Name me another HW that beat as good comp as Brock in their first 5 fights

SCOver2

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wouldnt this involve doing mma math at some point ?? yeahhh ... just wait till the fight ..oh yeah we wont have anything to talk about on here ..

on the other hand when gonzaga had carwin and got the "takeown" ..carwin was on one foot then got swept

brock is a beast .. carwin is a beast ..gonna be an exciting fight

I was actually just putting lol at the end to not make it seem too confrontational while subtly hinting that this topic is stupid and didn't need to be remade.

well i have to step in and say your wrong .. cause if everyone just kept posting in threads already made we have like 20 pages to one thread and nobody wants to go through all that .. plus it keeps the forum pages jumping around .. maybe its the same ol stuff but people are likely to open up new threads and read the bs then old ones 50 pages long . your here so it must have worked

Show me the last thread made on this subject.... I don't recall ever seeing it.

Pretty sure you made one exactly like it on your old name, but I'm not going to bother searching through 10000000000 Lesnar threads, 99% of which belong to you to find this thread.

Pretty sure you made one exactly like it on your old name' date=' but I'm not going to bother searching through 10000000000 Lesnar threads, 99% of which belong to you to find this thread.[/quote']So you can't produce a link? Mkay... backpedaling.

Lost to Mir. Herring are you serious? An old croutoure who out wrestled Brock

Seriously I'm sick of all these brock threads. There are greater and more relevant fighters in MMA' date=' in the UFC, in Strikeforce and in the HW division then him.[/quote']So basically you can't name another HW?

Brock's first 5 fights.

Win - No name

Loss - Mediocre fighter

Win- Washed up never has been

Win- Guy who is 45 years old and is a natural LHW

Win- Mediocre guy who subbed him in round 2.

That's pretty mediocre.

I can do that anybodies MMA record... you know randomly discredit all of them like you're doing, but you haven't answered the question,

what other HW in their first five fights has beaten guys as good as Couture, Mir and Herring?

So basically you can't name another HW?

yeah pretty much .. thats why you made this thread right ??

you win .. nobody can answer the actual question being asked

now go make another thread where you are the winner and the topic is brock

I can do that anybodies MMA record... you know randomly discredit all of them like you're doing' date=' but you haven't answered the question,

what other HW in their first five fights has beaten guys as good as Couture, Mir and Herring?[/quote']

Actually, you can't. But if you look at the people Brock has fought and their level when he fought them, it's pretty mediocre.

Edit: I am not talking about the future, I am talking about the present. What happens in the future, no one knows.

Actually' date=' you can't. But if you look at the people Brock has fought and their level when he fought them, it's pretty mediocre.[/quote']So you can't name another who has beaten as good comp as Brock in their first five fights yet it's mediocre?

That makes perfect sense... perfect :)

Other fighters had to work their way up. Brock Lesnar got a free pass because he was a big name in that soap opera.
There have been plenty of fighters who got fight top flight competition right off the bat. The only difference is Brock made the best of it and actually did well so he got to keep on facing the big names.

Name some please' date=' I am intrigued.[/quote']For that.. all I have to do is scan through Fedor's record and can find a ton of cans who were early in their MMA career when they got to fight him.. Yugi Nagata fought Fedor in his second MMA fight ever, then we have Hong Man Choi who also fought Fedor in his second fight, Hunt got Wandy in his third fight, Crocop in his fourth, Couture got a title shot in his fourth fight like Brock... this is off the top of my head. There's a bunch of guys who got to fight top competition early in their careers... the difference is they rarely impressed and didn't get big fights afterwards.

any MMA forum poster woud know its not who you beat in your first 5 fights its who you lost to...Frank Mir by SUBMISSION not decision' date=' i dont care who he beat in his first 5 he still lost....GET OVER IT.[/quote']I should start another thread about how many guys can beat Frank Mir in their second MMA fight ever and the list would be close to zero. Esp considering Brock dominated Mir and was seconds away from stopping him before a ******** call.

any MMA forum poster woud know its not who you beat in your first 5 fights its who you lost to...Frank Mir by SUBMISSION not decision' date=' i dont care who he beat in his first 5 he still lost....[b']GET OVER IT[/b].

Maybe you should take your own advice. He rectified his loss with authority, gotta give him that.

For that.. all I have to do is scan through Fedor's record and can find a ton of cans who were early in their MMA career when they got to fight him.. Yugi Nagata fought Fedor in his second MMA fight ever' date=' then we have Hong Man Choi who also fought Fedor in his second fight, Hunt got Wandy in his third fight, Crocop in his fourth, Couture got a title shot in his fouth fight like Brock... this is off the top of my head. There's a bunch of guys who got to fight top competition early in their careers... the difference is they rarely impressed and didn't get big fights afterwards.[/quote']

Nagata and Hong Man Choi were pretty much exhibition matches.

Hunt stepped in against Wandy because some guy pulled out a couple of days before the fight, he also won.

Cro Cop had a draw in his 4th MMA fight with Wandy, this was also under special rules. The fight was pretty much an exhibition fight, and Wandy's belt wasn't on the line. Cro Cop was already a big name because of K-1 too.

Couture won the title on his 4th fight.

Brock is not so unique now is he?

There have been plenty of fighters who got fight top flight competition right off the bat. The only difference is Brock made the best of it and actually did well so he got to keep on facing the big names.

Name some please' date=' I am intrigued.[/quote']

me too, why the ef would you boast his absurd record ?

kim/ below can

mir/ tap-out-loss 1:30

herring/ 3 full w/ can

lhw couture/ was getting beat by grandpa coming from 15 month layoff

mir/ carwin beat him much faster

imagine how many people would have to change their records if it werent for that dang BS ref ...

i say we start everyone at 0-0 again and do it right this time

Imagine how long this thread will go on without anybody being able to name a fighter with better wins than Brock in their first five fights without trying to change the subject because they can't...

me too' date=' why the ef would you boast his absurd record ?

kim/ below can

mir/ tap-out-loss 1:30

herring/ 3 full w/ can

lhw couture/ was getting beat by grandpa coming from 15 month layoff

mir/ carwin beat him much faster[/quote']

For that.. all I have to do is scan through Fedor's record and can find a ton of cans who were early in their MMA career when they got to fight him.. Yugi Nagata fought Fedor in his second MMA fight ever' date=' then we have Hong Man Choi who also fought Fedor in his second fight, Hunt got Wandy in his third fight, Crocop in his fourth, Couture got a title shot in his fourth fight like Brock... this is off the top of my head. There's a bunch of guys who got to fight top competition early in their careers... the difference is they rarely impressed and didn't get big fights afterwards.[/quote'].........

Imagine how long this thread will go on without anybody being able to name a fighter with better wins than Brock in their first five fights without trying to change the subject because they can't...

You youself gave us names of fighters who fought the same type of competition in their first 5 fights.

Couture was 4-1 after his first 4 fights, and he beat Vitor and Smith. That's better than Brock's mediocre resume.

You owned yourself.

imagine how long you will try to keep it going even if everyone came in and said they coudnt think of one ...

but i hear your tummy growling so here i go

there are plenty of guys who have done what your asking .. and if you were a true mma fan you would obviously know that. this isnt wwe bro .. no royal rumbles here man .. so before you go running around making dumb threads with obvious answers i suggest you go back and watch UFC 1 ..then when your done with that i suggest you go back and watch UFC 2 .. keep going till you find your answer .. cause im not gonna tell you .. you have to figure it out on your own you noob

imagine how long you will try to keep it going even if everyone came in and said they coudnt think of one ...

but i hear your tummy growling so here i go

there are plenty of guys who have done what your asking .. and if you were a true mma fan you would obviously know that. this isnt wwe bro .. no royal rumbles here man .. so before you go running around making dumb threads with obvious answers i suggest you go back and watch UFC 1 ..then when your done with that i suggest you go back and watch UFC 2 .. keep going till you find your answer .. cause im not gonna tell you .. you have to figure it out on your own you noob

Plenty of guys yet you can't name one... that's rich.

I'm starting to cringe everytime you post and make an **** out of yourself.

You youself gave us names of fighters who fought the same type of competition in their first 5 fights.

Couture was 4-1 after his first 4 fights' date=' and he beat Vitor and Smith. That's better than Brock's mediocre resume.

You owned yourself.[/quote']

I think you missed the part where you named them yourself, so I am quoting myself.

You owned yourself.

Couture was 4-1 after his first 4 fights' date=' and he beat Vitor and Smith. That's better than Brock's mediocre resume.

You owned yourself.[/quote']

Vitor Belfort, a LHW and Maurice Smith are better than Mir, Couture and Herring?

rofl

Archived