Tito Ortiz hurt??

RelentlessUFC

i dont understand if hes so hurt he cant fight and left the tuf house.. then why is there a ufcpoker room tourney which tito will be playing in on i think the 27th ? umm if hes that badly hurt as they say shouldnt he be focused on getting better then playing poker ?..

Wow it takes a lot of energy and force to play cards.

i dont understand if hes so hurt he cant fight and left the tuf house.. then why is there a ufcpoker room tourney which tito will be playing in on i think the 27th ? umm if hes that badly hurt as they say shouldnt he be focused on getting better then playing poker ?..

Yeah if you r so badly hurt that you can't fight then you certainly can't play internet poker:rolleyes:

These other men are correct. Sorry.

You should probably just delete this account, create a new one, and start over. I love hating on Tito, so if you have anything that actually makes sense I would love to hear it. But this thread is... FAIL!!!

Take all that science crap and crammit. We's be fightin on this forum.

Wow you actually responded to that the only reason no-one else responded or at least responded with a real response is because it was an obvious joke. So do us a favor; leave and go learn some grammar. We's be? You got to be kidding me with that. I don't see how people of intelligence can talk like that much less know how to type.

Wow you actually responded to that the only reason no-one else responded or at least responded with a real response is because it was an obvious joke. So do us a favor; leave and go learn some grammar. We's be? You got to be kidding me with that. I don't see how people of intelligence can talk like that much less know how to type.

all in all i think he was joking as well ' ; '

If he is in fact sick it probably has something to do with him banging out an ex-****star for the last few years. HIV anyone?

Dang I have been called harsh many times before bro but that was a low blow. Don't come back with something like no a low blow is when jenna does splits while giving a bj either.

If he plays UFC poker he will break his computer!It is so unreal a ACE KING nut hand useually loses to 3 7 off suit!It will only raise his blood pressure and cause more complications!If you think i am kidding try playing that game it is SO UNREAL and lame it is frustrating!Not a place to relax and bring pleasure lol just try it you will see.........

yeah i can see his excuses now ..

id like to see you win when your computer is infected with spyware .. at least i came out and gave it my all .. i have badass internet connection its just my core temps, gpu. and spyware was holding me back

yeah i can see his excuses now ..

id like to see you win when your computer is infected with spyware .. at least i came out and gave it my all .. i have badass internet connection its just my core temps' date=' gpu. and spyware was holding me back[/quote']

I really doubt Tito is a big enough geek to know what core temperature on a computer is or does or knows what gpu is.

I really doubt Tito is a big enough geek to know what core temperature on a computer is or does or knows what gpu is.

no but he would use it as an excuse ..tito- "i really thought i won .. been out for 18 weeks i mean months had my L 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 disc injured and i gave it my best .. even though i lost i dont see how he could have got fight of the night .. i really think i won "

yeah he'd know what to say .. core temp, cpu, gpu, ddr, north nridge, pixels, etc ... he gets a list of excuses for anything he does

no but he would use it as an excuse ..tito- "i really thought i won .. been out for 18 weeks i mean months had my L 1' date='2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 disc injured and i gave it my best .. even though i lost i dont see how he could have got fight of the night .. i really think i won "

yeah he'd know what to say .. core temp, cpu, gpu, ddr, north nridge, pixels, etc ... he gets a list of excuses for anything he does[/quote']

Nah he would say something maybe like kitchen on fire got to go or power went out and thats why I just sit there and lost due to blinds putting me out; instead of coming back and winning.

nah he wouldnt say that either ...lol

Ya know something just hit me he has been listening to too much weird al and the song "I'm calling in sick today" had gotten to him. He's calling in sick today he's going to hack cough and sneeze and swear he's got some strange disease. I mean whats that little twerp(Dana) going to say?

Trust me man internet poker is intense...

As long as it's internet strip poker but then your probably gay coz no women use the internet. Someone please put there internet connection in the kitchen so we can have more female posters

J/K

I've played internet poker I've played regular poker it's not intense at all.

How are all you nozzles going to feel when the news comes out and there is some serious illness that Tito is dealing with. Scumbags.....

And by the way I will bet money that his wife has been tested and cleared more than anyone you know so leave the ridiculous childish humor at the door, we are talking about someones life and livelihood here and all you can contribute is childlike insults at his wife and the mother of his children. More scumbags....

I am a big fan of the real Tito while I think his for sale persona is played out and wish nothing but a healthy return for one of the guys who helped build this company.

I've been in a sick bed for a prolonged period and if I had the chance to have played video poker with fans or anyone for that matter I would have been all over it.

I've been in a sick bed for a prolonged period and if I had the chance to have played video poker with fans or anyone for that matter I would have been all over it.

yeah but your just a nobody so it doesnt matter ...

and tito's wife is a ****t whether she is a mom, wife, p**** star etc.... truth is the truth ..

and if tito is injured or sick again i think he should quit .. cause majority of his career he has been "sick" or "injured" ... he's not a fighter anymore .. he's a money/fame chaser making excuses

Archived