Fakest/Suspicious Fights you ever seen

d2007k

in the ufc and outside ..

let me start it off by naming a few..

1. Frank Shamrock vs. Vernon White

2. Any of Kimbo's fights

3. Chuck vs. Vernon White

4. Aleksandr Emelianenko vs. Eddy Bengtsson (seen in another thread here on the forums)

many more ..

Still going on about these 'fixed' fights?

Grow up' date=' man.

BJ Penn lost.. deal with it.[/quote']

bj ? no thanks

as for penn i never mentioned him .. yeah he lost who cares ..

and i didnt say fixed anywhere in here .. quit stalking me mir .. hulk hogan isnt real ...there i said it

bj ? no thanks

as for penn i never mentioned him .. yeah he lost who cares ..

and i didnt say fixed anywhere in here .. quit stalking me mir .. hulk hogan isnt real ...there i said it

Dude, just yesterday you were going on about the UFC fixing Kimbo's fights.

Give it up already.

no i never said ufc fixed fights .. i said someone from ufc had said that

stalker .. .ewww creepy

What does this say..

Kimbo is a scripted money machine .. his internet fights were scripted and so were his mma bouts

Can't figure it out? I'll tell you.

You said that his MMA bouts were scripted. That implys that the UFC is fixing fights.

So yes, you did say it.

What does this say..

Can't figure it out? I'll tell you.

You said that his MMA bouts were scripted. That implys that the UFC is fixing fights.

So yes' date=' you did say it.[/quote']

he had one ufc against alexander you tool .. and i posted what someone else was saying .. doesnt make it my words, thoughts, or feelings .. you cant twist my words to imply what you want to .. i wont allow it

and im calling the cops ... your starting to scare me ...lol

The most obvious one of all. Nate Quarry vs Kalib Starnes. I am one of the very few who knows why Kalib did what he did.

and that is ??????

was hilarious ... canadian crowd was funny ..show kalib they would booo ..then screen jump to nate they would cheer

heard some boo's when he first came in but as the fight went on he started hearing cheers .. so if you can change, and i can change ...we all can change (something like that ) ..lol

mma is not, and never will be faked, it doesn't need to be, it's one of the only sports where upsets happen and do so on a regular basis, when a champion loses his belt due to 3 independant judges it does not mean it is fixed. ( that's only an example before you start a witch hunt against me) sure, a few fighters have been fed a few opponents but these people weren't told to lose against them, they just knew they had little chance of beating them, and the one's who weren't expected to win took it even though they weren't expected to win but they done for the chance and the fact that in mma anything can happen!!!!

mma is not' date=' and never will be faked, it doesn't need to be, it's one of the only sports where upsets happen and do so on a regular basis, when a champion loses his belt due to 3 independant judges it does not mean it is fixed. ( that's only an example before you start a witch hunt against me) sure, a few fighters have been fed a few opponents but these people weren't told to lose against them, they just knew they had little chance of beating them, and the one's who weren't expected to win took it even though they weren't expected to win but they done for the chance and the fact that [b']in mma anything can happen!!!![/b]

yes like crooked behind the scenes type **** .. guys have came out and said so themselves that these things happen .. i wonder what goes on with people who decide to keep it on the hush .. we've seen one mma organization fold because of its crooked ways .. so its very possible ... here is 500,000 go get your head knocked off and stfu .. thanks have a nice day .. or oh man the guy you were suppose to fight cant fight .. but we have two other guys that can step in .. take you pick ..and here is 500,000 more for picking one of them .. either one its up to you .. im gonna talk to the guy you pick and make sure its ok with him that he fights you ... hey other guy .. here is $$$$$$ just stand with him and go toe to toe .. no ground stuff k ... good luck !!

yes like crooked behind the scenes type **** .. guys have came out and said so themselves that these things happen .. i wonder what goes on with people who decide to keep it on the hush .. we've seen one mma organization fold because of its crooked ways .. so its very possible ... here is 500' date='000 go get your head knocked off and stfu .. thanks have a nice day .. or oh man the guy you were suppose to fight cant fight .. but we have two other guys that can step in .. take you pick ..and here is 500,000 more for picking one of them .. either one its up to you .. im gonna talk to the guy you pick and make sure its ok with him that he fights you ... hey other guy .. here is $$$$$$ just stand with him and go toe to toe .. no ground stuff k ... good luck !![/quote']

the thing with this is that the only people who would go with this are ones who are not going to go anywhere in their career, so by getting them to go in there where they are going to lose is not going to achieve anything, it's hardly going to boost someones profile by beating someone who isn't classed as a challenging opponent

the thing with this is that the only people who would go with this are ones who are not going to go anywhere in their career' date=' so by getting them to go in there where they are going to lose is not going to achieve anything, it's hardly going to boost someones profile by beating someone who isn't classed as a challenging opponent[/quote']

unless you got a allot of pillow fight on your record already .. then you have a legit guy coming up and he destroys you .. your name just got huge real quick .. look at most of these guys records as it is .. who the hell are most of the guys they fought ?? no names ..but it just fluffs your record even more .. and im sure its happened tons of times

2. Any of Kimbo's fights

4. Aleksandr Emelianenko vs. Eddy Bengtsson (seen in another thread here on the forums)

many more ..

That one.

silva vs forest

silva vs leban

machida vs shogun

lmfao that vernan white vs chuck liddel fight did look EXTRA staged

dude go look up frank shamrock vs. vernon white ..and after you watch it (its tough to get through the whole thing) tell me what was frank doing when vernon was on top of him ?

2. Any of Kimbo's fights

many more ..

what do you mean by fake..?

dude go look up frank shamrock vs. vernon white ..and after you watch it (its tough to get through the whole thing) tell me what was frank doing when vernon was on top of him ?

I just watched Shamrock vs White. Umm didnt looked as bad as I thought, it was either slick transitions or scripted. Because they were moving so effortlessly from one thing to another.

I just watched Shamrock vs White. Umm didnt looked as bad as I thought' date=' it was either slick transitions or scripted. Because they were moving so effortlessly from one thing to another.[/quote']

did you like franks move when vernon was on top ??

not to mention these guys trained together during that time frame when they fought .. one of the gayest/fakest looking fights ive seen

all of these fights are real im not sure what u mean by fake

ones that look fake or suspicious .. pretty simple to figure that out ..simple misunderstanding because i chose to shorten the title up .. so i clear it up for you since your the only one who doesnt understand and maybe more people like you may get the wrong idea

fights that looked like they could have been fake .. or fights you thought looked suspicious in on one way or another .. now its your choice if you just want to be annoying .. i can be the same way if you choose

ones that look fake or suspicious .. pretty simple to figure that out ..simple misunderstanding because i chose to shorten the title up .. so i clear it up for you since your the only one who doesnt understand and maybe more people like you may get the wrong idea

fights that looked like they could have been fake .. or fights you thought looked suspicious in on one way or another .. now its your choice if you just want to be annoying .. i can be the same way if you choose

well im just trying to understand whtat u mean fake could mean 100 different things

Archived