Lamborghini Yacht

Sizzerb

Am I the only one who doesn't think it looks right? It bulky, the deck layout is too plain, and it doesn't remind me of a Lamborghini at all. Not to mention this is only a rendering of what it could be and it sucks. I hope to God they don't go through with something like this. Not while a worldwide recession is going on. Something like that would have to cost easily $20,000,000+.

If you've ever seen shows like How It's Made and other closely related programs you'd know things like this take years to make. I don't see the point, at all.

Am I the only one who doesn't think it looks right? It bulky' date=' the deck layout is too plain, and it doesn't remind me of a Lamborghini at all. Not to mention this is only a rendering of what it could be and it sucks. I hope to God they don't go through with something like this. Not while a worldwide recession is going on. Something like that would have to cost easily $20,000,000+.

If you've ever seen shows like How It's Made and other closely related programs you'd know things like this take years to make. I don't see the point, at all.[/quote']

The whole thing reminds me of a lambo. Take a topside view. I don't like the colour of it but it's just a concept.

There are better Yachts out there and if I was going to buy one it probably wouldn't be this but none the less it's a good design, intresting and I wish I had one

Archived