fedor already beat both lesnar and carwin

UFCGOD1

Why do people give lesnar a chance against fedor , it's because of his freakish size but people forget that fedor beat rogers who is better than lesnar in almost every way , his stand up is better , all of his fights ended in a KO you might say that he hasn't faced the level of competition brock did , but the fact of the matter is that brock only fought names he didn't fight the best couture neither the best herring in addition to Japanese nobody , and let's not forget that he was submitted in the first by a fat frank mir . So brett rogers > brock lesnar and fedor vs rogers = fedor vs lesnar FACT .

and for carwin who people give him a chance because of his KO power , maybe they forgot how fedor got rocked by Fujita's right hook but was able to recover very fast and submit the guy . so fedor vs fujita = fedor vs carwin

I think you messed up the title of your thread.

It should read:

"fedor already ran screaming like a little girl from both lesnar and carwin"

And now he's apparently even ducking the top competition in SF.

Whatever dude.

Fedor was great no doubt.

Is he still as great, lots of doubt.

Why do people give lesnar a chance against fedor ' date=' it's because of his freakish size but people forget that fedor beat rogers who is better than lesnar in almost every way , his stand up is better , all of his fights ended in a KO you might say that he hasn't faced the level of competition brock did , but the fact of the matter is that brock only fought names he didn't fight the best couture neither the best herring in addition to Japanese nobody , and let's not forget that he was submitted in the first by a fat frank mir . So brett rogers > brock lesnar and fedor vs rogers = fedor vs lesnar FACT .

and for carwin who people give him a chance because of his KO power , maybe they forgot how fedor got rocked by Fujita's right hook but was able to recover very fast and submit the guy . so fedor vs fujita = fedor vs carwin[/quote']

Does Fujita has a 12-0 record (In his first 12 fights) and all wins came by KO and didn't pass the 1st rd? If yes then Fujita = Carwin

fujita is better than carwin' date=' atleast he fought for pride and not money, and im not talking about the fighting organization pride.[/quote']

if you think carwin is fighting for the money your are the worlds biggest **** and don't know **** about shane carwin. dont' judge people based off your opinion about them. especially when you don't know SH*T about the person. this is a joke. carwin is one of the most humble guys in the sport and could give a **** less about the money.

Rogers is better than Lesnar and Carwin in every way? OMFG lmao

.... waiting for OP to reference fights that happened 6 years ago

where did i say that rogers is better than carwin he is better than lesnar FACT , and yes fujita is the carwin of pride

if you think carwin is fighting for the money your are the worlds biggest **** and don't know **** about shane carwin. dont' judge people based off your opinion about them. especially when you don't know SH*T about the person. this is a joke. carwin is one of the most humble guys in the sport and could give a **** less about the money.

then he should p*ss on his contract and fight Fedor if he wants to be or beat the best. its not about the money right? F*C* Dana go fight Fedor, not Lesnar who still isnt the best until he beats fedor stop believing UFC is the best MMA anyone can win a fight on any night i dont care who you fight for.

then he should p*ss on his contract and fight Fedor if he wants to be or beat the best. its not about the money right? F*C* Dana go fight Fedor' date=' not Lesnar who still isnt the best until he beats fedor stop believing UFC is the best MMA anyone can win a fight on any night i dont care who you fight for.[/quote']

the ufc is the best MMA organization, with the best competition. i'm sorry but fedor is the one avoiding the UFC. all the heavyweights aren't going to jump ship from the ufc to fight a "not so amazing" fedor in strikeforce. you're a joke

the ufc is the best MMA organization' date=' with the best competition. i'm sorry but fedor is the one avoiding the UFC. all the heavyweights aren't going to jump ship from the ufc to fight a "not so amazing" fedor in strikeforce. you're a joke[/quote']

he can avoid the UFC because hes already the best lol ive said it many times before it doesn't matter who beats him anyone who has watched MMA for the past 12 years knows this. he accomplished to much for me to even care what anyone on this BS forum has to say i dont care if lesnar beat him in 6 seconds for a world record he still wouldn't be half the man as Fedor you people make me laugh with your Dana white era of MMA comments. i can respect brock/carwin/JDS/cain/mir whoever you wanna hype because i respect the sport and the fighters its sad you people don't understand by now.

lol this guy looks at ranking....watch fights dont look at some website's opinion

I'm sorry that I bring tangible evidence to the discussion. The websites are based on professional opinions and are entirely valid in such a conversation. Saying Rogers is better than Lesnar in EVERY WAY is just a ridiculous statement said by trolls or people drinking UFC haterade.

I'm sorry that I bring tangible evidence to the discussion. The websites are based on professional opinions and are entirely valid in such a conversation. Saying Rogers is better than Lesnar in EVERY WAY is just a ridiculous statement said by trolls or people drinking UFC haterade.

the websites rank lesnar higher than rogers cause he is the UFC champ , ranking does not tell you who is the better fighter , if they did then Aoki (ranked 2 LW ) would have just dominated melandez ( ranked 8 LW)

Crazy.gif

^^^^me trying to inform people on facts about MMA, not my opinion

my question is.....what would brock supporters do if he lost to Fedor?....if Fedor lost to brock i would be okay with it because he has done more than enough to be a legend and one of the best EVER. honestly brock got knee barred in the first round by frank mir who is known for his submissions thats more embarrassing than me admitting fedor might lose sometime soon

the websites rank lesnar higher than rogers cause he is the UFC champ ' date=' ranking does not tell you who is the better fighter , if they did then Aoki (ranked 2 LW ) would have just dominated melandez ( ranked 8 LW)[/quote']

Again, I am using something called evidence and you are using something called biased opinion.

What makes you guys think Brett Rogers' wrestling is better than Brock's?

Again' date=' I am using something called evidence and you are using something called biased opinion.

What makes you guys think Brett Rogers' wrestling is better than Brock's?[/quote']

WTF you just dodged by ownage , your " evidence " is that brock is ranked higher than rogers so brock is better than rogers ... if this is true how come Aoki ( ranked 2 LW ) got beat bad by melandez ( ranked 8 LW )

Again' date=' I am using something called evidence and you are using something called biased opinion.

What makes you guys think Brett Rogers' wrestling is better than Brock's?[/quote']

my opinion is fedor has done more in MMA than brock has done in his entire life that means wrestling/WWE/MMA, Dana couldn't get Fedor so he took the next best thing someone way bigger who he could hype that could beat Fedor and make all you idiots talk....its just funny that theres so many casual MMA fans that it worked, who cares if brock beats Fedor...Fedor is still a legend and will always be.

my opinion is fedor has done more in MMA than brock has done in his entire life that means wrestling/WWE/MMA' date=' Dana couldn't get Fedor so he took the next best thing someone way bigger who he could hype that could beat Fedor and make all you idiots talk.[/quote']

I'm not talking about Fedor vs Lesnar, I'm talking about Brett Rogers vs Lesnar.

WTF you just dodged by ownage ' date=' your " evidence " is that brock is ranked higher than rogers so brock is better than rogers ... if this is true how come Aoki ( ranked 2 LW ) got beat bad by melandez ( ranked 8 LW )[/quote']

Therefore every fighter will get an upset? You can't base a rule off of an anomaly. Again, just saying Rogers is better than Brock is nothing but a baseless conclusion.

Therefore every fighter will get an upset? You can't base a rule off of an anomaly. Again' date=' just saying Rogers is better than Brock is nothing but a baseless conclusion.[/quote']

the melandez/Aoki fight was nothing near an upset Aoki is a bum but he was ranked # 2 . proof that ranking mean sh*t

rogers has better stand up than brock ( who got rocked by a geezer ) , he has more power ( since all of his wins are T(KO) ) , he is also a wrestler so brock can't take him down and lay on him >> rogers > brock

the melandez/Aoki fight was nothing near an upset Aoki is a bum but he was ranked # 2 . proof that ranking mean sh*t

rogers has better stand up than brock ( who got rocked by a geezer ) ' date=' he has more power ( since all of his wins are T(KO) ) , he is also a wrestler so brock can't take him down and lay on him >> rogers > brock[/quote']

Just because he is a wrestler, doesn't mean his wrestling is nearly as good as Brock's. What's Rogers' wrestling background look like?

Just because he is a wrestler' date=' doesn't mean his wrestling is nearly as good as Brock's. What's Rogers' wrestling background look like?[/quote']

so you ignored all of what i wrote and commented on him being a wrestler ? he might not be as good as a wrestler as lesnar but he will give him troubles getting the takedown and can KO him on his feat since brock has little stand up and was rocked by a geezer

I'm not talking about Fedor vs Lesnar' date=' I'm talking about Brett Rogers vs Lesnar.[/quote']

lesnar could not in any way stand & trade w/ grim, > rogers throws straight power-punches

& boxes well, so here we go w/ lesnar trying to take 6'6" / 265lb rogers down & hammer-fist

a victory ... my money is on grim

Just because he is a wrestler' date=' doesn't mean his wrestling is nearly as good as Brock's. What's Rogers' wrestling background look like?[/quote']

i believe his backround in wrestling took place here

walmart.jpg

and he wrestled plenty of these on and off of vehichles

tires.png

so you ignored all of what i wrote and commented on him being a wrestler ? he might not be as good as a wrestler as lesnar but he will give him troubles getting the takedown and can KO him on his feat since brock has little stand up and was rocked by a geezer

I'm sorry, but how good of a wrestler is Rogers? That's a pretty big question to me. What makes you say that he is going to stuff Lesnar's takedowns? Does he sport a more impressive wrestling background than Carwin?

the funniest thing is theres to many fighters to name that Brock would have to beat to reach Fedor status, Fedor beat everyone there was to beat back in the day and STILL is. for the next 10 years ATLEAST fedor will be better than brock because Brock already lost due to submission and has 4 wins not 32 like Fedor. and with the UFC having him fight once a year now i don't think hell be defending his belt at 55.

Bla Bla Bla.Until the fight ever happens we would never know.My money would be on Fedor but you cant deny that Brock in his last fight was way better than in his first fight against Mir.If Brock can beat Carwin that would proof to me that he is still getting better,so who knows where it wil stop.

I'm sorry' date=' but how good of a wrestler is Rogers? That's a pretty big question to me. What makes you say that he is going to stuff Lesnar's takedowns? Does he sport a more impressive wrestling background than Carwin?[/quote']

well couture stuffed his TD , mir to a certain point did a good job stuffing them so i guess grim will do the same and since his stand up is far superior than lesanr 's ( again, who got rocked by a geezer ) he will connect and lesnar will roll over

Here we go once again.Have to say plain and simple Fedor WAS the Best HW almost 10yrs,but now i don't think so anymore but it doesn't even matter because hes easily GOAT even i can say that,by the way i hate still Fedor..You can't take anything from Fedor if he someday loses to Shane or Brock etc..

There's only one way to keep people happy Be always 25yrs old fight featherweight to heavyweight from the beginning of the universe till the end..LOL,maybe Fedor can do that too..hmm,just kidding

... you did some noob-schoolin' here' date=' good work, > good thread

(I will bump it later) ...[/quote']

cheers bro

Here we go once again.Have to say plain and simple Fedor WAS the Best HW almost 10yrs' date='but now i don't think so anymore but it doesn't even matter because hes easily GOAT even i can say that,by the way i hate still Fedor..You can't take anything from Fedor if he someday loses to Shane or Brock etc..

There's only one way to keep people happy Be always 25yrs old fight featherweight to heavyweight from the beginning of the universe till the end..LOL,maybe Fedor can do that too..hmm,just kidding[/quote']

dude for the love of god go buy this :

51WE45111QL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

cheers bro

dude for the love of god go buy this :

51WE45111QL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Sorry MR.Perfect i'm from Finland and can't speak proper english,but how's your Finnish by the way?:D:D

Still happy all the americans are so smart..LOL,yeah i must be dummy maybe ugly and nerd too

Why do people give lesnar a chance against fedor ' date=' it's because of his freakish size but people forget that fedor beat rogers who is better than lesnar in almost every way , his stand up is better , all of his fights ended in a KO you might say that he hasn't faced the level of competition brock did , but the fact of the matter is that brock only fought names he didn't fight the best couture neither the best herring in addition to Japanese nobody , and let's not forget that he was submitted in the first by a fat frank mir . So brett rogers > brock lesnar and fedor vs rogers = fedor vs lesnar FACT .

and for carwin who people give him a chance because of his KO power , maybe they forgot how fedor got rocked by Fujita's right hook but was able to recover very fast and submit the guy . so fedor vs fujita = fedor vs carwin[/quote']

The fact is no 2 fighters are the same and no 2 matches are the same so your whole equation is useless!!

Archived