Yager bomb

Jamie Yager everybody....Jamie friggin Yager is going to win this season of TUF

this guys first fight was head kick head kick haed kick head kick it was AWSEOME i was like holy ****!!!!! that was cool

then his next fight he was all like o man o man o man take down defense!!!!! TAKE DOWN DEFENSE!!!!!!!! .............................SUPERMAN PUNCH!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO

anyway.....i callin it

TUF 11 winzor = Jamie Yager "Bomb"

Lol stupid **** the guy is a d-bag hopefully someone like Kyle Noke will knock him out in a later episode

oooo man he used the N word

the guy has the nastiest fighting style out of all those mo fuggas

and his sideshow bob hair style is awesome too

and his last name is ****ing YAGER!!!!

this guy is a boss and i like his style

call me wat you want

Yager Bombs. he is a clown ****.

so Yager beats a orthodox Jew that doesn't throw even 1 punch, and then beats a 5'foot midget who can't take 1 punch to the face.

oooh Yager is the bomb

Not. He is not going to win it all. he's got skills. he's got some nice strikes, but i'm willing to bet that is all he has. he will be overwhelmed by any good wrestler or BJJ guy with size.

Noke/Ring/Tavares. Any of these guys would smash Yager.

this guys first fight was head kick head kick haed kick head kick it was AWSEOME i was like holy ****!!!!! that was cool

then his next fight he was all like o man o man o man take down defense!!!!! TAKE DOWN DEFENSE!!!!!!!! .............................SUPERMAN PUNCH!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO

anyway.....i callin it

yep. i picked yager 2.

anyway.....i callin it

ya hes very impressive he fought a guy who never attempted to throw a kick or punch and fought an obese short looking garbage wrestler. he will definitely win this season

yeah i think he has skills too .. but id like to see his mental side of things .. how he reacts when he gets taken down .. i also wanna see the a guy start off winning the round and drop a few good shots on him .. see if he keeps himself composed or snaps .. if he has a strong mind it will def compliment the other areas of his game greatly

i also think we need to see the rest of the guys fight at least once too before we get to excited

• 2 weeks later...

not sayin hes great

i like his style and his "dont give a **** im here to have fun" attitude

his first fight with nothin but head kicks entertained the **** outa me

his superman punch KO also impressed me

dont sit behind your computer screens and give me crap cuz i like this guy and think hes gunna win

kiss my ****

not sayin hes great

dont sit behind your computer screens and give me crap cuz i like this guy and think hes gunna win

kiss my ****

Hell yeah!

this_is_sparta.jpg

not sayin hes great

kiss my ****

you can like all the guys you want. he isnt going to win. its cool you think he will though after his first 2 fights i.e. jewish opponent with zero strikes & marshmellow shaped midget, impressive showings i suppose.

then again i'd probably talk the same talk in person regardless of computer screen placement. I think he's a good striker on a roll, but he'll be taken out by better fighters.

i will give it to yager bombs that he is owed an apology. however, & i respected his reaction to Ring calling him out. he stood up like a man face to face & talked that **** out. it was cool of him.

Yager Bombs. he is a clown ****.

so Yager beats a orthodox Jew that doesn't throw even 1 punch' date=' and then beats a 5'foot midget who can't take 1 punch to the face.

oooh Yager is the bomb

Not. He is not going to win it all. he's got skills. he's got some nice strikes, but i'm willing to bet that is all he has. he will be overwhelmed by any good wrestler or BJJ guy with size.

Noke/Ring/Tavares. Any of these guys would smash Yager.[/quote']

wrongg Tavares didnt look very good in his last fight against hammortree so what makes you think he would beat a guy who has two first round ko's and take down d. get some knowledge before commenting please . TAKEDOWN D NEGATES BJJ AND WRESTLING ASK COACH CHUCK LIDDEL. Ring hasnt even fought first round yet and looked decent fighting onto the show. Noke is good but Yager will be great.

p.s. who on the show even demonstrates any BJJ lol. Joe Henle locked on a end of the fight armbar and that was the only submission technique ive even seen this season lol rookie post

so Yager beats a orthodox Jew that doesn't throw even 1 punch' date=' and then beats a 5'foot midget who can't take 1 punch to the face.[/quote']

you can like all the guys you want. he isnt going to win. its cool you think he will though after his first 2 fights i.e. jewish opponent with zero strikes & marshmellow shaped midget' date=' impressive showings i suppose.[/quote']

I don't know, I was really impressed with the way he handled that one Jew. I mean, Jew fighters are, like, the rubik's cube of MMA, right? They've got that whole orthodox style, and everything...

He's got good striking but I haven't seen Ring fight yet so I'll keep my fingers crossed on this one. I was really impressed with Noke's performance since he fought a an injured McKinney. As for McKinney I would have liked to see him pull the finger right at Tito's face the result would be a TUF Classic.

Yager, Ring, Noke my Top 3 picks to win.

He's got good striking but I haven't seen Ring fight yet so I'll keep my fingers crossed on this one. I was really impressed with Noke's performance since he fought a an injured McKinney. As for McKinney I would have liked to see him pull the finger right at Tito's face the result would be a TUF Classic.

Yager' date=' Ring, Noke my Top 3 picks to win.[/quote']

My top 3 picks would be:

Noke, Ring and Bryant

wrongg Tavares didnt look very good in his last fight against hammortree so what makes you think he would beat a guy who has two first round ko's and take down d. get some knowledge before commenting please . TAKEDOWN D NEGATES BJJ AND WRESTLING ASK COACH CHUCK LIDDEL. Ring hasnt even fought first round yet and looked decent fighting onto the show. Noke is good but Yager will be great.

p.s. who on the show even demonstrates any BJJ lol. Joe Henle locked on a end of the fight armbar and that was the only submission technique ive even seen this season lol rookie post

we'll see

i disagree. hammortree is one of the toughest, biggest & stronger guys on the show & tavares handled him well. tavares/hammortree might aswell have been the final. we'll see if yager actually has takedown defence. nobody has tried to take him down yet except marshmellow doughboy wrestler who faint a punch & get shook by yager with that right hand.

ps. tavares has strong JJ. just because it wasn't shown in his one fight on the show doesn't make it to be true.

if yager wins, i'll man up, if he gets smacked, i'll be back to talk that shhhhh that he likes to do so much.

I don't know' date=' I was really impressed with the way he handled that one Jew. I mean, Jew fighters are, like, the rubik's cube of MMA, right? They've got that whole orthodox style, and everything...[/quote']

This.

Zigzagzig has "something" against Jews.

And not only against Jews...

i picked yager and ring for the finals. i believe yager will take it though. i mean he hasnt been challenged at all though. hes not that great yet., good takedown defensew suprised me though. io bet i could take him down. i mean the guy he fought was shooting ****ty shots and not shooting through him. he was like grabbing at him. i think he was scared of btch yagar ngr. i hate yager but i believe he and gay boy(ring) will make it to the finals. im rooting for forgot his name.lol. but hes awesome. ill upodate later on who once i watch the show and find out his name tonight. shi* lol.

anyway.....i callin it

just figured my passcode up..IM BACK.. But definitely Jager Fights in the Finale W/L... SIDE SHOW!!!!

Archived