Couture - still beating people

Griffin - wtf?

Al Turk - i see your point.

Serra - still got good fights in him

Trigg - gone

Couture - Winning fights and still considered pretty high at LHW

Griffin - He's still pretty good...

Al turk - Your right.

Serra - He's one of my favourite fighters, he's real funny and such a nice and humble guy and he just came off a first round TKO

Trigg - Yea, he's not good enough for the UFC now.

man wtf are you talking about having SERRA on that list... The dude has great hands and great jits. I guarantee if he dropped to LW he would dominate that division.

Besides he is deserving of a rematch against BJ @ WW, when BJ moves up. Don't ruin my dream match up.

Dewey (serra confirmed that)

Chuck (his next loss)

Big Nog (his next loss)

Cro Cop (his next loss)

Tito (today)

hmmm add more later .. so many fighters but its hard to say they should go cause they can still give guys a helluv a run

Matt Hughes after a couple of fights, then submit his legacy in the Hall of Fame.

Trigg has to go, seriously.

Coleman, no doubt.

Coutore, the mans 46 yrs of age, but has alot of fight in him, give the fans one more GREAT performance and then go out in style.

Liddell, unfortunetley.... but he is a damn legend

Coleman' date=' Couture, Griffin, Al Turk, Serra, Trigg......[/quote']

coleman, renzo, marcus d. for sure

couture? he is still doing his thing.....i'll even say he could have a title shot before he's done.

griffin? he is not a top fighter but no way he is finished, imo.

Dewey (serra confirmed that)

Chuck (his next loss)

Big Nog (his next loss)

Cro Cop (his next loss)

Tito (today)

hmmm add more later .. so many fighters but its hard to say they should go cause they can still give guys a helluv a run

dude tito needs to be around as long as possible to get as many brutal beat downs as the fans deem necaserry

Trigg (MMA as a whole, I think he said he was going to quit if he lost, and he did)

Liddell (Sorry, he's just getting older and he doesn't have the mindset and body of Randy Couture)

Tito Ortiz (He should stick to coaching, he's better at it)

Guys like Jardine and Bonnar are good gatekeepers and have exciting fights left in them.

Brock: So people will get off his nuts.

Rashad: Mainly because he is a disrespectful piece of trash.

Bisping: Where to begin on the long list why he should go.

Guida: He puts on the most exciting fights but he moves way to textbook and his hair is always in his eyes.

Liddell: Great guy but it's time to pack your bags striking is a young mans game. If he was a wrestler or submission expert things might be different.

Tito: Just so we don't have to hear him crying any more about everything and what he's not getting.

CroCop: He has just lost the will to win and isn't as aggressive as he use to be and is merely folding over to all competition.

Kimbo: Lack of talent.

I'm sure I just stepped on some nuts with these but hey the truth is the truth and I can't be reliable for that.

Guida: He puts on the most exciting fights but he moves way to textbook and his hair is always in his eyes.

mmmmmm Strange picks, good job your not in a position to cut people or we'd be screwed.

Liddell: Great guy but it's time to pack your bags striking is a young mans game. If he was a wrestler or submission expert things might be different.

Tito: Just so we don't have to hear him crying any more about everything and what he's not getting.

CroCop: He has just lost the will to win and isn't as aggressive as he use to be and is merely folding over to all competition.

Kimbo: Lack of talent.

I'm sure I just stepped on some nuts with these but hey the truth is the truth and I can't be reliable for that.

you didn't step on any nuts you just stepped in to some dog crap and you tracked it to this thread.

i'll give you tito but the rest...you have a champ, a possible #1 contender, 3 won there last fight, and liddel, bisping....are fighting top fighters.

liddel's last fight was against the #1 contender

bisping won 4 of his last 6 fights.

those are facts.

you didn't step on any nuts you just stepped in to some dog crap and you tracked it to this thread.

i'll give you tito but the rest...you have a champ' date=' a possible #1 contender, 3 won there last fight, and liddel, bisping....are fighting top fighters.

liddel's last fight was against the #1 contender

bisping won 4 of his last 6 fights.

those are facts.[/quote']

Judging by your very first comment I think I stepped on your nuts.

Judging by your very first comment I think I stepped on your nuts.

my first comment? how?

the thread is not about who is not top ten anymore or who annoys you....it's who should hang up there gloves because they can't fight or can't contend with even the bottom of there division.

my first comment? how?

the thread is not about who is not top ten anymore or who annoys you....it's who should hang up there gloves because they can't fight or can't contend with even the bottom of there division.

Ehh wrong it is who do you think should hang up there ufc gloves. Those are guys who I think should hang up there ufc gloves. So correct post and 1billion points added to myself.

Archived