Kimbo Slice

RStephen4

If Kimbo gets past Matt Mitrione do you guys think he deserves to fight someone with a bit of ability? Maybe like a Kongo, Rothwell, Yvel. I think these 3 guys would be good for Kimbo to bang with. I know he has no ability to be a challenger but youve got to hope he does well :P

If Kimbo gets past Matt Mitrione do you guys think he deserves to fight someone with a bit of ability? Maybe like a Kongo' date=' Rothwell, Yvel. I think these 3 guys would be good for Kimbo to bang with. I know he has no ability to be a challenger but youve got to hope he does well :P[/quote']

If Kimbo gets past Matt Mitrione is a big if!!!! Mitrione deserves to fight someone with a bit more ability:p:p:p

If Kimbo gets past Matt Mitrione is a big if!!!! Mitrione deserves to fight someone with a bit more ability:p:p:p

Mitrione has heavy hands and imo will KO him. IF somehow Slice wins, maybe give him Schaub, tho I believe that will pretty much be the end of his win streak.

not to be the boat sinker for all you mitrione fans..but.. i dont see him taking this fight to the ground to avoid standing, and its widely known u dont want to catch a kimbo punch.. i predict another match like he had with houston, and lets also point out kimbo is training at ATT (american top team) A FANTASTIC CAMP.. so seeing as how hes had alot of time to up his skills it should be nice to see how his skills have grown

I think Kimbo will beat mitrione, hes got more fighting experience and looked good in his last fight wih alexander. Mitrione tho does have some power, look how he knocked big baby out. I thin this could be fight of the night at 113. It will be a war and i think kimbo will win 3rd KO

not to be the boat sinker for all you mitrione fans..but.. i dont see him taking this fight to the ground to avoid standing' date=' and its widely known u dont want to catch a kimbo punch.. i predict another match like he had with houston, and lets also point out kimbo is training at ATT (american top team) A FANTASTIC CAMP.. so seeing as how hes had alot of time to up his skills it should be nice to see how his skills have grown[/quote']

taking this fight to the ground to avoid standing....I think he will

IM a fair UFC fan.. if mitrione is smart thats where he will go.. or better yet! he Should utilize leg kicks to slow kimbos attack. (REMEMBER kimbo didn't want to face McSweeney).. a key strategy alexander didn't use, and anyone who saw TUF HVYWGHTS knows kimbos knee situation..

Ya win or lose I really enjoy Mitrione fights!!!!

Does anyone realise that this guy IS MATT MITRIONE!!! check it back. The both of them crazy as hell' date=' Random Goat Thread???? Very Matt Mitrione to me, ever read any of his comments??? I'm on to you Matt. I still say Kimbo going knock you out.

HEAVYWEIGHT STRIKER IS MATT MITRIONE!!!

I think Kimbo will beat mitrione' date=' hes got more fighting experience and looked good in his last fight wih alexander. [b']Mitrione tho does have some power, look how he knocked big baby out[/b]. I thin this could be fight of the night at 113. It will be a war and i think kimbo will win 3rd KO

lol any good striker could knock marcus jones out . the only thing good about jones is his bjj

Mitrione has heavy hands and imo will KO him. IF somehow Slice wins' date=' maybe give him Schaub, tho I believe that will pretty much be the end of his win streak.[/quote']

I really don't want to see him fight another TUF fighter. Schaub couldn't even stand with Roy and bang, obviously and once Roy caught one he wanted no part of another Kimbo punch.

this is an excellent read on kimbo slice

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/showthread.php?t=31041

yes ..its true .. whatever involvement kimbo had himself i dont know .. but things def went down with his career

dude your just a hater stop with this kimbo bs you say you have facts but its just he said she said, your seriously going to sit there and tell me everyone of kimbos fights were fixed? your crazy

I dont see why people say kimbo gunna get smashed.. Yall all say mitrione got heavy hands' date=' the only person he ko'd was marcus jones who by tha way has one of the weakest chins in tha game.. He threw bombs at scott junk all day and didnt drop him...[/quote']

i agree.besides..everyone can KO marcus Jones.

i agree.besides..everyone can KO marcus Jones.

i thought i saw forrest griffin k.o big baby.. :x ..

dana talked all that smack about kimbo..brought in kimbo.. and now hes going to cut kimbo? negative stop watchin disney movies.. its obvious kimbo wont be more then a stand up guy.. not with a bad knee but he can always be potentially great at ground and pound!

dude your just a hater stop with this kimbo bs you say you have facts but its just he said she said' date=' your seriously going to sit there and tell me everyone of kimbos fights were fixed? your crazy[/quote']

yes .. you just need to open your eyes .. crazier things have happened .. look at our justice system for example .. look at other sports .. but yet you seem to think this is just way beyond a possibility .. your closed sheltered life must seem so mr. rogers .. hate to be you when reality finally tea bags you .. the dude was a sham period ..

you seriously think dude just went to neighborhoods fought people then went home. got famous on the internet (think about that one) and then elite xc thought he was really badass and signed him .. your a tool .. its all about money and thats all its ever been about .. go hide under you mma blanket and dont come back out .. people lie, steal, cheat, in this sport for years and years already .. $$$$

I'm not a cheerleader for Kimbo by any means - but at least I'll say Kimbo wants to put on a good fight, and as a person he seems like a cool dude.

Mean while we have Matt "Oww my head hurts, I have brain damage...wait nevermind" Mitrione...I genuinely think he's a complete tool. And I am not impressed with his performance.

I don't think either men will have an easy fight, but I'd bet on and am certainly hoping Kimbo gets a massive KO...and then can move on to fight Schaub.

I'm a little tipsy but i'm calling this out now, Kimbo has potential at 205, and i think alot of people are underestimating kimbo, i don't think he'll ever be a champ in the ufc but i do think he could be a future top contender, he showed us on TUF that he's a quicker learner, and if he has been in training for sometime now, i really think hes going to be a problem, alot of basicly what i'm saying here is people are underestimating him because of hi background, and will end up impressing alot of people, i think kimbo's got heart to learn which is the foundation of professionalism

yes .. you just need to open your eyes .. crazier things have happened .. look at our justice system for example .. look at other sports .. but yet you seem to think this is just way beyond a possibility .. your closed sheltered life must seem so mr. rogers .. hate to be you when reality finally tea bags you .. the dude was a sham period ..

you seriously think dude just went to neighborhoods fought people then went home. got famous on the internet (think about that one) and then elite xc thought he was really badass and signed him .. your a tool .. its all about money and thats all its ever been about .. go hide under you mma blanket and dont come back out .. people lie' date=' steal, cheat, in this sport for years and years already .. $$$$[/quote']

LMFAO dude your a fool you seriously think even his street fights were fixed? and of course elite xc wanted to sign him he was famous for fighting in street brawls on youtube perfect fighter for Elite XC they new they could get money off him because millions of people watched him fight before

and ok there is a possibility of some of his fights being fixed(not likely) and i do know it happens in all sports but to say EVERY fight kimbo has ever had is fixed is just as retarded as you

LMFAO dude your a fool you seriously think even his street fights were fixed? and of course elite xc wanted to sign him he was famous for fighting in street brawls on youtube perfect fighter for Elite XC they new they could get money off him because millions of people watched him fight before

and ok there is a possibility of some of his fights being fixed(not likely) and i do know it happens in all sports but to say EVERY fight kimbo has ever had is fixed is just as retarded as you

no ..his fights were all SUSPECT !! the only one id give to him was against roy .. your insult at the end was to much for me .. you didnt have to say such hurtful things to me .. i am a mma fan just like you ..do you except my apology ?

I'm a little tipsy but i'm calling this out now' date=' Kimbo has potential at 205, and i think alot of people are underestimating kimbo, i don't think he'll ever be a champ in the ufc but i do think he could be a future top contender, he showed us on TUF that he's a quicker learner, and if he has been in training for sometime now, i really think hes going to be a problem, alot of basicly what i'm saying here is people are underestimating him because of hi background, and will end up impressing alot of people, i think kimbo's got heart to learn which is the foundation of professionalism[/quote']

I hope your actually really drunk because thats just flat out rediculious.

I'm a little tipsy but i'm calling this out now' date=' Kimbo has potential at 205, and i think alot of people are underestimating kimbo, i don't think he'll ever be a champ in the ufc but i do think he could be a future top contender, he showed us on TUF that he's a quicker learner, and if he has been in training for sometime now, i really think hes going to be a problem, alot of basicly what i'm saying here is people are underestimating him because of hi background, and will end up impressing alot of people, i think kimbo's got heart to learn which is the foundation of professionalism[/quote']

yeah he is a quick learner .. keep feeding people the thought and hope he is getting better all the way till his career ends .. and i hope he learns allot real quick cause his 50th birthday is next week

Dude you can't deny Kimbo is P4P best . He would sub fedor. Ground and pound Brock. KO Anderson Silva. Sub maia and Destroy every UFC weight class with everyone attacking him at the same time. He has after all got a undefeated street fighting record.;

God your all noobs

Archived