top 5 up and comers

SuperDan1406051816

just wanted to say my top 5 up and comers in the ufc fighters who i think are gonna be a force to be reckoned with this is my personal top 5 im not here to cause arguments so don't want people throwing a fit if they don't agree just post your top 5 and we will discuss them and do-sent matter which org there from even though most of mine are from the ufc lol

Hw: Jds i know hes all ready a top class fighter but a lot of people still say that he needs to be put against a top heavyweight which in my mind he has and that he needs to show how good he is on the ground before he can be considered a top guy

LHW : Ryan Bader iv liked him since TUF and i think hes going to do great as long as he can improve his stand up a little bit

MW : Don't really have one for Middle Weight since i haven't seen any new ish fighters lately and all the fighters we have seem to beat each other then get smashed by the champions if you guys have any then please say

WW: Amir Sadollah since his loss to Hendricks he just keeps improving hes got a good chin sick Muay Thai and i think hes gonna go far in the division

LW: Roger Huerta this dude is a definite contender when hes focused he did well in the ufc until he said he wanted to pursue a acting career then he went downhill but now he has re focused himself and did well in his first fight in bellator

Honorable mentions

HW: Todd Duffee

LHW: John 'Bones' Jones

WW: Paul Daley, Paulo Thiago

LW: Ross Pearson,Tyson Griffin

These dudes are great just picked the fighters i prefer

just wanted to say my top 5 up and comers in the ufc fighters who i think are gonna be a force to be reckoned with this is my personal top 5 im not here to cause arguments so don't want people throwing a fit if they don't agree just post your top 5 and we will discuss them and do-sent matter which org there from even though most of mine are from the ufc lol

Hw: Jds i know hes all ready a top class fighter but a lot of people still say that he needs to be put against a top heavyweight which in my mind he has and that he needs to show how good he is on the ground before he can be considered a top guy

LHW : Ryan Bader iv liked him since TUF and i think hes going to do great as long as he can improve his stand up a little bit

MW : Don't really have one for Middle Weight since i haven't seen any new ish fighters lately and all the fighters we have seem to beat each other then get smashed by the champions if you guys have any then please say

WW: Amir Sadollah since his loss to Hendricks he just keeps improving hes got a good chin sick Muay Thai and i think hes gonna go far in the division

LW: Roger Huerta this dude is a definite contender when hes focused he did well in the ufc until he said he wanted to pursue a acting career then he went downhill but now he has re focused himself and did well in his first fight in bellator

Honorable mentions

HW: Todd Duffee

LHW: John 'Bones' Jones

WW: Paul Daley' date=' Paulo Thiago

LW: Ross Pearson,Tyson Griffin

These dudes are great just picked the fighters i prefer[/quote']

i disagree with you putting huerta as an up and comer, he has been around for a while, yea he looked good in bellator but the quality of fighters they have can't compare to UFC. i would have gone with george sotiropolous personally, dude has mad bjj, and after the destruction of joe stevenson he could be the future of the LW division.

Archived