Tapping to a rear naked choke or a guillotine choke

carwinfan1406052539

Why tap to a rear naked choke or guillotine . bunch of wussies imo. be a man like wes sims and pass out . its not like your getting any limbs broken or getting injured in any way. If you cant get out of the submission then go nighty night. Don't tap like a ****

You are a really bad troll, your not at all funny...learn to troll and then come back.

Is this the same guy who said BJJ practitioners are scum bags who can't fight ?

Obviously you have never been on the receiving end of a rear naked or any submission for that matter it dosn't take too long for a brain starved of blood or oxegen to sustain permanent damage , not to mention they are painful holds .

Crazy threads around here these days .

Slightly on topic, why does it seem like a lot of fighters think passing out is more shameful than tapping out. I remember in TUF 10 when Zak Jensen passed out in a triangle and everyone was like, "ooooh, how embarrassing." Unless you **** your pants, I would think that passing out showed more resolve than tapping out.

• 1 month later...
Slightly on topic' date=' why does it seem like a lot of fighters think passing out is more shameful than tapping out. I remember in TUF 10 when Zak Jensen passed out in a triangle and everyone was like, "ooooh, how embarrassing." Unless you **** your pants, I would think that passing out showed more resolve than tapping out.[/quote']

Tapping out is for **** ies

You don't get any type of brain damage from passing out from a choke. You would have to deprive your brain of oxygen for several minutes before that happens. There is a risk of losing control of your bowels though. It doesn't happen very often, but it does happen.

The only tap from a choke that I ever really questioned the guy's heart on it was when Hendo tapped to Silva. Now maybe he wasn't aware of the time, but to tap to a choke with less than 10 secs left in the round of a title fight, you would think a guy like Hendo would have gutted that out.

The only tap from a choke that I ever really questioned the guy's heart on it was when Hendo tapped to Silva. Now maybe he wasn't aware of the time' date=' but to tap to a choke with less than 10 secs left in the round of a title fight, you would think a guy like Hendo would have gutted that out.[/quote']

Yeah I was disappointed in Hendo after that. I bet it haunts him.

I believe he would've gone to lala land in those 10 sec and the ref would've called it right there.

If not' date=' AS was going to maul his face like he did to RF in the 3rd.

He did the right thing and he knows it.[/quote']

Yeah you could be right. I'm not trying to take anything away from AS, but still it's speculation, we don't know. Anyways he tapped and lost the fight, in my opinion should have gone out like a man. Fighting for a title is a life dream.

Why tap to a rear naked choke or guillotine . bunch of wussies imo. be a man like wes sims and pass out . its not like your getting any limbs broken or getting injured in any way. If you cant get out of the submission then go nighty night. Don't tap like a ****

Clearly you've never had either of these applied with destructive intent.

For a lesson in futility, see Hirota vs Aoki.........the guy was a complete moron for not tapping. Now I realize it's not a choke, but regardless - if you know somebody has a lock on a submission or choke, do what you can to escape - but when you know you're beat, do the intelligent thing and tap. There is no shame at all in tapping to a world class submission.

This thread is a joke.

let me choke you and see if you tap out, ignorant ****

Anyone that thinks people who tap to chokes are ******* have obviously never been choked out.

Once the oxygen gets cut off, most people start to panic. It takes a LONG time to train yourself to stay calm and try to escape, but if it is in tight you really have no choice.

Once things start to go black, it is almost instinctual to tap, since you subconsciously know that is the ONLY way to make it stop. Alot of the time, you would tap before you even have time to consciously consider it, which is basically the same when you are in an incredily painful joint lock.

Go roll around with a jujitsu praticioner sometime and experience these things for yourself before you pass judgement.

Yeah man I agree' date=' why don't they just take the chance of dying.... wussies[/quote']

Ya' date=' get some brain damage to go along with the "L" on your record. I'm sure you've got your brain damage quota all full up, though.[/quote']

Yea what's a little brain damage? Or death? Don't we have 9 lives? Oh wait..

Neurological damage' date=' brain hemorrhage, crushed larnyx, death..... yeah, what kind of wussy worries about crap like that?

Nice post.[/quote']

All these guys are right. If you wanna have someone Rear Naked choke you till you go to sleep and not let go the by all means have at it maybe then youll have some respect for the "wussies" who tap out to one

Archived