Brock fans are the only one's who don't respect Carwin.

NewDad09

So even with the fight on the ground, we're just gonna assume brock's gonna win there? Bull...

IMO I see Carwin as a bigger Couture, and Couture laid down a good blueprint for brock. The jab will keep brock on the outside like with Randy or it will knock him out.

Do we have ANY doubts about Carwin's chin...

and what about Brock's...

I can't see why Carwin's not being given a chance by Brooke Lesnar fans and it's irritating the crap out of me. A guy who can't box worth a damn is fighting against someone that you could make a very strong case for having the heaviest hands in MMA. (Screw you till you prove it here Fedor).

I give him all the credit in the world as an athlete but his training looked like crap, he's going to spend the latter half of his camp cutting weight, and he just doesn't have the credentials of a true champion. He beat the other top HWs to the punch and got here first, but what is he really made of? Keep in mind, he would have fought Tim Sylvia had Randy not come back.

I like Carwin to KO Lesnar.

Against Fedor he has no chance.

Of course you do... all Fedor fans secretly hope that Carwin does the job that Fedor knew he couldn't do himself.

Also, Brock fans do respect Carwin. I like Carwin as a person and as a fighter. I just think he doesn't have the wrestling to win.

Everyone respects Carwin.

If you think Lesnar is going to win that doesn't mean you disprespect Carwin.

Just like if you correctly say Lesnar or Carwin would KTFO flabby little 225 lb Fedor' date=' that doesn't mean you disrespect Fedor.[/quote']

I had al;most forgotten about you and the Big Nog weighing 205 pounds thing.

Oh the losses we have suffered from losing that forum.

Some of your best stuff is gone forever, but still lives on in the hearts of those who laugh at you.

... why in the hell is it irritating you wtf do you care what a brock fan thinks. people can have their own opinion no matter what you say or what they say there is only one truth : it's all meaningless speculations so dont sweat it, you're wasting your time and anger uselessly.

I think any fight Brock is in you are going to have to put up with blinded idiots on both sides.

Brock is a polarizing guy. His fans already think he is invincible and his haters don't want to give him any credit. I think in reality, the Carwin vs Lesnar matchup is a really close one. I have no idea who is going to win, which makes the fight a must-see for me.

So even with the fight on the ground' date=' we're just gonna assume brock's gonna win there? Bull...

IMO I see Carwin as a bigger Couture, and Couture laid down a good blueprint for brock. The jab will keep brock on the outside like with Randy or it will knock him out.

Do we have [i']ANY[/i] doubts about Carwin's chin...

and what about Brock's...

I can't see why Carwin's not being given a chance by Brooke Lesnar fans and it's irritating the crap out of me. A guy who can't box worth a damn is fighting against someone that you could make a very strong case for having the heaviest hands in MMA. (Screw you till you prove it here Fedor).

I give him all the credit in the world as an athlete but his training looked like crap, he's going to spend the latter half of his camp cutting weight, and he just doesn't have the credentials of a true champion. He beat the other top HWs to the punch and got here first, but what is he really made of? Keep in mind, he would have fought Tim Sylvia had Randy not come back.

i like both fighters and for you to say it's bull that lesnar can win the ground game is also bias.

what you are saying about lesnar fans not giving carwin a chance you are doing the same thing.

of course i give carwin a chance it's actually his fight to loose and this is why......if he can prevent the takedowns he is a favorite, because the fight starts on there feet but if not, lesner is the favorite.

have you seen lesnar on the ground? his speed and strength will dictate the ground game.

he is fast, have you seen him in his transitions when he switches positions, carwin can't keep up with that. and concerning there over all strength i would say very close but lesnar will get the edge in that one too.

i like both fighters and for you to say it's bull that lesnar can win the ground game is also bias.

what you are saying about lesnar fans not giving carwin a chance you are doing the same thing.

of course i give carwin a chance it's actually his fight to loose and this is why......if he can prevent the takedowns he is a favorite but if not' date=' lesner is the favorite.

have you seen lesnar on the ground? his speed and strength will dictate the ground game.

he is fast, have you seen him in his transitions when he switches positions, carwin can't keep up with that. and concerning there over all strength i would say very close but lesnar will get the edge in that one too.[/quote']

I saw Lesnar get subbed by Frank Mir.

Honest.

How sad is that?

Whats he going to go against a guy with skill?

I had al;most forgotten about you and the Big Nog weighing 205 pounds thing.

Oh the losses we have suffered from losing that forum.

Some of your best stuff is gone forever' date=' but still lives on in the hearts of those who laugh at you.[/quote']

Obsess much?

I don't care, yeah, I copied wrong. EXCUUUUUUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now back to our regularly scheduled argument.

Lesnar would grind Fedor into dog food.

Case closed.

i 100% carwin. but on PAPER brock is a much better wrestler, and i mean much better. i believe brock is even the stronger of the two. and the only reason why i think brock is gonna win is because, carwin got taken down by gonzaga, who when comapred to brock has no wrestling at all. and as long as brock can keep control, carwin is sh*t out of luck.

Would FEdor wiegh 205?

Like Big Nog?

You obviously don't know how the conversation went. I never said Nog was 205 when he fought Fedor, I listed what I thought was his current weight, and wondered if he dropped to LHW because he was getting his **** kicked so much against the UFCs HWs.

But in point of fact, if Flabor ever got in shape yes, he would weigh ~205.

When Nog and Fedor fought, Nog was 225-227, Fedor was 232-233.

You obviously don't know how the conversation went.

But in point of fact' date=' if Flabor ever got in shape yes, he would weigh ~205.

When Nog and Fedor fought, Nog was 225-227, Fedor was 232-233.[/quote']

You are in serious need of a sense of humour.

All the joy you have given the rest of us seems to be be lost on you.

Honest.

How sad is that?

the key word is.....subbed.

mir is ranked so high in the hw division because of his jj.......don't say he is not ranked high, he is top ten in almost all rankings and top 5 in more then a few.

and did you see what happened to mir, when lesner neutralized his jj....enough said.

mir is probably the most skilled jj practitioner behind big nog in the hw division and i never said anything remotely close to.................carwin didn't have skills......

Im a Brock fan. I respect Carwins punching power. I dont like him though cause hes a buttkisser. Brock has to be the favorite in this fight. Brocks gotta bring his A game though if he wants to pull out a victory. Should be a great fight to watch. I hope its a 5 round war.

Honest.

How sad is that?

Yeah getting subbed by a multiple time UFC champ and Black belt BJJ artist is absolutely unforgivable, esp in your second MMA ever in a fight you were dominating until a shady ref call.

*pukes*

Im a Brock fan. I respect Carwins punching power. I dont like him though cause hes a buttkisser. Brock has to be the favorite in this fight. Brocks gotta bring his A game though if he wants to pull out a victory. Should be a great fight to watch. I hope its a 5 round war.

Why would you want to see 1 round of explosive striking and wrestling, followed by whoever has the most leverage hold the other against the cage, sweating all over each other and sucking wind for 4 more rounds?

Yeah getting subbed by a multiple time UFC champ and Black belt BJJ artist is absolutely unforgivable' date=' esp in your second MMA ever in a fight you were dominating until a shady ref call.

*pukes*[/quote']

No amount of crying and fanboyism is ever going to take that L out out of the column.

No amount of crying and fanboyism is ever going to take that L out out of the column.
Who's crying?

Brocks first fight with Mir is actually when I became a fan.

I couldn't believe such a noob to the sport could so thoroughly dominate such a vet until the sub.

I thought... "wow... what potential this beast has"

Who's crying?

Brocks first fight with Mir is actually when I became a fan.

I couldn't believe such a noob to the sport could so thoroughly dominate such a vet until the sub.

I thought... "wow... what potential this beast has"

So a sloppy loss of a fight got you to be the suckling fanboy you are today? Man I'd hate to hear your thoughts on Mariusz Pudzianowski.

Has little relevance I know to this thread or the fight' date=' but does anyone know how much Brock and Carwin weigh when they enter the cage? Is Lesnar much bigger or bigger at all?[/quote']

Lesnar has been rumored to weigh between 290-300 walking weight, Carwin is rumored to be at around 280 walking weight.

So a sloppy loss of a fight got you to be the suckling fanboy you are today? Man I'd hate to hear your thoughts on Mariusz Pudzianowski.
God what pitiful turn in life did you have to take to become such a hater?

Who did Pudz fight again? Some guy who was having his first pro fight... vs Frank Mir...

yeah, makes a lot of sense.

Yeah getting subbed by a multiple time UFC champ and Black belt BJJ artist is absolutely unforgivable' date=' esp in your second MMA ever in a fight you were dominating until a shady ref call.

*pukes*[/quote']

Didn't you just call Mir 'decent' when talking about him, but in a sentence that talked about Carwin beating him? I think you did.

Gotta love double standards. You never give praise to Mir in a Carwin convo like you do when it's a Brock convo.

We all know Mir is decent at best.

Franky what has Carwin or Lesnar proven so far?

Nothing.

They've both beaten Frank Mir.

Big deal.

Well as for brock hes beaten mir, couture, herring, dominated mir a seocnd time (well a first in fact) but lost to a rookie mistake.

Only has 4 fights but hes proven the world he deserved his place among the best.

You cannot ignore his great strengh, speed and size. Hes a warrior is i had to build an army of physical fighter, hed be my blue print. He got the spirit also. Now give him time to prove he can shine like this against many.

Between him, cain, jds and carwin, hes the one who have faced the better overall quality fighters.

Didn't you just call Mir 'decent' when talking about him' date=' but in a sentence that talked about Carwin beating him? I think you did.

Gotta love double standards. You never give praise to Mir in a Carwin convo like you do when it's a Brock convo.

We all know Mir is decent at best.[/quote']Can you refer to the post you're talking about because you lost me.

Carwin has very crude striking and it's not diverse at all. What we've seen from him is a basic 1-2 combo and some uppercuts against Mir' date=' poor head movement, and simply a lot of power. He almost got dropped by Gonzaga and [b']has only even faced one other decent fighter in Mir.[/b]

For you to act like he's some elite level striker that Brock is not capable of dropping is laughable much like yourself. As somebody who grew up being a boxing fan like myself, this is quite obvious and apparent.

He has an edge in striking, but it's nothing more than a slight one, and his striking is not nearly good enough to assume he's going to be able to land on Brock before getting dumped on his ****. He's no Anderson Silva by any stretch.

You have your way of twisting things when it conveniences you and your point and fighter, and twist it the other way to make another fighter look bad. Glorify anything you can when it comes to Brock, downplay anything else when it goes against Brock or is for another fighter

You have your way of twisting things when it conviences you and your point and fighter' date=' and twist it the other way to make another fighter look bad.[/quote']Frank Mir is obviously excellent fighter and when I call him decent I mean he is good to go as far as being in the top UFC brass. That wasn't an insult and it's a pretty small thing to pick at on your part.

Everybody already knows that Mir is both Carwin and Brock's best win, I didn't think that was even up for dispute.

Frank Mir is obviously excellent fighter and when I call him decent I mean he is good to go as far as being in the top UFC brass. That wasn't an insult and it's a pretty small thing to pick at on your part.

Everybody already knows that Mir is both Carwin and Brock's best win' date=' I didn't think that was even up for dispute.[/quote']

Pretty small thing to pick at? This, coming from you? You pick at anything you can grab your hands on dude. And this isn't small, you never glorify anything if it doesn't somehow benefit Brock. You talk Mir up a big game when you talk Lesnar beating him. You talk up Couture pretty good when it comes to Lesnar beating him. Same with washed up/has-been Herring. But you downplay anything that comes up as a possible counter point against Brock or that might be a positive for someone who opposes Brock. You pick at how Carwin isn't a great striker and only a heavy hitter, yet I don't hear you being honest and going around saying the same about Brock, though I bet we will hear it out of your mouth now that someone is calling you out on it, only so that you look honest.

Point is, and I know you're not saying you aren't, you mark out for Brock, hardcore. You hardly ever share your views and opinions on any other fighter, which is sad. Not sad like you're a sad person, it's just that people will always want to have a discussion, and you almost limit yourself to only Brock and anti-Brock convos. Though yes, I do see some of the Feder/Alexs news threads you have posted. But that's not much

Pretty small thing to pick at? This' date=' coming from you? You pick at anything you can grab your hands on dude. And this isn't small, you never glorify anything if it doesn't somehow benefit Brock. You talk Mir up a big game when you talk Lesnar beating him. You talk up Couture pretty good when it comes to Lesnar beating him. Same with washed up/has-been Herring. But you downplay anything that comes up as a possible counter point against Brock or that might be a positive for someone who opposes Brock. You pick at how Carwin isn't a great striker and only a heavy hitter, yet I don't hear you being honest and going around saying the same about Brock, though I bet we will hear it out of your mouth now that someone is calling you out on it, only so that you look honest.

Point is, and I know you're not saying you aren't, you mark out for Brock, hardcore. You hardly ever share your views and opinions on any other fighter, which is sad. Not sad like you're a sad person, it's just that people will always want to have a discussion, and you almost limit yourself to only Brock and anti-Brock convos. Though yes, I do see some of the Feder/Alexs news threads you have posted. But that's not much[/quote']Actually I've already posted many times that Brock is not a great striker, so I have no need to post it again. Show me the last time I picked somebodies vocab out in a discussion.

I'm SCO, talking about Brock is what I do on this forum. Not because I'm "mark out for him", I'm a fan, but my "Brock only" policy on this forum is because I like defending the guy most other people hate on. I like a challenge.

I'm a fan of a lot MMA fighters and boxers but I don't post about them on forums because I don't see a need to.

The only thing I agree w/ the TS is 'Carwin has heavy hands' that's all but he isn't technical w/ his hands, and won't keep Brock at bay w/ his jabs. Carwin doesn't utilize his jabs very well.

Ever since Carwin utilize his clinch and dirty boxing everyone thinks he's Randy Couture.. No, I'm sorry but Carwin is light-years behind in the clinch game and dirty boxing. The reason why he looked good against Mir in the clinch is because Mir didn't resist, tried to push Carwin back, or lean his body similar to a wrestling stance like Brock did to Couture to create room to prevent strike or knee.

I'm curious did people watch the same fight against Brock and Couture as me? I never once saw Brock in trouble besides the cut in his eyebrows. He worked Couture in the clinch and lean his weight against him, and took Couture down.. Nobody rarely takes Couture down unless he's knocked out, or stun by strikes. The guy has very excellent wrestling and considered one of the best in the sport

SCO & EmperorFedor are not allowed to post on this thread! :) no one cares what they have to say! and they'll turn the thread into a thread about how carwin supposedly sucks and how great brock is.... please! hahaha
lmao @ Joben thinking he gets to dictate who posts in what thread.

... why in the hell is it irritating you wtf do you care what a brock fan thinks. people can have their own opinion no matter what you say or what they say there is only one truth : it's all meaningless speculations so dont sweat it' date=' you're wasting your time and anger uselessly.[/quote']

that goes back to you. that was his opinion about brooke fan and you seem to be more irritated about it.

i think Carwin will win the fight but brock is explosive and still learning. CANT WAIT!!

Actually I've already posted many times that Brock is not a great striker' date=' so I have no need to post it again. Show me the last time I picked somebodies vocab out in a discussion.

I'm SCO, talking about Brock is what I do on this forum. Not because I'm "mark out for him", I'm a fan, but my "Brock only" policy on this forum is because I like defending the guy most other people hate on. I like a challenge.

I'm a fan of a lot MMA fighters and boxers but I don't post about them on forums because I don't see a need to.[/quote']

...Obviously when I said that you pick on anything you can, I didn't literally mean it, but you'll take someones words with they didn't choose them carefully enough and try turning them against them.

And you can mark out for him. Defending him isn't considered making a thread about him every once in a while, telling how he will win based on something from another fight, or based on some of the weights he's lifted. Defending is posting after you see someone hate on him. Though I do get where you come from, no need to post in a thread with little to no controversy, or in a thread that you feel the point you want to make has been said.

We are similar, in a way, you combat anyone against Brock, I on the otherhand, combat anyone that doesn't have logic (I am like this even away from the forums, turning peoples logic on them, & boy did I have fun over at the SF forums!!!), and I'm not saying you have none, or that you're stupid, but you can get outta hand with the Brock-love sometimes. I understand you might say you're only getting as out of hand as the haters are, to show them how stupid they can be, but you don't need to stoop.

Really, if you want a challenge, try the SF forums :)

Archived