Brock Lesnar's resume is mediocre at best.

Mirko4life

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure man

being old dosent make you bad and couture was the champ at the time.

the guy was old when he was in his prime :)

Mir is a pretty decent fighters. `

Brock is the most impressive fighter in the ufc at the moment. The speed he has for his size is phenomenal. Like Rogan said, it's like hes decended from a line of pure violent viking warriors.

Well its not really who hes beat but the fashion in which he does it. I agree that he fought some over-the-hill guys but he has proven that hes explosive and powerful. With the upcoming battery of challengers (JDS, Carwin, and Valesquez) we should see what hes really capable of.

Personally i think he'll weather the storm and retain the belt.

Beats some no name

Gets subbed by a mediocre guy

Wins against a washed up never-been

Wins against a LHW

Beats that mediocre guy who beat him

Teh Lulz.

what a brave and powerful keyboard warrior you are. what's your resume look like? dana gives the fans what they want to see, at the time the fans were interested in seeing brock fight these guys. maybe not you. brock stepped up to the plate, did what he needed to do to beat the challenges that he had. why fault him for that? once he is well, he'll get more challenges. carwin is on the next card for him. he a bum too?

Thing is he cannot have a resume better than what he has right now.

At least he didnt fought 10 cans before getting real fights. Sure Dana loves the fact that he brings moeny and fans. But it dosent change the fact that the guy is an insanely good fighter.

I am trill to see him fight against jds, cain and carwin. hope he beats them all 3 although i like em all. And you know what if he loses, he will still be a top contender. Hating him wont make him less dangerous. You have to face the fact that hes a threat to all your favorite heavyweights

Cro Cop has a dismal record of 3-3 at UFC.

And probably his biggest win is against Al-Turk or that Australian can.

His resume is better then Brock. He is ahead of Brock all-time.

what a brave and powerful keyboard warrior you are. what's your resume look like? dana gives the fans what they want to see' date=' at the time the fans were interested in seeing brock fight these guys. maybe not you. brock stepped up to the plate, did what he needed to do to beat the challenges that he had. why fault him for that? once he is well, he'll get more challenges. carwin is on the next card for him. he a bum too?[/quote']

Hey not hating on Brock here. But his resume is mediocre at best, that's all there is to it.

He doesn't have a good fight resume.

It's mediocre AT BEST.

Good > Mediocre

i agree. regardless, carwins is better. people can ***** and moan all they want about how they think brock is better. but in reality, carwin is 12-0. brock is 4-1. Carwin took out Mir 2.0 and a dangerous Gonzaga. Lesnar beat a nobody, Mir 1.0, and Randy (basically his only real win imo) Carwins record is simply better

Thing is he cannot have a resume better than what he has right now.

At least he didnt fought 10 cans before getting real fights. Sure Dana loves the fact that he brings moeny and fans. But it dosent change the fact that the guy is an insanely good fighter.

I am trill to see him fight against jds' date=' cain and carwin. hope he beats them all 3 although i like em all. And you know what if he loses, he will still be a top contender. Hating him wont make him less dangerous. You have to face the fact that hes a threat to all your favorite heavyweights[/quote']

I am not hating on him. He just has a mediocre resume. That's all there is to it. Sheesh

Resume's don't win fights' date='

300 lb monsters with freak strength, speed, and power do.[/quote']

Resume = a semi-accurate way to measure someone's skill. Kinda like a CV.

Brock's resume = mediocre at best.

his record > your thread

Apples and oranges much?

i agree. regardless' date=' carwins is better. people can ***** and moan all they want about how they think brock is better. but in reality, carwin is 12-0. brock is 4-1. Carwin took out Mir 2.0 and a dangerous Gonzaga. Lesnar beat a nobody, Mir 1.0, and Randy (basically his only real win imo) Carwins record is simply better[/quote']

Your Mir 2.0 sauys he was a lesser mir as 2.0 so hes going back to Mir 1.0.

Thats for your own culture.

Then Like someone said before none of the HW have a great record yet. But Brock being champ he as the chance to get the best by offing cain jds and carwin.

As for what a mediocre record would be, it would be like crocop record in the UFC ( hes my fav fighter btw ) mediocre = filled with loss, wins only against cans and no finish.

ATM carwin, cain, jds and brock all have good record, none a great one yet. But they are all getting close and its exciting.

By beating guys like Al-Turk' date=' yeah he's surely ahead of Brock in term of number of wins.

And one of his achievements in his resume which I think cannot be done by Brock is that he's once being cut by UFC.

We should be very proud of him.[/quote']

Cro Cop and Brock are from 2 different generations. Sure Brock would beat Mirko right now, but Mirko will still be remembered as the great one between the 2.

Hey not hating on Brock here. But his resume is mediocre at best' date=' that's all there is to it.[/quote']

I don't understand why you did this post then, if you are not hating on brock. He is the champion, so he took what ever road he needed to do to get there. HW div was a little lean when he entered which translates into your "mediocre" resume. But you should feel good about upcoming HW talents. If brock handles them, he can add them to his resume.

HW champ in like only 4 fights is a mediocre resume?

It's an incredibe achievement.

it's not legit. everyone knows brock got a title shot at 2-1 because he's a PPV draw. otherwise he never would have got it. and he's going to lose it by the end of the year at the latest if carwin doesn't beat him, velasquez will.

I don't understand why you did this post then' date=' if you are not hating on brock. He is the champion, so he took what ever road he needed to do to get there. HW div was a little lean when he entered which translates into your "mediocre" resume. But you should feel good about upcoming HW talents. If brock handles them, he can add them to his resume.[/quote']

It just popped up to me that Brock's resume is mediocre, so I wanted to share it with the people on these forums. That's what forums are for.

And if Brock beats everyone in the HW division from now on, of course he will have a better resume.

Right now, his resume is mediocre.

Cro Cop and Brock are from 2 different generations. Sure Brock would beat Mirko right now' date=' but Mirko will still be remembered as the great one between the 2.[/quote']

Brock is 32, Cro Cop is 35, what's the big difference with that.

Also

Kongo > Cro Cop

Herring > Kongo

Brock > Herring

Brock > Herring > Kongo > Cro Cop

Brock is 3X greater than Cro Cop

That's the only connection.

well the pride hw all failed to do good in the ufc so cant be that bad.

and again for Juben before he repeat his crap a third time.

Mir 2.0 said he was better as Mir 1.0 and the size he had only slowed him his new strengh being artificial and not like carwins or brock real strengh that they had for years. So hes going back to Mir 1.0

Brock is 32' date=' Cro Cop is 35, what's the big difference with that.

Also

Kongo > Cro Cop

Herring > Kongo

Brock > Herring

[b']Brock is 3X greater than Cro Cop[/b]

That's the only connection.

math doesn't work like that in mma buddy. so... FAIL! :)

Cro Cop has a dismal record of 3-3 at UFC.

And probably his biggest win is against Al-Turk or that Australian can.

It's funny how you attack an out of the prime former Pride champ when someone just states there opinion about your favourite fighter.

Technically we can count your stupid post as trolling as it has almost nothing to do with Brock's mediocre record

Brock is 32' date=' Cro Cop is 35, what's the big difference with that.

Also

Kongo > Cro Cop

Herring > Kongo

Brock > Herring

Brock is 3X greater than Cro Cop

That's the only connection.[/quote']

Brock started fighting in 2007. Mirko started fighting in 1996.

That's 2 different generations.

Also, MMMath = Fail.

It just shows how mediocre the UFC's HW division is. If a rookie can be the champion somewhere' date=' that place is pretty mediocre.[/quote']

Not when the rookie is a 300 lb monster with freakish strength, speed, and wrestling skills.

Dude, now you're insulting the UFC, you're starting to sound like you're just trolling.

If a person is good' date=' then they are good, it doesn't matter if they are a rookie or not. Imagine if one of the top guys, like Big Nog (or someone who we all can agree on) never fought in the sport up untill a few years ago, but still trained and such. Would you count them out, just cause they are a rookie?[/quote']

Yea but Brock didn't train all of his life for MMA. He had a great amateur wrestling career. Then he went on to do soap opera. Then he started training for MMA.

Not really the same thing. He didn't have a lifetime of training behind him when he came into the sport.

Mediocre = bad

4-1 beating mir, couture, herring is not mediocre.

1-4 losing to mir couture and herring = mediocre.

But i see what your doing, in any case you should just say Brock's record isnt yet impressive. And he isnt technically more proven than jds, cain or jds.

Futur will answer all those questions

Not when the rookie is a 300 lb monster with freakish strength' date=' speed, and wrestling skills.

Dude, now you're insulting the UFC, you're starting to sound like you're just trolling.[/quote']

Dude everyone knows UFC's HW division was weak as hell when Brock fought in it.

So far, he hasn't faced any of the new top dogs in the division.

I am not trolling, I just know what I am talking about.

Mediocre = bad

4-1 beating mir' date=' couture, herring is not mediocre.

1-4 losing to mir couture and herring = mediocre.

But i see what your doing, in any case you should just say Brock's record isnt yet impressive. And he isnt technically more proven than jds, cain or jds.

Futur will answer all those questions[/quote']

Mediocre isn't bad, mediocre is in the middle. English lulz.

Archived