Outside the UFC...

Kristufa

Dana sold 10% of the UFC to the middle-east. The new shareholders are intolerant dictators who do not believe in free speech.. Since they now own 10% of the UFC, they also own 10% of the website and decided to have the outside the UFC section terminated to restrict what we can and can not talk about on this forum.

Dana sold 10% of the UFC to the middle-east. The new shareholders are intolerant dictators who do not believe in free speech.. Since they now own 10% of the UFC' date=' they also own 10% of the website and decided to have the outside the UFC section terminated to restrict what we can and can not talk about on this forum.[/quote']

Heh.

I would've though it would have been all the Strikeforce talk going on in there.

Anyways, if an explanation doesn't come soon... I'm moving to Sherdog LOL

sorry about this im a tard and i dont know how to make my own thread but can anyone tell me what happened in the alexander emelianko fight??? just watched it and the guy just falls over for no reason...did he faint or what?? cheers

sorry not alexander the other dude.

sorry about this im a tard and i dont know how to make my own thread but can anyone tell me what happened in the alexander emelianko fight??? just watched it and the guy just falls over for no reason...did he faint or what?? cheers

Jab rocked him.

Couldn't stay up.

30t1lhd.jpg

I do not know what happened to the outside section' date=' no one will answer me on that. Sorry guys.[/quote']

No problem G, you're a good man.

I feel it's becoming Hitler'esque if the outside section is gone.

The SF guys always say that we over here only talk about the UFC and are monopolizing the sport, and that doesn't help =_=

Archived