Welcome Back JujitsWho!!!

lux_glassjaw

Bout ****ing time damn it........now where are my free hookers?

I don't know where they are but that reminds me of something me and DocJolly joke around about a lot now. He said it's hard to train for Anderson Silva's striking because he is the best at it, and I said "Yeah you got to get a sparring partner that is the best jabber, one that is the best upper cutter, one that is that best kicker, one that is the best at throwing knee, and the best hooker" Needless to say the conversation took a slight turn after I said the guy has to higher the best hooker to prepare for Anderson Silva. So we still joke about it.

Actually' date=' a good Laptop and a HD TV run pretty close to the same these days.[/quote']

Yeah but my tower is great just need a 60" really which is what I originally wanted but everyone kept telling me it would take up to much of the wall; so I was like fine although who wants to look at a blank wall when you could look at nothing but tv?

Yeah but my tower is great just need a 60" really which is what I originally wanted but everyone kept telling me it would take up to much of the wall; so I was like fine although who wants to look at a blank wall when you could look at nothing but tv?

I don't have enough time to watch a lot of TV so I won't spend a bunch of cash on one

Archived