OFFICIAL G-ROW destroys entire section of UFC website

aethlefirth

as some of you have noticed the "outside the UFC " section has gone missing.

now some people are blaming the spammers but i think the problem is a bit closer to home.

this is what g-row had to say about it.

"I think we were hacked. It happened when I was deleting spam late last night and the forum went away."

convenient!

so bored and PO'd about having to delete spam all the time and lets face it being a bit lazy he deletes the whole section!!!!!;)

now some people are blaming the spammers but i think the problem is a bit closer to home.

"I think we were hacked. It happened when I was deleting spam late last night and the forum went away."

convenient!

so bored and PO'd about having to delete spam all the time and lets face it being a bit lazy he deletes the whole section!!!!!;)

Better watch out or G-row might make you disappear too. He'll teleport you to another dimension of hell, a world full of Tito Ortizs.

The forum was pretty messed up last night. I posted in a thread' date=' went back to it about 10 minutes later to look at responses, and every post in the thread was made by the_bear413. Something was definitely going on.[/quote']

How DARE you hack our great site!! :P

convenient!

thanks for this post the other 2389743958759385734589743 other threads about this just didnt quite to a justice,

thanks for this post the other 2389743958759385734589743 other threads about this just didnt quite to a justice' date='[/quote']

if you would just go and play with the cars on the interstate i know id appreciate it.................or you know say something positive in a thread just once.........either one is fine with me.........really it is...........splat or nice...........make a choice!

Better watch out or G-row might make you disappear too. He'll teleport you to another dimension of hell' date=' a world full of Tito Ortizs.[/quote']

G__row would not do such a thing.He is on the UP n UP and i would risk my bad or good name on that1.

Frustration.gif

Thanks' date=' G__row... thanks a lot. LOL[/b']

OMG that is frustration i will have nightmares over that pic!JUST DO IT JUST DO IT already woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea something is going on with this website' date=' i couldnt log in for 5 hours, if i tried, my computer would fill with pop ups and my internet browser would freeze[/quote']

Yeah, same here. Whenever I tried to sign in to the forum, I'd get database errors. After awhile when trying to sign in, my browser (Chrome) would lock up. Things seem to be alright now, though.

Archived