Who else is neutral?

EdGOAT

everyday i see these threads about how Brock's gonna destroy Fedor or how Fedor's gonna show why he's the best and beat Lesnar. but i'm really tired of it all. Fedor ****s are horrible and can't face facts, and Lesnar fanboys are pretty much the same. as for me i'm neutral and don't like either of them. i think Fedor's great but his management sucks, he's not Afraid but his management is. i think at one point he was the greatest but needs to prove his still got it against the best. and for Lesnar he might be a fake wrestler but he's the champion in the best MMA organization in the world. nuff said. Fedor needs to drop M-1 and come fight Brock and Brock needs to prove that he's better. (not saying he is) so who else if with me? who else doesn't really pick a side but lets the facts speak for themselves?

I'm with you.

This forum is full of the same regurgitated bs, and people can't seem to get enough of it. I'm all for sharing opinions, but people go overboard and try to prove things like it's a life or death situation. Maybe it is, with some of you. To each, his own.

Here's where I stand on this issue.

Fedor has beaten everybody he's fought. But he hasn't fought, what the community would consider, a top 5 HW in a while. He's due.

Lesnar's career has just started. He doesn't have the resume that Fedor has, but he's strong, and he's fast, and he's a fantastic wrestler.

Both men are capable of beating each other. At least one demographic will shut up about it when it's over.

I'm with you.

This forum is full of the same regurgitated bs' date=' and people can't seem to get enough of it. I'm all for sharing opinions, but people go overboard and try to prove things like it's a life or death situation. Maybe it is, with some of you. To each, his own.

Here's where I stand on this issue.

Fedor has beaten everybody he's fought. But he hasn't fought, what the community would consider, a top 5 HW in a while. He's due.

Lesnar's career has just started. He doesn't have the resume that Fedor has, but he's strong, and he's fast, and he's a fantastic wrestler.

Both men are capable of beating each other. At least one demographic will shut up about it when it's over.[/quote']

yes. excatly

i don't like or dislike either of these fighters, i just don't have an opinion on either of them, if they have a good fight i'll enjoy it but that's about it.

i hope they never do fight as you's can see from the forum how much they are talked about already, imagine it in the run up to a fight, there is really no need to talk about who would win, until they are both signed to the same company the fight just isn't going to happen, spend some time talking about fights that can happen at the moment

I agree with you. I really care less who wins in almsot any fight, sure I got favourites but I watch MMA to see good fights regardless of who is fighting. I really don't care what organization it's in, or if the guys are pros or not, or even if it's in my backyard (would be hard since I have a pool taking up most of it, but you get the point). I try to watch as much MMA as I can to see as many good fights as I can, bottom line. On the Fedor vs Brock issue the only reason I want Fedor to win is because I hate how Brock makes to sport look. I'm a Ontario native and fighters like him reduce our chances of getting legalized. Everytime Brock fights I cheer for his opponent, regardless of who it is. But I won't go ranting people about who is better and what not, whoever losses losses, big friggin whoop. (BTW go Carwin, lol)

I dont hate either of them, more so their fans.

Fedor will go down as one of if not the greatest ever. But P4P he does not prove that anymore.

Brock has so much potential, but so inexperienced that anything can happen, he can win his next 50 or lose them at the same time.

In a fight I would give Fedor the advantage but wouldnt shock me if Brock pins him and goes gorilla on his ****..

Either way, the nuthugging fans are what annoys me. The fighters are just that, they fight to win, they fight for my entertainment lol

everyday i see these threads about how Brock's gonna destroy Fedor or how Fedor's gonna show why he's the best and beat Lesnar. but i'm really tired of it all. Fedor ****s are horrible and can't face facts' date=' and Lesnar fanboys are pretty much the same. as for me i'm neutral and don't like either of them.[b'] i think Fedor's great but his management sucks, he's not Afraid but his management is[/b]. i think at one point he was the greatest but needs to prove his still got it against the best. and for Lesnar he might be a fake wrestler but he's the champion in the best MMA organization in the world. nuff said. Fedor needs to drop M-1 and come fight Brock and Brock needs to prove that he's better. (not saying he is) so who else if with me? who else doesn't really pick a side but lets the facts speak for themselves?

fedor has admitted to being in control of his management

Archived