/quote']

These guys voted for Leonitus!! :) bhahahahaaaaa

BrockObama, freddievanhalen3, ground_n_pound_ko, Gwolfe300, Molo316, PakaL, Tonydixon2

Let the bashing begin!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived