Crocop admitted to thoughts of suicide after the Dos Santos loss?

SCOver2

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Old news are old.

I knew that, and this thread is directed at me people. Doesn't really bother me. He also said in another interview that these words were taken out of context.

Move on people, this is just SCO trying to make me mad because I owned him in 2 different threads yesterday.

Old news are old.

I knew that' date=' and this thread is directed at me people. Doesn't really bother me. He also said in another interview that these words were taken out of context.

Move on people, this is just SCO trying to make me mad because I owned him in 2 different threads yesterday.[/quote']lmao you should change your name to Mirko4Death

Old news are old.

I knew that' date=' and this thread is directed at me people. Doesn't really bother me. He also said in another interview that these words were taken out of context.

Move on people, this is just SCO trying to make me mad because I owned him in 2 different threads yesterday.[/quote']

How do you take "I wished to hang myself in my hotelroom" out of context?

He meant that he was ashamed of himself' date=' so he felt like he would never want to be seen again. It's a language thing.[/quote']Why did he not say that he never wanted to be seen again rather than saying that he wanted to hang himself in his hotel room then? That's pretty descriptive, doesn't sound like a language barrier to me.

Why did he not say that he never wanted to be seen again rather than saying that he wanted to hang himself in his hotel room then? That's pretty descriptive' date=' doesn't sound like a language barrier to me.[/quote']

Because in Croatian, you can say those kind of things and people will understand in that way. I showed this to my Croatian friend and that's what he told me. Language barrier.

Because in Croatian' date=' you can say those kind of things and people will understand in that way. I showed this to my Croatian friend and that's what he told me. Language barrier.[/quote']

I'm on the phone right now with my Croatian friend and he says you're full of it :)

So you were looking for 6 month old news about a fight that is 6 month old? No I forgot' date=' you were looking for something to get me mad, but you failed again.[/quote']It never ceases to amaze me how much time you spend in my threads.

Mancrush?

I just came across the news today :)

No need to get sand in your ***.

Yea, you usually do come across news like this when you are digging into a fighters past looking for negative crap to post about him. You are so annoying. You also act like nobody has ever said something like "I just wished I was dead" after something bad happened to them. People say things like that all the time. It doesn't matter though, you are just going to continue looking for every way you can find to step on the toes of people who don't agree with you.

Yea' date=' you usually do come across news like this when you are digging into a fighters past looking for negative crap to post about him. You are so annoying. You also act like nobody has ever said something like "I just wished I was dead" after something bad happened to them. People say things like that all the time. It doesn't matter though, you are just going to continue looking for every way you can find to step on the toes of people who don't agree with you.[/quote']

You act like you can see into my head.

It's not my fault Mirko is suicidal.

You act like you can see into my head.

It's not my fault Mirko is suicidal.

You act like you have that much in your head to look at. An certain saying comes to mind...obvious troll is obvious. Whatever, I'm going to stay out of it since Mirko didn't help matters with the Lesnar thread.

You act like you have that much in your head to look at. An certain saying comes to mind...obvious troll is obvious.

so if thats the case why does everyone jump into his threads and play the game ? you guys like it ..thats all there is to it .. just because he has a couple accounts and post in his threads for people to bite doesnt mean its not tasty

Dayum son...

http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/2009/1012/mirko-cro-cop-filipovic/

?I was very' date=' very disturbed after the loss to Dos Santos," he said in an interview with Croatian site Nokaut last week. "I was in such a state that I wished to hang myself in my hotel room so I would be gone."[/b']

Brock is a ONE TRICK PONY.....and CARWIN is better at that TRICK= KO for BROCK

It seems crazy to me that he would even consider suicide. This man is a Croation anti-terrorism cammando. I'm sure he's incredibly strong mentally and this whole article was lost in translation.

does Ed Soares know how to speak croation ? maybe he did the translation

Old news are old.

Move on people, this is just SCO trying to make me mad because I owned him in 2 different threads yesterday.[/quote']

+1

Old news are old.

...so your mirko? idk what mirko has to do with you honestly..get off his nuts

Dayum son...

http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/2009/1012/mirko-cro-cop-filipovic/

?I was very' date=' very disturbed after the loss to Dos Santos," he said in an interview with Croatian site Nokaut last week. "I was in such a state that I wished to hang myself in my hotel room so I would be gone."[/b']

so have u gone from brock love to cro cop hate?

Old news are old.

+1

SCO your an idiot

Archived