Ben Henderson Would Defeat BJ Penn

Decker84

Im not a BJPenn **** (lol that **** expression is friggin everywhere these days)

sorry, i still dont think BJPenn lost the fight to edgar. He countered everything Edgar threw at him. The only thing Edgar did was 2 takedowns that did no damage. The only thing BJ looked towards the end was more tired NOT damaged.

If Shogun Rua lost that fight because HE didnt do enough damage to take down Machida then how the hell did Edgar do enough damage to defeat BJPenn?

i don't think henderson would beat Edgar either to be honest. Besides' date=' Bj's gonna demolish Franky in the rematch.[/quote']

Totally agree... May I add that after he beats Edgar I would like to see him go up and have one more Super fight against GSP.. (As long as he is focused..) And then whatever the outcome retire.. I just want GSP to be his last fight to either end the legacy or make it forever live.

There is a reason why Henderson Cerrone Varner etc. are fighting at the WEC just saying,but yes i want to see those guys at the UFC someday hope soon but NOT in a title fight these guys aren't legit yet say what you want,only businnes wise good addition to the UFC with the name and marketable fights

^^ I wouldn't count some of those guys out just yet... Sonnen is doing okay in the UFC.. He had the belt.. I think if Faber was bigger he would do well.. Along with Sean Sherk's twin Mike Brown.. And Aldo = Nuts. But for the majority of what your saying I agree with you that "MOST" of the WEC isn't on the same caliber.

^^ I wouldn't count some of those guys out just yet... Sonnen is doing okay in the UFC.. He had the belt.. I think if Faber was bigger he would do well.. Along with Sean Sherk's twin Mike Brown.. And Aldo = Nuts. But for the majority of what your saying I agree with you that "MOST" of the WEC isn't on the same caliber.

yeah but Sonnen entered the less talented MW division...

BJ Penn drops one fight at 155 in 6 f'n years

and everyone is saying this crap?

Non sense.

BJ Penn is going to murder Edgar. (I highly doubt we'll see a decision)

And NO... Henderson would not defeat Penn.

More like 8 years and only his second career loss in his natural weightclass. People like to rag his record too when 4 of his losses were at 170 and HW. The fight with Machida was close and Penn landed the best strike of the entire fight. Penn definitely did a lot more damage to Georges in their first fight regardless if Georges took him down a few times in the 2nd and 3rd. He beat 2 gracies at 185. Took Hughes in his prime out in the first round and if they got a chance to settle everything in a rubber match Matt Hughes would be mauled into retirement.

People love to hate on Penn. That's just all there is to it.

More like 8 years and only his second career loss in his natural weightclass. People like to rag his record too when 4 of his losses were at 170 and HW. The fight with Machida was close and Penn landed the best strike of the entire fight. Penn definitely did a lot more damage to Georges in their first fight regardless if Georges took him down a few times in the 2nd and 3rd. He beat 2 gracies at 185. Took Hughes in his prime out in the first round and if they got a chance to settle everything in a rubber match Matt Hughes would be mauled into retirement.

This^

People seem to forget that he lost a close decision to current LHW champ, and an extremely close decision to GSP, not to mention beating Hughes for the first two rounds of there second fight before gassing. The second GSP encounter wasn't pretty but when one fighter has like 30lbs on an oppenent it makes a difference.

BJ will come back, and will beat Edgar, Henderson, and anyone else put in his path.

BJ Penn drops one fight at 155 in 6 f'n years and everyone is saying this crap?

Non sense.

BJ Penn is going to murder Edgar. (I highly doubt we'll see a decision)

And NO... Henderson would not defeat Penn.

thank you..my thoughts exactly when I seen this thread.

ppl need to get off pens back...the guy is the best light weight hands down.....not only has he done all that just mentioned above but dont forget he beat the sh*t out of diego, florian, sean sherk, joe stevenson and jens pulver. all ppl who were considered extremely dangerous. so can ppl stop beaking their mouths about bj not being the best. the guy doesnt even have to fight, hes got ntn to prove any more. hes already loaded he doesnt need to fight for money he does it kuz hes that damn good. he can beat tha **** outta ppl who are fighting to survive and pay bills.

this past loss to frankie was one of two things. either bj was sick or he was told to throw the fight to bring some excitement to the division. and really what does he care if he has one more loss on his record. hes doing what he needs to do for the sport. either way bj is still the **** and hell come back beat like 3 or so more ppl and probably retire as the best LW to ever enter a ring.

ppl need to get off pens back...the guy is the best light weight hands down.....not only has he done all that just mentioned above but dont forget he beat the sh*t out of diego' date=' florian, sean sherk, joe stevenson and jens pulver. all ppl who were considered extremely dangerous. so can ppl stop beaking their mouths about bj not being the best. the guy doesnt even have to fight, hes got ntn to prove any more. hes already loaded he doesnt need to fight for money he does it kuz hes that damn good. he can beat tha **** outta ppl who are fighting to survive and pay bills.

this past loss to frankie was one of two things. either bj was sick or he was told to throw the fight to bring some excitement to the division. and really what does he care if he has one more loss on his record. hes doing what he needs to do for the sport. either way bj is still the **** and hell come back beat like 3 or so more ppl and probably retire as the best LW to ever enter a ring.[/quote']

you got a good point...

Archived