Rampage or Evans Who do you WANT to Win???

Decker84

i cant believe people still like rampage after watching 2 tuf series w him as the ****tiest coach ever, who doesnt care about his fighters at all. i loved rampage but after witnessing another tuf w him.....evans.......he has even earned respect after the way he coached...cant believe people arent warming up to him yet,...this coming from an evans basher......hope rampage gets SERVED.....

Ur calling Shad a ****y bum? And ur favorite lhw is Tito? u sir are hilarious. That being said I see Shad winning a snoozefest. Only chance rampage has is if he taunts Shad like thiago did

shad ??lol that sir sounded gay ,anyway rampage vs "shad" ( still loling :P) = rampage vs wanderlei

Ur calling Shad a ****y bum? And ur favorite lhw is Tito? u sir are hilarious. That being said I see Shad winning a snoozefest. Only chance rampage has is if he taunts Shad like thiago did

I was more referring to what he said of rampage knocking him out.

Yeah, I can call him a bum being a tito fan. Tito only lost to evans because of getting a point deduction.

Mr T with the help of face an murdock

seriously hope rampage puts a beatin on evans

it could go either way but rashads chin looked quite suspect when thiago cracked him, so if rampage lands a haymaker then hopefully evans will nap big time

I was more referring to what he said of rampage knocking him out.

Yeah' date=' I can call him a bum being a tito fan. Tito only lost to evans because of getting a point deduction.[/quote']

you call yourself a Tito fan? And u don't even know the real outcome of

the fight. Lol Tito didn't lose it was a draw.

Archived