Randy Couture most likely James toneys first ufc fight at 118

vasile

yesss!!!!! randy will show this man a thing or to about greco roman wrestling' date=' and dirty boxing!!!http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/James-Toney-vs-Randy-Couture-possible-for-UFC-118.html i gotta go with my man randy[/quote']

that sucks its going to make mma look bad when toney kos randy in the first 30 seconds :(. give him someone younger

that sucks its going to make mma look bad when toney kos randy in the first 30 seconds :(. give him someone younger

randy is jus gna go for the take down asap..any mma fighter would..it think it could be a boring match up with randy trying to hold toney down nd toney just getting up for the whole fight

it'll be interesting to see if toney can ground and pound

yesss!!!!! randy will show this man a thing or to about greco roman wrestling' date=' and dirty boxing!!!http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/James-Toney-vs-Randy-Couture-possible-for-UFC-118.html i gotta go with my man randy[/quote']

WTF?? the last person you wanna dirty box with is james toney you nutter!! Rather, ...he'll take im down and keep down/finish!!!

Wow his first fight in MMA and they give him Randy Couture...I guess Dana just wants to use Toney as an example to show that mma fighters are superior to boxers....it's a shame he had to use such an old, washed up boxer to prove his point...well he sure wouldn't want a champion like Pacquio or Klitchko in that octagon....

Just for the overall jerkness behind putting this fight together, I hope Toney beats Randy (even though I like Randy and thinks he can challenge any fighter at 205)...this is a stupid match...

What stock does Randy gain by beating a guy who is unwanted by boxing promotions everywhere and has never fought an MMA fight in his life...

Lets go Toney!

Archived