Fighters & Wiki info

d2007k

wiki is user edited so anyone can just edited it how they want ' date=' i can enter and make all of fedor's fight a lose[/quote']

do it !! do it !!

nah .. ive never came across bad info .. i mean maybe people screwed it up but how fast was it fixed ? like you said the fight didnt happen and it was fixed so im not sure if that would count .. i guess it does

everyone is quick to burn wiki to the ground ..has a fighters info ever been wrong on there ? just curious .. i dont wanna here how wiki did this or that just if a fighters info has ever been wrong on there

it's the same as any other mma outlook, when it's convenient the fans refer to it and when it's convenient fans say not trustworthy.

the public can edit as they want, it's true but i am sure there are mods or random edits to fix things like that. and offenders are banned.

It is often inaccurate about Fedor. I keep changing his record to 31-1-0 w/ 1 no contest, loss due to KO (stoppage do to a cut is considered TKO, and TKO and KO are in the same cat) Some Fedor nutthugger keeps editing his record to 31-0-0 w/ 1 no contest. The loss is controversial, but still counts as a loss.

Archived