You just lost your heavyweight belt but .....

d2007k

you just lost your heavyweight belt trying to defend it for the third time .. after you lost come to find out the guy who beat you tested positive for steroids ...

shouldnt that guy get stripped and you get your belt back ?? let alone the loss to your record removed ??

what you on about? why put this on without explaining' date=' have some balls and just throw it out there[/quote']

do you constantly hear lawnmowers ?? shhhhhh listen i think i hear one too ..

just read it tool .. its pretty clear what the questions are

just kinda wondering where you get this kind of question from...

but yes' date=' you should get the belt back and the loss turned to a no contest or somethin[/quote']

it happened .. just wondering why the guy never got his belt or record fixed ..kinda screwy

do you constantly hear lawnmowers ?? shhhhhh listen i think i hear one too ..

just read it tool .. its pretty clear what the questions are

i was actually wondering if you had something that actually happened to talk about or if this was just a hypothetical situation you were putting forward? and i'm a tool am i? no need to go down the road of personal insults, think you're a bit too sensitive to be on here if you took offence at what i said

Wow I got that all wrong.

Barnett actually beat Couture for the title but was stripped after testing positive. The title wasn't given back to Coture though, he had to fight Rico Rodriguez for the vacant title and lost.

It was Bas Ruten who beat Randelmann for the title then went back overseas to bigger money and Randelmann had to fight again for the vacated title.

I think he found some information hidden from the public on a secret website, fight wiki !

he decided to share it with us after his find because clearly we would never have heard of that.

People need to realize UFC wasnt what it is today back then. And still, its not regulated like boxing.

You go sherlock. Good job !

I think he found some information hidden from the public on a secret website' date=' fight wiki !

he decided to share it with us after his find because clearly we would never have heard of that.

People need to realize UFC wasnt what it is today back then. And still, its not regulated like boxing.

You go sherlock. Good job ![/quote']

actually i was reading about sean sherk and james toney steroid issues and it mentioned something about other instances like randy couture lost but his opponent tested positive and never got his belt back .. apparently they take the loss no matter what but just note the other guy failed test ... kinda messed up to have that on you record but at least they note it

way to massage and lick my balls at the same time

Archived