Stop feeding the trolls!!!!!

Joben

we have some very delusional and annoying "members" or better known as trolls! stop feeding them. they are cleary high on brock nutjuice as we "debate" here on the forums. so save yourselves the time, effort, and headache! the only way to beat the trolls is by not falling in their traps and arguing with them! ya'll have a good night! Joben - out.

i think we should just troll people who troll us .. im throwing in the towel and joining SCOver2 .. im new to this and it may take me a while to be anywhere near as good .. who knows maybe never a chap but i will become a gatekeeper at least

i think we should just troll people who troll us .. im throwing in the towel and joining SCOver2 .. im new to this and it may take me a while to be anywhere near as good .. who knows maybe never a chap but i will become a gatekeeper at least

see by doing that you help them win. you can't play their game with them. they thrive off people "trolling" back. i hope you don't. cuz you've had some decent stuff to say on many topics.

we have some very delusional and annoying "members" or better known as trolls! stop feeding them. they are cleary high on brock nutjuice as we "debate" here on the forums. so save yourselves the time' date=' effort, and headache! the only way to beat the trolls is by not falling in their traps and arguing with them! ya'll have a good night! Joben - out.[/quote']

You don't want to feed the troll, but look, all the members are feeding you now.

see by doing that you help them win. you can't play their game with them. they thrive off people "trolling" back. i hope you don't. cuz you've had some decent stuff to say on many topics.

yeah but when it gets late i get bored .. and quite frankly why should i care about my favorites sports forum ???

and really ?? you really liked my post ?? which one was your favorite ? do tell .. wait .. are you trolling me ? see its so hard to tell that i must give up .. you said they thrive off of people trolling back .. so wouldn't that mean i would get to thrive too ? if i troll them and they troll me its like we are all happy right ?

... bad choice, carwins' gonna end that party & many members will become invisible,

lesnar cannot sustain another loss this early in his career & if carwin finishes him early or

dominates brock, there will be no re-match in the near future ... > enter the velasquez &

dos santos era ...

... bad choice' date=' carwins' gonna end that party & many members will become invisible,

lesnar cannot sustain another loss this early in his career & if carwin finishes him early or

dominates brock, there will be no re-match in the near future ... > enter the velasquez &

dos santos era ...[/quote']

dude a troll can jump wagons at anytime .. it all depends on the thread and replies really

people who express their opinions are not trolls ' date=' you can't handle someone else's opinion without calling them a troll GTFO of this forum[/quote']

i have no problem listening to peoples opinions. what bothers me is when they try and discredit their favorite fighters next opponent because they are so obsessed with their fighter "being the best". this is all mainly over the brock v carwin fight. i have nothing against brock. i think he is a good fighter (not so much with his personality tho). but i believe carwin will come out on top that night. and everytime i say that, i have some brock **** telling me im retarded and that brock is amazing and will never be beaten. it's really getting F***ING old!!!!!

i can handle others opinions all day, even if they arent in agreement with mine. but i'm not gonna deal with the ******** listed above.

Archived