Randy Couture VS James Toney UFC 118 Prediction

mmarulesman

Couture all day.

Gator roll followed by Toney getting pissed post fight and calling Couture a p**sy for not standing with him. Dana better be careful dealing with this fool. He talks about how the strikeforce brawl would never happen in the UFC but I could definitely see Toney getting subbed and then try to start another fight immediately afterwards.

I wish Rampage was available so he could slam Toney on his head and splatter his brains all over the octagon. Just to end this circus act once and for all.

So are you saying you would like Toney to be the first person to die of octagon related injuries? Tisk tisk

I wouldn't lose any sleep. Infact I would celebrate the fact that I would no longer have to listen to that punch drunk idiot slur his way through another youtube video in which you can barely understand what he's saying besides calling Dana something or calling out Randy, Chuck, Brock... the 3 MMA fighters he knows of.

I wouldn't lose any sleep. Infact I would celebrate the fact that I would no longer have to listen to that punch drunk idiot slur his way through another youtube video in which you can barely understand what he's saying besides calling Dana something or calling out Randy' date=' Chuck, Brock... the 3 MMA fighters he knows of.[/quote']

thats a bit harsh.

Archived