Lauzon v Escudero

MachidaFanatic

i know these fighters arent too important but i have a question.

Why is silva giving dan to efrain. now i know mma math isnt too reliable but heres my points.

1) efrain tko'd cole miller whom submitted lauzon

2)efrain has only 1 loss on his record but lauzon has 2

the reason this irks me is becuse if you ask me it seems a little cruel. efrain is definitely gonna pull the victory out easily and i just seems like lauzon is being given a tough time. it wouldn't be as important if there wasn't guys like jardine walking around with 3 losses and still fighting. it's just the UFC tactics that frustrate me and this is a prime example. jardine brings people in but that shouldn't be causation enough. personally the more professional the league the more i enjoy it. and just because efrain was on the ultimate fighter so people like him doesn't mean you give him a fighter who hasn't had a fair shot so that they can get efrain recognized more.

basically,

silva should be getting paid to build fighters, not names

Yeh I think it is a silly fight as well obvious win for efrain unless he get's caught in something again.

There are a couple of reasons I think 1 is that he is an ultimate fighter winner, so he is going to be given the easy fights when he needs them, he is on a 100,000 dollar contract.

and another reason is that they are punishing efrain because he lost too dunham. Dunham has got no skills at all, dunham will get killed by griffin.

Archived