Why hate lesnar

maia_fan_1

i dont understand why everyone hates lesnar wat has he done?

he beat up mir twice and talked trash to him cause frankly mir is a ****

he talked trash ta herring cause herring is a ******** and then beat the crap out of him

then wen he fought coutoure he didnt trash talk and he had all the respect in the world for the legend

so why the hell r there so many haters

I don't like just a crap ton of wrestling' date=' and he's got a big mouth... I don't really 'dislike' him, but it bothers me that everyone talks about him constantly.[/quote']

dude i dont lyk wrestling ever but this is mixed martial arts and the dude is a good fighter and i bet he wont abuse carwin

I dislike Lesnar because he just comes off as a huge D-bag for some reason. Every time he talks I cringe. Maybe it's because he always speaks like he's doing a WWE show, talking **** and saying in a slow drawn out way that he's the real heavyweight champion or whatever. He's a ****y A hole. Plus I dislike gigantic fighters who outweigh all their opponents. Tim Sylvia comes to mind.

I dislike Lesnar because he just comes off as a huge D-bag for some reason. Every time he talks I cringe. Maybe it's because he always speaks like he's doing a WWE show' date=' talking **** and saying in a slow drawn out way that he's the real heavyweight champion or whatever. He's a ****y A hole. Plus I dislike gigantic fighters who outweigh all their opponents. Tim Sylvia comes to mind.[/quote']

Darn dude it seems like I agree with every post you make:eek:

he talked trash ta herring cause herring is a ******** and then beat the crap out of him

then wen he fought coutoure he didnt trash talk and he had all the respect in the world for the legend

its not who or why he trash talks but when, and that

"when" is after the fight, i dont care who u are u dont egg things after the fight, its over. Its unsportman like to do that! before the fight its fine, it hypes the fight and is an attempt to get in to you opponents head which is part of the fight. there is no point in getting in someones face afterwards thats stupid

I dislike Lesnar because he just comes off as a huge D-bag for some reason. Every time he talks I cringe. Maybe it's because he always speaks like he's doing a WWE show' date=' talking **** and saying in a slow drawn out way that he's the real heavyweight champion or whatever. He's a ****y A hole. Plus I dislike gigantic fighters who outweigh all their opponents. Tim Sylvia comes to mind.[/quote']

Dana White "comes off as a huge D-bag", but everyone still seems to like him. The part about how you dislike gigantic fighters who out weigh their opponents is funny. No one who fought Brock seemed opposed to fighting him. Mir beat him weighing 20 pounds less. And Couture took Brock to the 2nd round no problem.

how about the fact that he never deserved the title shot he was given.... he is a complete meat-head..... he acts like he is still in the WWE... and he's not that good compared to the current competition in the HW division

It's not Brock's fault he got that title shot. So if you wanna blame someone' date=' blame Dana and Joe Silva. And he's not that good compared to the current competition? I don't think I'll even deal with that...

he got a title shot just because he ws from wwe thats one of the reasons why i hate him and the other people say he is greatest hw the guy only has had 5 fights and he lost 1 of them maybe you can say that when he has actually had a few more fights

I'd say if he has the belt right now, he is the greatest in the division right now. Until Carwin or someone else can prove that wrong, he'll remain. "The greatest" will be revealed in July. Oh and once again--early title shot---not his fault. And so they gave him a chance and he proved he could do it.

Talking trash after a fight is frowned on by most fans of MMA, you call mir a **** - at the end of the fight with Brock he went to shake his hand - that makes Brock a bigger **** because of how he acted, then there was the UFC 100 post fight interview! for me its like asking 'why dont people like Tito?'

I look forward to seeing Brock fight but I dont like him outside the octagon.

\

It's not Brock's fault he got that title shot. So if you wanna blame someone' date=' blame Dana and Joe Silva. And he's not that good compared to the current competition? I don't think I'll even deal with that...

.[/quote']

LOL who said it was his fault that he got a title shot.... its plain and simple that he never deserved it....and yeah, you need to deal with the fact that he is not that good compared to the current HW competition... there is little to like about the guy... unless you watch pro wrestling....

he got a title shot just because he ws from wwe thats one of the reasons why i hate him and the other people say he is greatest hw the guy only has had 5 fights and he lost 1 of them maybe you can say that when he has actually had a few more fights

its not his fault he was given the shot

he had obviously done something right

who else should have got the title shot around that time

Dana White "comes off as a huge D-bag"' date=' but everyone still seems to like him. The part about how you dislike gigantic fighters who out weigh their opponents is funny. No one who fought Brock seemed opposed to fighting him. Mir beat him weighing 20 pounds less. And Couture took Brock to the 2nd round no problem.

It's not Brock's fault he got that title shot. So if you wanna blame someone, blame Dana and Joe Silva. And he's not that good compared to the current competition? I don't think I'll even deal with that...

I'd say if he has the belt right now, he is the greatest in the division right now. Until Carwin or someone else can prove that wrong, he'll remain. "The greatest" will be revealed in July. Oh and once again--early title shot---not his fault. And so they gave him a chance and he proved he could do it.[/quote']

couldnt agree more doc

I don't like Lesnar's attitude, no question there. I like watching him fight, but he's still playing the heel when he talks. Time to leave the WWE behind you, Brock; there's no kayfabe here. :P

Part of the reason I've cheered for him, though, is because so many people have dismissed him as a gimmick. I think some of the people who hate him do it because they think he "has no business" in MMA, and that he brings attention from people who aren't as knowledgeable about the sport as they are. In other words, some folks are just being snobs. Not everyone is like this, of course, but there are more than a few, IMO.

LOL who said it was his fault that he got a title shot.... its plain and simple that he never deserved it....and yeah' date=' you need to deal with the fact that he is not that good compared to the current HW competition... there is little to like about the guy... unless you watch pro wrestling....[/quote']

Everyone seems to be hating on Brock because he got an early title shot. What I'm saying is Dana and Joe Silva OFFERED Brock the shot, he took a chance and won it. Not Brock's fault. It was dollar signs in their eyes knowing everyone including all the people who can't stand Brock would buy the PPV. Smart huh? And until he loses again, I'm sticking with the fact that he's as good as the current competition.

No one is better than anyone else. You aren't better than me and I'm not better than you. Everyone is different and anything can and will happen in July.

Most hate him because of three letters dude: WWE. That's the main reason. Everyone talks trash in this sport but haters will certainly use his as a lame excuse to justify there means to an end. He respected Randy because Randy didn't say anything negative to him. The others did. He's really not that bad. I like him, exspecially when he beats up Frank Mir. The biggest mouth in all of mma.

Whatch ufc 100 when he insult everyone , he already show no respect for is opponant he a ****ing ********* .

mostly because peoples favorites fat LHW fighters cant match him.

Now their fighter needs to lose weight

Cos its fun and it drives all the UFC-Only fanboys crazy

I don't like just a crap ton of wrestling' date=' and he's got a big mouth... I don't really 'dislike' him, but it bothers me that everyone talks about him constantly.[/quote']

This^^

But uhhhhhh isnt that the point of the HEAVYweight division?

Ya know what....I couldnt even continue reading the posts. Its just plain ignorance. There is one guy who keeps saying he isnt as good as the rest of the HW division. How is that even possible? The guys getting shots at the title are the guys that are beating other HW and then losing to Lesnar? That by default makes no sense. I am kinda embarassed for u. Now to the guy who asked the question its simple. Dont worry about it bro bro. Lesnar is an actor (WWE) He makes these tools feel however he wants them to feel. I have a feeling that was what Dana White intended for him to do, as far as playing the part of a villain. The guys is a machine. Just ignore his real life wrestling accomplishments. Just be goobers and focus on the negative (if thats how u feel about a man making a ton of money in WWE). This guy is as strong if not stronger than anyone in the weight division, yet moves like a MW. I usually wouldnt bother with all of this because fact is he will be dominating to the point that the haters will either jump on board or continue hating until theyre riddled with ulcers.

Archived