Couture vs James Toney at ufc 118

xxTRUTHxx

This is very unfortunate!! I was hoping that the UFC would try and be a real sports league and compete with the major sports brands out there instead they appear to be heading in the direction of the WWE. What a joke! Next we will see Hulk Hogan vs Mr. T in a long awaited Rocky villans bout. Is this what pay per view does to sports?

Why are people so critical of boxers moving into mma (i do agree that they only have a punchers chance) when one dimentional fighters like roger gracie and brock lesnar come to mma no one bats an eyelid. Boxing isn't the greatest dicipline for mma but it is effective.

This is very unfortunate!! I was hoping that the UFC would try and be a real sports league and compete with the major sports brands out there instead they appear to be heading in the direction of the WWE. What a joke! Next we will see Hulk Hogan vs Mr. T in a long awaited Rocky villans bout. Is this what pay per view does to sports?[/QUOTE]

ummm UFC has been on pay per view since UFC 1.. and now pay per view is effecting it?

Archived