Known Fixed MMA Fights

d2007k

lest clear up the word fixed first ... if anyone had anything to do with altering a fight what so ever .. to me thats fixed .. even if a guy was offered money not to do certain things but still won .. to me thats a fixed fight regardless of the outcome

Mark Coleman Vs. Nobuhiko Takada (coleman admitted he lost for $$$)

Kimbo Slice Vs. Seth Petruzelli (Seth admitted he took $$$ not to go to the ground)

Alexander Emelianenko Vs. Eddy Bengtsson (anyone who watched it can tell)

Ken Shamrock Vs. Minoru Suzuki (Shamrock threw it for $$$)

Shogun/Machida..........how else do you explain it?

That was a case of the judges thinking Shogun didn't do enough to take the belt away. It also would have been Machida's first loss which takes a little flavor away when you try to hype him up. Words like "unbeaten," go a long way in sports entertainment.

That was a case of the judges thinking Shogun didn't do enough to take the belt away. It also would have been Machida's first loss which takes a little flavor away when you try to hype him up. Words like "unbeaten' date='" go a long way in sports entertainment.[/quote']

I understand all that....I was just being a smartass :)

You wanna be technical? None of these fights were in the UFC' date=' so why are you posting them here?[/quote']

cause there is no outside the ufc section anymore ..plus some of these guys were in the ufc at one point ... thats about as close as i can get to associating the UFC with this thread ..sorry but stay on topic or i will come crap on every post you make for the rest of my UFC forum career

lest clear up the word fixed first ... if anyone had anything to do with altering a fight what so ever .. to me thats fixed .. even if a guy was offered money not to do certain things but still won .. to me thats a fixed fight regardless of the outcome

Kimbo Slice Vs. Seth Petruzelli (Seth admitted he took $$$ not to go to the ground)

good thread i think about that stuff alllll the time dude im sure that they stage certain fights

Except for the latest A.Emelianenko fight.

I had a list of PRIDE fights that were proven though.

well something went wrong somewhere with the thread im sure .. you can probably thank trolls for that accusing people that shouldnt even have been mentioned ..

the people who throw names up in threads like this that hurt a fighters name for no good reason should be banned ..not the maker of the thread ..im just keeping it real

none of them are fix, there are just uneducated people who dont understand actions of fighters

none of them are fix' date=' there are just uneducated people who dont understand actions of fighters[/quote']

they are fixed and you just look like an **** if you doubt it .. sorry to beak it to people who didnt know this stuff goes on .. but somebody has to do it .. this sport hasnt been as pure as everyone thought it has been .. but its def getting better .. i think the more the public knows about these things the better .. makes it less likely it will happen in the future

how would you feel if you watched this fight thinking yeah my favorite fighter is gonna kick this guys ****.. only to come back later and find out he threw the dam fight for $$$ what a huge let down .. could you imagine if you bet money on this too ?? and then find out you lost it cause some crooked **** was going on ..

ps i will troll you from now on .. you made it official

You want examples of fights that have been proven to be fixed and then you put Alexander Emelianenko - Eddy Bengtsson up there ?? I have seen the fight i think its fixed to' date='but is itproven to be fixed?or idi the guy just faint.[/quote']

i will admit this is the one that nobody has came out or been caught for yet . but its more than clear if you watch it how fake it is .. the guy doesnt even get hit ..then takes a few steps back then loses consciousness and they rule it a KO .. he even went as far as to let the refs and doctors try to wake him up for a minute then came out of it and acted as if he didnt know what was going on

they are fixed and you just look like an **** if you doubt it .. sorry to beak it to people who didnt know this stuff goes on .. but somebody has to do it .. this sport hasnt been as pure as everyone thought it has been .. but its def getting better .. i think the more the public knows about these things the better .. makes it less likely it will happen in the future

how would you feel if you watched this fight thinking yeah my favorite fighter is gonna kick this guys ****.. only to come back later and find out he threw the dam fight for $$$ what a huge let down .. could you imagine if you bet money on this too ?? and then find out you lost it cause some crooked **** was going on ..

ps i will troll you from now on .. you made it official

prove it

To be fair, in the book that came out about 10 years ago on the UFC and it getting started up, the writer talked about how 1 or 2 fights had been scriptedish, but again that was a long time ago. So technically just about every organization out there has done something along those lines to get where they are. It happens, but in the grand scheme of things it's not the WWE (I AM NOT BASHING THE WWE BUT IT'S SCRIPTED GET OVER IT) and it will never get to that point so to me it's mute and irrelevant to anything pertinent happening at this point in the evolution of combat sports. To me it's like bringing up that Lashley, Lesnar, Frye and Shamrock were at one point pro wrestlers. So what?

funny how a lot of ppl on this forum are so quick to talk about fixed fights in boxing and other MMA organizations, but when it comes to the ufc everyone's like "it can't/doesn't happen in the ufc".

either you guys are the biggest ufc fanboys or just complete morons.

funny how a lot of ppl on this forum are so quick to talk about fixed fights in boxing and other MMA organizations' date=' but when it comes to the ufc everyone's like "it can't/doesn't happen in the ufc".

either you guys are the biggest ufc fanboys or just complete morons.[/quote']

amen brotha

Fujita vs Shamrock. Nothing was ever admitted, but what kind of fighter throws in the towel after stuffing every takedown attempt and landing every combination he throws against his opponent.

If Shamrock said why he threw in the towel, please someone explain.(And not the thing about him being tired, that's BS)

Fujita vs Shamrock. Nothing was ever admitted' date=' but what kind of fighter throws in the towel after stuffing every takedown attempt and landing every combination he throws against his opponent.

If Shamrock said why he threw in the towel, please someone explain.(And not the thing about him being tired, that's BS)[/quote']

i havent watched that one yet or read/heard anything on it .. but you know what .. ive read many bad things about the lions den .. maybe thats how they got their name ..from lion ..lol

dude seriously....give it up man....no one cares about your conspriracies

Frank Mir fixed the Carwin fight.. He doesn't want anything to do w/ Brock Lesnar' date=' and decided to let Carwin take the punishment on July 3rd.[/quote']

Lmao! All Hail Emperor Fedor!!!

The fighters couldn't do anything about this one but them judges... Smh....:mad:

Matt Hamill Vs. Bisping..

Nough said on fixed fights.

funny how a lot of ppl on this forum are so quick to talk about fixed fights in boxing and other MMA organizations' date=' but when it comes to the ufc everyone's like "it can't/doesn't happen in the ufc".

either you guys are the biggest ufc fanboys or just complete morons.[/quote']

+3

fedor vs arlovski

fedor vs sylvia

NO !! these arent known ..Arlovski go KO'd bad ... Sylvia just sucks ... ray mercer ko'd him in like 9 seconds

I heard the Penn/Edgar fight was fixed' date=' meaning Penn threw it for money, or at least a buddy of mine thinks that anyways.[/quote']

that is not known either .. neither fighter or anybody has been caught up in it

Yuki Kondo vs Igor Vovchanchyn

Fixed

It went to a decision when it was clear Igor could have KOed Kondo at any point of the fight.

Fail

unless its been publicly announced or if there is video with clear cut evidence than go away .. you should have posted this in the fakest/suspicious fights thread

Archived