A way to stop the bickering

FiveRoundFight

Ok I thought of a way to stop the bickering. Alright the UFC hold ppv matchup where you have 1 devision the top 8 contenders for the weight class fighting in one night in a tournament style where the winners from the first 2 matches fight in the semi finals same for the 2 winners in the 3 and 4 match then both the winners in the semi finals fight for who gets the shot at the champ which of coarse will be held another night. Now these fights get to go for 3 rounds as well I don't care if you can go 3 5 minute rounds 3 times in a night with such elite competition and still do enough for the judges to declare you the victor then hats off to you for a well played night and amazing cardio.

Now for the championship matches going with a different old school method you fight as many rounds as it takes until one of you is either KO'd, Tapped, or the Ref stops the fight. That way it keeps you all from bickering about championship fights and how they go to decision and about the wrong guy losing like BJ vs Edgar or Machida vs Rua. As we all really know if you want to be the CHAMP beat the CHAMP. So you no longer have to worry about a guy not finishing another fighter, or wrong decision and the champion losing his belt or keeping in due to this. This should keep all you mma fans from bickering about this or that; although I'm certain you will still find something to bicker about.

Ok I thought of a way to stop the bickering. Alright the UFC hold ppv matchup where you have 1 devision the top 8 contenders for the weight class fighting in one night in a tournament style where the winners from the first 2 matches fight in the semi finals same for the 2 winners in the 3 and 4 match then both the winners in the semi finals fight for who gets the shot at the champ which of coarse will be held another night. Now these fights get to go for 3 rounds as well I don't care if you can go 3 5 minute rounds 3 times in a night with such elite competition and still do enough for the judges to declare you the victor then hats off to you for a well played night and amazing cardio.

Now for the championship matches going with a different old school method you fight as many rounds as it takes until one of you is either KO'd' date=' Tapped, or the Ref stops the fight. That way it keeps you all from bickering about championship fights and how they go to decision and about the wrong guy losing like BJ vs Edgar or Machida vs Rua. As we all really know if you want to be the CHAMP beat the CHAMP. So you no longer have to worry about a guy not finishing another fighter, or wrong decision and the champion losing his belt or keeping in due to this. This should keep all you mma fans from bickering about this or that; although I'm certain you will still find something to bicker about.[/quote']

basically u just said go back to the old ufc ways, u kno the ones that werent being sanctioned....

basically u just said go back to the old ufc ways' date=' u kno the ones that werent being sanctioned....[/quote']

Kind of but also not. The quest to fight for the title has rounds and is scored which is different from the old days. While the title fight your not fighting multiple times in a day and still are rounds where the old ufc days there was no rounds and was just continual fighting allowing a little bit of a break and talking with your corner.

Now for the championship matches going with a different old school method you fight as many rounds as it takes until one of you is either KO'd' date=' Tapped, or the Ref stops the fight. That way it keeps you all from bickering about championship fights and how they go to decision and about the wrong guy losing like BJ vs Edgar or Machida vs Rua. As we all really know if you want to be the CHAMP beat the CHAMP. So you no longer have to worry about a guy not finishing another fighter, or wrong decision and the champion losing his belt or keeping in due to this. This should keep all you mma fans from bickering about this or that; although I'm certain you will still find something to bicker about.[/quote']

Will never happen. The grand prix days are over in america.

Archived