UFC 115 is not Nearly as Bad as it Looks

ryng123

I know a lot of people are saying that 115 is going to be sh!t, but I personally think that it will be a great card. Think about this:

Liddel vs Franklin: Should be a stand up war. Both guys always come to fight and I have no idea who will win. I think it will go to a decision but should be a really entertaining one.

Alves vs Fitch: A lot of people have forgotten that this fight is on the card. It's a long awaited and long over due rematch and one that I am really looking forward to. Again, both guys always come to fight. I'm looking for an Alves KO/TKO in this one and should also be a very good fight.

Cro Cop vs Barry: Cro Cop is far past his prime and Barry is on his way up. This will be a test for Barry but, considering how good he looked in his last fight, I think he will win by a spectacular KO.

Thiago vs Kampmann: Striker vs grappler match up, but both guys are also good at each other's strengths. This should be a technical fight and I think Thiago will win by submission.

Condit vs MacDonald: Don't really know much about MacDonald, but Condit is always very aggressive and this should make for a good fight. Condit via TKO.

As I said, this card doesn't look like much because not a lot of big name fighters are on it, but it could turn out to be one of the best cards of the year.

By the way' date=' do any of you think that the Rothwell vs Yvel fight should be on the main card. I think this could be another good KO in favour of Yvel.[/quote']

definatly worthy, but in place of which fight? if there's a few quick finishes it will probably be shown

I know a lot of people are saying that 115 is going to be sh!t' date=' but I personally think that it will be a great card. Think about this:

Liddel vs Franklin: Should be a stand up war. Both guys always come to fight and I have no idea who will win. I think it will go to a decision but should be a really entertaining one.

Alves vs Fitch: A lot of people have forgotten that this fight is on the card. It's a long awaited and long over due rematch and one that I am really looking forward to. Again, both guys always come to fight. I'm looking for an Alves KO/TKO in this one and should also be a very good fight.

Cro Cop vs Barry: Cro Cop is far past his prime and Barry is on his way up. This will be a test for Barry but, considering how good he looked in his last fight, I think he will win by a spectacular KO.

Thiago vs Kampmann: Striker vs grappler match up, but both guys are also good at each other's strengths. This should be a technical fight and I think Thiago will win by submission.

Condit vs MacDonald: Don't really know much about MacDonald, but Condit is always very aggressive and this should make for a good fight. Condit via TKO.

As I said, this card doesn't look like much because not a lot of big name fighters are on it, but it could turn out to be one of the best cards of the year.[/quote']

read this sig yo

read this sig yo

i thought you lost a sig bet .. but i guess you came up with that on your own ..lol

these cards are just like the rest .. nobody knows what will happen

chuck vs. franklin old school battle that long time fans should enjoy

griffin vs. dunham more excited to see tyson come back from his injury and make his way to the top

Yvel vs. Rothwell - def gonna be a good match-up ..we'll see if yvel gets back on top of his game ..just came off a loss to a Top 5 guy..cant count him out yet

cro cop vs. barry old schoolers like to see cro cop get a win

kampmann vs. thiago - be interesting to see if kampmann is still relevant, even though his last fight was against a very strong top guy

i dont pay for these anyways so its def worth the watch

i thought you lost a sig bet .. but i guess you came up with that on your own ..lol

these cards are just like the rest .. nobody knows what will happen

chuck vs. franklin old school battle that long time fans should enjoy

griffin vs. dunham more excited to see tyson come back from his injury and make his way to the top

Yvel vs. Rothwell - def gonna be a good match-up ..we'll see if yvel gets back on top of his game ..just came off a loss to a Top 5 guy..cant count him out yet

cro cop vs. barry old schoolers like to see cro cop get a win

kampmann vs. thiago - be interesting to see if kampmann is still relevant' date=' even though his last fight was against a very strong top guy

i dont pay for these anyways so its def worth the watch[/quote']

BAHAHAHAHAH yes yes i came up with it

I know a lot of people are saying that 115 is going to be sh!t' date=' but I personally think that it will be a great card. Think about this:

As I said, this card doesn't look like much because not a lot of big name fighters are on it, but it could turn out to be one of the best cards of the year.[/quote']

You must be stupid or something. Cro Cop is fighting the shortest guy in his UFC career so far and he's hungry. He's not training in the netherlands for nothing. Expect Barry's head to fly across the arena. CRO COP by Murderous left High Kick.

We didn't forget about Fitch vs Alves' date=' it just wasn't official at the time when most people were complaining. It made the card worth paying for imo, but it could also easily be the most boring fight on the card if Alves gets Fitch'd for 3 rounds.[/quote']

Alves vs. Fitch 1 Alves didn't get Fitch'ed.

Archived