Terry Etim

Wand123

Following Terrys loss to Dos Anjos at 112. its apparently been said he is in a weak bargaining position for a new contract as he lost his previous fight.

I think its a joke if Etims cut as i think hes one of Englands best fighters and certainly a rising star in the LW division.

What do you guys think ;D ?

I think he really really must improve his ground game to grow in the UFC and I think maybe a cut would be the best thing to happen to him as he can fighter lower standard opponents and get his confidence back up

So because Terry gets caught by a BJJ black belt and loses one of his las five fights you think he should be cut????

Are you for real... he is a very exiting young British prospect of which there arn't that many in the UFC.

Well maybe we should cut BJ Penn as he lost his last fight aswell!!!

I think he really really must improve his ground game to grow in the UFC and I think maybe a cut would be the best thing to happen to him as he can fighter lower standard opponents and get his confidence back up

Yeah his ground game isnt great , but what british fighters is :| ? Englands fighters are just downright brawlers which give exciting fights but the more technical ground game is were we lack i think. I think Etim should be given 2 more undercard fights then step up again.

you'll be hard pressed to name a british fighter with a better ground game then Terry Etim.

he's my favourite fighter in the UFC, enough said. No way should he be cut. he should face another test in his next opponent. someone worthwhile. so he got caught by Dos Anjos, that man in a beast technically on the ground.

Terry has 3 sub of the night awards for his career. he's only been finished ONCE most recently for his entire career. he definitely deserves a contract. he is 23 years old.

his ground game is far from weak, and might need some tweaks but it is definitely a strength of his. What Etim needs to improve is his wrestling/takedown defence.

Following Terrys loss to Dos Anjos at 112. its apparently been said he is in a weak bargaining position for a new contract as he lost his previous fight.

I think its a joke if Etims cut as i think hes one of Englands best fighters and certainly a rising star in the LW division.

What do you guys think ;D ?

He's not getting cut!!!! They(ufc) were hoping he'd move on to better things starting with a win over dos anjos!! !! He's liked and has great potential!! he'll be around a while!!

I dunno what to say to this so what I'll say (to cahnge subject) is DIAZ!! Sign him up! DIAZ-DIAZ sign him up!!!!

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-video/101935/Nick-Diaz-apologises-for-Strikeforce-brawl.html

Archived