Im gonna post this once......

BHSwrestler

Fedor fans are more arrogant and ignorant than lesnar fans.

Atleast sometimes brock fans can understand that he can be beaten' date=' but fedor fans will sit around all day and pray to fedor.[/quote']

I'm not really a fan of either but Fedor fans have no reason to think Fedor can be beaten.. because, technically, he hasn't been beaten officially. TKO from a cut from an illegal elbow doesn't count as a loss in my book. however, i dislike fedor and brock fans equally

Fanboys are fanboys, no matter who or what they back. It's funny though, MMA fanboys probably sit back and laugh at Trekkies, Cos Play and other over the top obsessionists when they do the exact same thing. Combat sports are REAL though, is about all they can muster. Then it's a fight to the internet death if you bash their favorite fighter. Bwahahahaha, oohhhhhhh, I get a chuckle everytime.

im gonna post this once......

Fedor was the best of his generation it doesn't matter who would beat him hes a legend and will always be....enough said stop hating because he beat everyone since 2001 show some respect for the sport, so what if brock would beat him today(this is me admitting he can be beaten) IT JUST DOESNT MATTER ANYMORE! he accomplished enough already it doesnt matter who beats him they will be the one that beat Fedor thats it. and dont tell me UFC is the top of the top its just another organization that hypes their fighters better than any other.

Can Fedor be beaten? DUH! He's a man, he has weaknesses. Can Brock be beaten? Yes. Same reasons. Brock is a genetic freak who's quite possibly the best natural fighter we've ever seen. Fedor is skilled in ways that it's almost scary to watch.

Something I'd like to remind people of, some folks make a HUGE deal about jumping up or down a weight class (15 lbs)...well Fedor is one of the smallest heavyweights in MMA. Like, 30 to 35 pounds lighter than some of the guys he's fought. And he's won. Against them all. Is Fedor, on this very day, still the best heavyweight in the world? That's up in the air and frankly very hard to tell due to his over protective management. But the reason people defend Fedor so fervently is that for an entire decade Fedor beat the best of the best. Fedor's supremacy has been unwavering and truthfully unchallenged.

Now I'll make plenty of room for debate on the issue of top heavyweight and even top P4Per due to the fact that Fedor won't fight the top HWs anymore, but in my opinion there is next to zero debate as to the greatest of all time...despite not being a huge Fedor fan myself, as a fan of MMA I can only respect and honor what he's done. Anderson Silva is considered one of the best ever for going undefeated against the top fighters in the world for 4 years: Fedor did it for 8 years.

Again, the debate is a fair one as to who the top heavyweight in the world today is, but the argument that Fedor isn't one of if not THE best of all time...or that somehow Fedor is overhyped...sorry but those come off as baseless generic fanboy attacks.

im a fan of them both ... and i think carwin would stand a good chance in beating both of them .. they would also stand a good chance in beating him too .. so thats why i think all three are the greatest fighters to ever touch these forums

Brock is a genetic freak who's quite possibly the best natural fighter we've ever seen.

did u realy just type that??

LOL

Hey, I don't like Lesnar. I think he's a prick, and frankly when Mir lost at 100 I was damn near depressed. But let's get real here, Brock Lesnar is physically built to fight. He's able to use his pure genetic gifts to toss world champion fighters around. Like him or not, he's naturally the best fighter I've ever seen (albeit, far from the most talented).

Fedor fans are more arrogant and ignorant than lesnar fans.

Atleast sometimes brock fans can understand that he can be beaten' date=' but fedor fans will sit around all day and pray to fedor.[/quote']

It is easier for Brockettes to admit he can be beaten... because they saw him lose already :P

Archived