Sign in to follow this  
EmperorFedor

All the Carwin fans should go to Sherdog

Cain has a glass jaw ? thats why he took a solid punch right on the button and didnt even wobble..watch the fight before u comment!

yes cain as glass jam he recovers fast tho.

Kongo had he had a semblance of a ground game would have destroyed cain.

Every single punch he landed buckled the knees of cain. But then he followed on the floor and had no idea what to do.

Cain is way overrated he will finish like arlovski

Put your energy on carwin or jds for good contenders.

Still i think brock will dominate them all.

for any1 to think that carwin couldnt knock out brock is just living in the dark. carwin could knock a pitbull out. we will say if he was burried underground like umatherma in kill bill, it would only have taken him like 10 punches to get out. man has a 2 inch punch like no other.

that being said, he might not touch brock, he has to touch him first. but that by all means is a touch of death

for any1 to think that carwin couldnt knock out brock is just living in the dark. carwin could knock a pitbull out. we will say if he was burried underground like umatherma in kill bill' date=' it would only have taken him like 10 punches to get out. man has a 2 inch punch like no other[/i'].

that being said, he might not touch brock, he has to touch him first. but that by all means is a touch of death

Hummer-meets-Land-Mine-video-b.jpg

carwin was underground in a coffin in this pic...... too easy

That's where they all gather to discuss how Carwin is going to destroy Brock.. Sherdoggers thinks Carwin has excellent stand up w/ laser accuracy' date=' and nobody can stand w/ him. Brock and Carwin both have similar wrestling, but Carwin is better by their logic. Carwin takedown defense is top notch and the best in the HW division! If you bet against Carwin then you're a moron![/quote']

Sounds like someone is bringing an arguement over from an entirely different forum. Was it not going so well over there? :)

That's where they all gather to discuss how Carwin is going to destroy Brock.. Sherdoggers thinks Carwin has excellent stand up w/ laser accuracy' date=' and nobody can stand w/ him. Brock and Carwin both have similar wrestling, but Carwin is better by their logic. Carwin takedown defense is top notch and the best in the HW division! If you bet against Carwin then you're a moron![/quote']

You should go to camel dog with all the other fat headed jerks.

Cain has a glass jaw ? thats why he took a solid punch right on the button and didnt even wobble..watch the fight before u comment!

Kongo put him on the ground with every single punch that landed square. You sound like an idiot when you tell other people to watch a fight that YOU clearly havent seen. Cain is over rated, Lesnar and Carwin would both crush him, i think JDS would put him on his **** too. UFC made him wait instead of fighting in the Interim title match because Carwin would make him look stupid and they would lose his marketability as a title contender.

Sounds like someone is bringing an arguement over from an entirely different forum. Was it not going so well over there? :)

I don't waste my time over there all the sherdoggers are all committed to Carwin's instant 1 hit KO.. Arguing w/ them is no different than talking to a wall similar to situations here but at least half of the people agree w/ me. I show facts not opinion, if a picture can say a thousand words then a gif will say a million words.. Facts = Gif

Carwins punches are slow, clumsy and innacurate. He has power but thats it. Barring a lucky punch he has no chance in this fight.

The fact is that without getting Fedor there is no one in the heavy weight division who can beat Lesnar. They have to hype the hell out of people who dont deserve its that or just admit that Lesnar has about as much chance of losing his belt as Silva does. And then they lose all the drama of his fights.

Lesnar by TKO round 2 or 3.

Carwins punches are slow' date=' clumsy and innacurate[/b']. He has power but thats it. Barring a lucky punch he has no chance in this fight.

The fact is that without getting Fedor there is no one in the heavy weight division who can beat Lesnar. They have to hype the hell out of people who dont deserve its that or just admit that Lesnar has about as much chance of losing his belt as Silva does. And then they lose all the drama of his fights.

Lesnar by TKO round 2 or 3.

ask mir, napao, wellisch, and neil wain if they think his punches are "slow, clumsy and innacurate". i bet they'll beg to differ!

ask mir' date=' napao, wellisch, and neil wain if they think his punches are "slow, clumsy and innacurate". i bet they'll beg to differ![/quote']

Theres nothing impressive about any of those wins. He just used his bulk to push Mir against the cage and throw short punches. Theres nothing fast or accurate about that. People just hate Lesnar so Carwins their great hope, after he loses all the Lesnar haters will just jump on the bandwagon of the next guy to fight him.

i don't know where you guys come up with this crap. Carwin's punches seem pretty fast against mir as far as glass jaws no proof of any of these guys have one. These know-it-alls should just quit watching mma altogether since they know everything that is going to happen before it does. Carwin vs Lesnar is going to be epic

Theres nothing impressive about any of those wins. He just used his bulk to push Mir against the cage and throw short punches. Theres nothing fast or accurate about that. People just hate Lesnar so Carwins their great hope' date=' after he loses all the Lesnar haters will just jump on the bandwagon of the next guy to fight him.[/quote']

who ever said anything about hating lesnar?! for Christs Sake!!! how about you just stop hating on carwin. cuz that's what's really going on here with your post. i never even mentioned lesnar. i've been a fan of carwin since before he was in the UFC so dont give me this bandwagon bull****

Kongo put him on the ground with every single punch that landed square. You sound like an idiot when you tell other people to watch a fight that YOU clearly havent seen. Cain is over rated' date=' Lesnar and Carwin would both crush him, i think JDS would put him on his **** too. UFC made him wait instead of fighting in the Interim title match because Carwin would make him look stupid and they would lose his marketability as a title contender.[/quote']

2851814771_38b1ff5e57.jpg

I love all the Carwin hype I think it's great. I just wanna see if the same people saying he is the next big thing, still say he's great after he loses. Or will they simply play him down as an Overrated hype Machine? For all those thinking he is the one of the best HW's right now. Please say the same thing when Brock win's. "Brock beat one of the best HW's in the world"

But I dount that will happen we'll(Brock fans) Just be hearing how Carwin had no big wins over anyone exxcept Mir and Gonzaga and how looking back on it now they weren't even that good ect ect ect... Then the smaller less powerful less skilled in every aspect Cain will be the new hope with 1000000 reasons on why he will beat Brock.

I love all the Carwin hype I think it's great. I just wanna see if the same people saying he is the next big thing' date=' still say he's great after he loses. Or will they simply play him down as an Overrated hype Machine? For all those thinking he is the one of the best HW's right now. Please say the same thing when Brock win's. "Brock beat one of the best HW's in the world"

But I dount that will happen we'll(Brock fans) Just be hearing how Carwin had no big wins over anyone exxcept Mir and Gonzaga and how looking back on it now they weren't even that good ect ect ect... Then the smaller less powerful less skilled in every aspect Cain will be the new hope with 1000000 reasons on why he will beat Brock.[/quote']

go figure another brock lover/opponent hater. what about if brock loses? i think all you brock fanboys should admit that he was overrated and shouldn't be in the ufc. and if carwin loses, i'll admit he lost to a "better" lesnar. no big deal

Most people here thought Mor would beat Carwin too so who really cares, make sigs, put some cash down on Brock and get the last laugh. No need to get all angry over it.

Carwin vs Brock will be epic. Could you imagine standing in the octagon with those two running dead centre at you dammn. i think no one can talk **** about Carwin due to the fact that he has never been taken out of the first round and both he and Brock have great wrestling . Saying that Lesnar has the better wrestling on paper but we all know what on a bit of paper means **** when you look at Mr no college wrestling GSP. I would put my money on it being an early night but do not ask who I think would have his hand raised and who would be lying in a world of trouble

go figure another brock lover/opponent hater. what about if brock loses? i think all you brock fanboys should admit that he was overrated and shouldn't be in the ufc. and if carwin loses' date=' i'll admit he lost to a "better" lesnar. no big deal[/quote']

So if Brock loses to Shane Carwin he is overrated and a can ? In other words what you mean is that Shane Carwin sucks so much that if Brock loses to him he should quit ?

Brock has already lost and he bounced bac to become the UFC HW champion. You know the meaning of overrated ? If you are the UFC HW champion, N2 Ranked HW you're still overrated ? WOW, just wow...

So if Brock loses to Shane Carwin he is overrated and a can ? In other words what you mean is that Shane Carwin sucks so much that if Brock loses to him he should quit ?

Brock has already lost and he bounced bac to become the UFC HW champion. You know the meaning of overrated ? If you are the UFC HW champion' date=' N2 Ranked HW you're still overrated ? WOW, just wow...[/quote']

way to take what i said out of context... that is not what i said.

This is absolute nonsense. You count out a man w/ division 1 wrestling and 2x BIG TEN over cain who lost to Brock's training partner in wrestling' date=' and Cain is a division 2 and half the size of Brock.. Cain has a glass jaw shown on the Kongo fight. Cain would get destroyed by Carwin and Brock..

People need to skip the Cain bandwagon and go straight for JDS[/quote']

we might go to JDS when the ufc accually gives him a fight. he is good dont get me wrong i just dont think that he has fought top notch people and cain on the other hand has so for now i will stick with cain :)

i think carwin will take brock out...and cain will do the same 2 carwin

I think carwin will take brock out... and then do the same to cain... and jds will do the same to carwin

lesnar and carwin will be a great fight, one we have been waiting on (for our own reasons) for a good while now. brock's standup has never really been tested, he's super quick for his weight, freakishly strong and an excellent wrestler. i've never seen shane on the ground so im not sure if his wrestling is up there with brock's, his best bet is to keep the fight on the feet until he can land one good bomb. I think the fight will really come down to which one of the two can impose their will the most, if brock can get shane down and keep him there this may be an easy win for him, but if the fight stays on the feet then im not so sure we wouldnt have a new HW champion. Either way I look forward to seeing it.